• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How low can Santos go?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There should be, apparently there isn't one. DICK Blumenthal lied about his service in Vietnam for years, you don't think he made money off that?

I am just wondering what the Standard is. Adam Schiff has been lying to the country since 2016 doing more damage then Santos could ever dream of and yet.......

The little bastard is still in Congress.

Don't get me wrong, Santos should resign but..... a lot of them should resign and don't.
Not much of an argument to be had from me. I think the key point here is that if we know all this about the guy at the onset... A parallel would be you're about to hire your director of it and you learn in the interview that his experience extends only to hamburgers at McDonald's... There's a pretty solid basis for dismissing somebody.

Not much of an argument to be had from me. I think the key point here is that if we know all this about the guy at the onset... A parallel would be you're about to hire your director of it and you learn in the interview that his experience extends only to hamburgers at McDonald's... There's a pretty solid basis for dismissing somebody.
I agree, Santos is a socio-path based on everything I can find on the guy. I think he should go and I think there are probably 20 more people from both sides who should go with him....

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, he has lied so many times and been proven a lair so many times yet nothing from party leadership? Isn't he being embraced by MTT and her insane posse? Does he have her protection - is that why puppet Kevin refuses to condemn him?

It will take months to get rid of the guy and there will be another to replace him. I mean look at the top of the party and wasn't he just following his lead and example - lie until people accept it as the truth?

I wonder why we can't get good people in politics then think, why would they want their life turned upside down, every mistake magnified and their skeletons in the closet bared. Maybe this is why we only get egotistical, power hungry liars looking to become millionaires at tax payer expense.

Look at history, was our founding fathers really that great righteous, upstanding bunch of men? Some of them were slave owners - amiright? Does it get much lower than " owning people" as you would a cow or mule?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, he has lied so many times and been proven a lair so many times yet nothing from party leadership? Isn't he being embraced by MTT and her insane posse? Does he have her protection - is that why puppet Kevin refuses to condemn him?

It will take months to get rid of the guy and there will be another to replace him. I mean look at the top of the party and wasn't he just following his lead and example - lie until people accept it as the truth?

I wonder why we can't get good people in politics then think, why would they want their life turned upside down, every mistake magnified and their skeletons in the closet bared. Maybe this is why we only get egotistical, power hungry liars looking to become millionaires at tax payer expense.

Look at history, was our founding fathers really that great righteous, upstanding bunch of men? Some of them were slave owners - amiright? Does it get much lower than " owning people" as you would a cow or mule?
Politics is a dirty business. Always has been.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It isn't horse trading.
Just because Santos is a lying piece of shit, doesn't mean anyone else is a lying piece of shit.

We are individuals, and we are treated as such.
False. Examples abound of congressmen and senators who should be run off. No lefty will rip on his own here. Lots of righties will beat the snot out of GOPer morons. You people busily bogart the pheromone trail on all issues pertaining to members of your hive. Demonstrably so.

Santos SHOULD already be gone. He's an abomination.

False. Examples abound of congressmen and senators who should be run off. No lefty will rip on his own here. Lots of righties will beat the snot out of GOPer morons. You people busily bogart the pheromone trail on all issues pertaining to members of your hive. Demonstrably so.

Santos SHOULD already be gone. He's an abomination.
He should not be gone. The voters should be punished for failing to vet the candidate.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
He should not be gone. The voters should be punished for failing to vet the candidate.
He should be removed on the basis of his fraudulent personhood…AND…his voters should be mocked. These are not mutually exclusive.

Now, if only Republicans and Democrats would take out their trash.