• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How likely is it for Santorum or Gingrich or Paul to become the GOP Nominee?

How likely is it that Santorum or Gingrich or Paul will be the GOP Nominee?

• Very Possible

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Possible

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Very Unlikely

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kgswiger

Council Member
I say Very Improbable....Romney is not going to just give up. If he has to throw $50-75 Million in negative ads at Santorum to win it...he'll do it, even if it means going into Tampa as one of the least liked nominees(by his OWN Party) a Party has picked in decades.
It's possible Sanitarium will get the nom. A bad idea, but possible. The thing that worries me is, what if Sanitarium does get the nom? He'll lose, of course. But next time, he might get it again, if he learns how to dial back the crazy. What if he actually became POTUS? A terrifying thought.

degsme

Council Member
It's possible Sanitarium will get the nom. A bad idea, but possible. The thing that worries me is, what if Sanitarium does get the nom? He'll lose, of course. But next time, he might get it again, if he learns how to dial back the crazy. What if he actually became POTUS? A terrifying thought.
Santorum's APPEAL is "the crazy"... if losing would teach him how to dial it back, then his loss in PA would have taught him that. It hasn't, it won't. You can't "learn to dial back the crazy" if you don't actually think you are crazy.

moddem38

Council Member
Going to be Romney v. Obama, 99.9% chance. This race is just a media creation to keep ratings going.

Bruce

Council Member
Just what the world needs is another Bush. The GOP must be really disappointed when shopping their candidates. Can't find an apple without worm infestation.

Bruce

Council Member
Santorum's APPEAL is "the crazy"... if losing would teach him how to dial it back, then his loss in PA would have taught him that. It hasn't, it won't. You can't "learn to dial back the crazy" if you don't actually think you are crazy.
Quote from Bill Maher on Leno the other night. " Rick Santorum think's life begins with an erection" LOL