• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How Low Can He Go?

Bugsy McGurk

President

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I really believed he hit rock-bottom, but apparently there's a new rock-bottom:

POLITICS
Biden disapproval hits new High as voters give him bad grades on economy, new CNBC/Change poll says

Biden disapproval rating High, voters blame him on economy: CNBC poll

I wonder if there is a federal solution for that.
Nice. An instantaneous offering up of a DNC human shield within three minutes (3) of your hitting the “submit post” button.

The human shields “regret that they have but one life” to offer the beloved party, its policies, and above all - its politicians.

BTW: If you think Biden’s polling is low now…just wait until the stock market tanks in the near future. Artificially hyper-inflated beyond all reality by the printing of $5 Trillion in the last two years, we are living in a bubble that dwarfs the last. This puppy’s gonna burst. It always does. That will hammer the only single metric to which the PJ human shield Baghdad Bobs cling.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nice. An instantaneous offering up of a DNC human shield within three minutes (3) of your hitting the “submit post” button.

The human shields “regret that they have but one life” to offer the beloved party, its policies, and above all - its politicians.

BTW: If you think Biden’s polling is low now…just wait until the stock market tanks in the near future. Artificially hyper-inflated beyond all reality by the printing of $5 Trillion in the last two years, we are living in a bubble that dwarfs the last. This puppy’s gonna burst. It always does. That will hammer the only single metric to which the PJ human shield Baghdad Bobs cling.
This one just makes noise, roots for a stock market collapse. Is fine with people “blaming Biden for the bad economy” when the economy is soaring. Likes the Orwellian approach to all issues.

;-)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This one just makes noise, roots for a stock market collapse. Is fine with people “blaming Biden for the bad economy” when the economy is soaring. Likes the Orwellian approach to all issues.

;-)
Record-breaking inflation and historic supply chain destruction say hi, Baghdad Bob. You’d best hang on and tighten up if you are in the market (or are reliant upon 401k/IRA models for regular income). The profound correction is coming. It will, of course, rebound eventually…but as you know, crashes hit hard and fast - rebounds are slower and rather more incremental.

So, feel free to carry on with your human shield lie fest. I’ll not be engaging you further in your manic chipmunk-postings here.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

;-)
Simply not true .

Bugsy McGurk

President
Record-breaking inflation and historic supply chain destruction say hi, Baghdad Bob. You’d best hang on and tighten up if you are in the market (or are reliant upon 401k/IRA models for regular income). The profound correction is coming. It will, of course, rebound eventually…but as you know, crashes hit hard and fast - rebounds are slower and rather more incremental.

So, feel free to carry on with your human shield lie fest. I’ll not be engaging you further in your manic chipmunk-postings here.
This would decided to “sweeten up his winger idiocy” with a laughable lie about “record breaking inflation” and “historic supply chain destruction.” Pretends his cult leader Trump left behind a bowl of cherries. Literally going insane.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Simply not true .

That survey and poll share the same oddity - they reveal people carping about the economy when all economic indicators are roaring.

What do you think explains people forming views that are contrary to objective measures of reality?

Zam-Zam

Senator

I'm hoping for better economic news myself...Inflation, the worst in decades, is hurting a lot of people. Omnicon is raging across the country, and when Americans look for leadership on that issue they are told there is no federal solution.

Better days ahead I'm sure, in spite of the current dearth in leadership.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Since when are poll results considered facts?
They're opinions.
Opinions that often result from relentless brainwashing.

For example, when wingers and media idiots carp about the “terrible economy” when the objective economic metrics tell us the economy is going gangbusters.