• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How is it possible to trust the Science

Boca

Governor
....when the top scientist lied to the country about what went down at Wuhan?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Overall, we rate Patriot News Alerts, a borderline questionable Right Biased source based on story selection that always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to two failed fact checks and a lack of transparency.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 2017, Patriot News Alerts is a conservative news and opinion blog. According to their about page: “America is under attack from the inside. The Deep State, the liberal media, social-justice Hollywood, leftist colleges – we’re under attack from every possible direction. That’s why we’re fighting back. In the Information Age, the best weapon is better information. That’s why Patriot News Alerts was launched. To better inform the Americans who care about their country. You don’t have to rely on the leftists for your news. You can get the truth here.”

Patriot News Alerts does not list an editor, founder, or owner on the website.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I LOVE the deep state immense fear in right wingers, it is a beautiful thing to watch - an imaginary group eating young children in the basement of a basement-less pizza parlor, the black helicopters that only a few select can see , etc etc

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I LOVE the deep state immense fear in right wingers, it is a beautiful thing to watch - an imaginary group eating young children in the basement of a basement-less pizza parlor, the black helicopters that only a few select can see , etc etc
So far…two successive responses from you - and you have completely neglected to address the topic of the post, as always. What the heck is wrong with you?

RickWA

Snagglesooth

“Science” is just fine. It’s just that, for leftists, marxist politics trump EVERYTHING. Therefore, lefty perverts everything from education, to science, to the very church itself - prostituting it all into oblivion to serve his lisping commie agenda.

Spamature

President

It is not know whether Fauci was aware of the grant, as far as I have heard, nor was the virus this group was working on the virus that caused this pandemic.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
It is not know whether Fauci was aware of the grant, as far as I have heard, nor was the virus this group was working on the virus that caused this pandemic.
Plausible deniability? Maybe, but after calling a sitting Senator a lair on the floor of the Senate, and then being proven "wrong" he should resign, like any decent person who has a sense of shame would do.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Spamature

President
Plausible deniability? Maybe, but after calling a sitting Senator a lair on the floor of the Senate, and then being proven "wrong" he should resign, like any decent person who has a sense of shame would do.
So name me some of those decent Republicans who have resigned because they've been proved wrong.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Heh. Leftist…with a conscience…let alone humility or a sense of shame… good one!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So name me some of those decent Republicans who have resigned because they've been proved wrong.
We're not talking politicians here, we're talking about deep state bureaucrats - and there are no Republicans in that contingent, nor any with a sense of shame (but then, that is redundant).