• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How is this racist and immoral?

reason10

Governor

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot slams Texas Gov. Abbott as a 'man without any morals' after sending migrant buses
"These are human beings, moms and dads, young children, elders, who deserve our respect and dignity. They're not cargo. They are not chattel. They're human beings, just like you and me," she said. "Gov. Abbott's racist and xenophobic practices of expulsion have only amplified the challenges many of these migrants have experienced on their journey to find a safe place. The governor's actions are not just inhumane, they are unpatriotic."

Texas Governor Abbott merely shipped a bus load of criminal animals to a sanctuary city. And that be itch who looks like Beetlejuice on meth is playing the race card.

What race is an illegal alien?

Put another way, SINCE WHEN DID CRIMINAL STATUS BECOME A RACE?

I love it. That hypocritical racist BITCH now has a butt load of MORE useless criminal welfare bums to feed. And Texas continues to take steps to preserve its legal elections by shipping the illegal Democrat voters to blue states.

EatTheRich

President

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot slams Texas Gov. Abbott as a 'man without any morals' after sending migrant buses
"These are human beings, moms and dads, young children, elders, who deserve our respect and dignity. They're not cargo. They are not chattel. They're human beings, just like you and me," she said. "Gov. Abbott's racist and xenophobic practices of expulsion have only amplified the challenges many of these migrants have experienced on their journey to find a safe place. The governor's actions are not just inhumane, they are unpatriotic."

Texas Governor Abbott merely shipped a bus load of criminal animals to a sanctuary city. And that be itch who looks like Beetlejuice on meth is playing the race card.

What race is an illegal alien?

Put another way, SINCE WHEN DID CRIMINAL STATUS BECOME A RACE?

I love it. That hypocritical racist BITCH now has a butt load of MORE useless criminal welfare bums to feed. And Texas continues to take steps to preserve its legal elections by shipping the illegal Democrat voters to blue states.
The immigration quotas that force would-be legal immigrants to accept “illegal” status are inherently racist.