• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How Low Can He Go?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And is hunting for things to slam pretty much anybody that is not of your political persuasion a good look for you?

According to your politic every person who is a conservative, or not a left-leaning, supported the insurrection, is a trump lover, hates vaccines, hate science and so on. You and your cohort spew it everyday here on this site. But I don't see you questioning whether it's a good look for anybody..
Yep. She specifically targeted Pence for ridicule when she found out that he won’t go to dinner meetings with females unless his wife is with him. Julie top posted ridicule about Pence for that very specific reason.

Lefties ALWAYS do what they accuse others of doing. Nasty, dishonest folks.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Let me know if he says anything about George Washington's troops attacking British airports.
There it is, as captured in my parody. “Trump is very bad”. “Yes, I quite agree. Did you know he thinks the British had airports in the Revolutionary War?”.

Threadjack, subject change, and Trump centrism.

Crazed.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yep. She specifically targeted Pence for ridicule when she found out that he won’t go to dinner meetings with females unless his wife is with him. Julie top posted ridicule about Pence for that very specific reason.

Lefties ALWAYS do what they accuse others of doing. Nasty, dishonest folks.
Don't forget she posted she learned in college republicans were not good "lovers"!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There it is, as captured in my parody. “Trump is very bad”. “Yes, I quite agree. Did you know he thinks the British has airports in the Revolutionary War?”.

Crazed.
MV was a republican when julie was in college :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There it is, as captured in my parody. “Trump is very bad”. “Yes, I quite agree. Did you know he thinks the British has airports in the Revolutionary War?”.

Crazed.
That's a storybook man..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There it is, as captured in my parody. “Trump is very bad”. “Yes, I quite agree. Did you know he thinks the British had airports in the Revolutionary War?”.

Crazed.
Gee...where did I mention Trump? I thought we were talking about the president saying something stupid.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The klan meeting?

How'd I do?
Yessir. Trump is responsible for psychos behind the wheel mowing pedestrians down. Oh, pay no attention to that psycho that mowed pedestrians down in Wisconsin on Biden’s watch.

That’s different.

Complicit in hurricanes, hogging ice cream scoops, causing hit and runs, causing Covid deaths and case growth, superspreaders…these things can only be attributed to non-Democrats.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Posting again from a position of complete ignorance...good for you. Shall we go back to when you posted we were paid to post or would you rather cover your bipartisan nature again?
What’s this? Now you’re inventing that I claim “bipartisanship”? Hehe. If lefty isn’t lying, he isn’t posting. Have a swell day, kooky.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So your position was that Biden said Washington attacked the airport??
These guys are so spun up with their rapid-fire damage control and human-shielding for Democrat politicians that they can’t remember their own posts…

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
These guys are so spun up with their rapid-fire damage control and human-shielding for Democrat politicians that they can’t remember their own posts…
It shall glean a ha ha emoji any second...

(That's the admission of capitulation and failure)