• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How Low Can He Go?

It means leftist not going to have a good 2022
No, Biden's approval rating by itself doesn't tell you that.
You would need to show Republican approval rating being significantly higher.
And they are not. Republicans approval ratings are not high enough for anyone to come to that conclusion.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, Biden's approval rating by itself doesn't tell you that.
You would need to show Republican approval rating being significantly higher.
And they are not. Republicans approval ratings are not High enough for anyone to come to that conclusion.
Congress ratings lower than Brandon's

middleview

President
Supporting Member
These guys are so spun up with their rapid-fire damage control and human-shielding for Democrat politicians that they can’t remember their own posts…
Feel free to find the post where I said BIden made that comment.

God of War

Governor

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
33% but the good news just on the tv, Biden is ordering another 500million mask along with the 500million he claimed he ordered in December but contract so far only signed for was it 50,000 or 500,000 I can't remember and on same report on TV workers were making 1million test Daily, eh, that's means it will only take 100 days to make and not sure how many days to ship, but doesn't appear they will be here in Jan as Promised /

As well Joe ordered insurance to pay for 10 test a month I think reporter said-- if you can find them :) also Joe ordering 500million Mask so be sure and see if water runs through them and if they do they're useless...........