• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many dead people has biden talked with?

Maybe he's dead himself and just forgot to lay down.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Looks like Joe mixed up the names of a couple recent French Prime Ministers Al. I’m not overly concerned with that. I am more concerned with the guy who is out on bail in four different jurisdictions, had just been found guilty of rape in a jury trial 12-0 and thinks he wins every time he loses. Let’s keep our eyes on the ball here buddy.

Colorforms

Senator
Looks like Joe mixed up the names of a couple recent French Prime Ministers Al. I’m not overly concerned with that. I am more concerned with the guy who is out on bail in four different jurisdictions, had just been found guilty of rape in a jury trial 12-0 and thinks he wins every time he loses. Let’s keep our eyes on the ball here buddy.
I'm concerned for the people who think "the guy" was found guilty of rape. He actually wasn't.

But, it's because the left wing media lies....daily.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I'm concerned for the people who think "the guy" was found guilty of rape. He actually wasn't.

But, it's because the left wing media lies....daily.

Just as the OP exaggerated that Biden claims to talk to dead people, I exaggerated a bit regarding Trumps sexual assault trial, but I’m not running for President. Trump was actally found liable in a jury trial of sexually assaulting a woman then slandering her for years and even after the jury found him liable. And yes, the guy has been indicted in four different jurisdictions fot a total of 92 felony counts. I consider that more important than Biden’s mixing up the names of two recent French Prime ministers. You seem more concerned about one, I am far more concerned about the other guy. I guess it’s just a matter of what your priorities are.

Colorforms

Senator
Just as the OP exaggerated that Biden claims to talk to dead people, I exaggerated a bit regarding Trumps sexual assault trial, but I’m not running for President. Trump was actally found liable in a jury trial of sexually assaulting a woman then slandering her for years and even after the jury found him liable. And yes, the guy has been indicted in four different jurisdictions fot a total of 92 felony counts. I consider that more important than Biden’s mixing up the names of two recent French Prime ministers. You seem more concerned about one, I am far more concerned about the other guy. I guess it’s just a matter of what your priorities are.
Actually, no, he was not found liable of assaulting anyone. His guilt was assumed for the purposes of the defamation case. This is no different than if a woman accused you of rape, and when you called her a liar, she sued you for defamation to the tune of 83.5 million.

This is a blatant rail roading and the only reason this is happening is to drain Trump of campaign money and smear him in public.

And yes...Biden has claimed to talk to dead people at least twice. That was no exaggeration.

Really?? I thought you MAGA types think Joe and son master minded a complex scheme to embezzle millions?.Which is it?.So many MAGA Lies to keep up with

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually, no, he was not found liable of assaulting anyone. His guilt was assumed for the purposes of the defamation case. This is no different than if a woman accused you of rape, and when you called her a liar, she sued you for defamation to the tune of 83.5 million.

This is a blatant rail roading and the only reason this is happening is to drain Trump of campaign money and smear him in public.

And yes...Biden has claimed to talk to dead people at least twice. That was no exaggeration.
Trump introduced Tim Apple and Marilyn Lockheed....two people who do not exist.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Damn if your topic didn't get jacked in 1-2-3
Post Biden and ready for Trump

Jack4freedom

Governor

Well Cloroform, I hate to tell you but Trump was actually found liable for assaulting a woman and slandering her. I know Trump and you always claim that they won when they actually lost. The actual vote count was 12 liable and 0 not liable. I am pretty sure that Hugo Chavez did not count the votes or that they were mailed in thus don’t count this time. I think they actually polled the actual jury itself live in court this time. I can hardly wait to hear how Biden fixed this one. Lol….Bring it on sir. I enjoy your lame excuses…..You and Donny are floundering. Fun to watch.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bo, how does anyone mix up the names of someone that's been Dead since 1996 and when will Pelosi and Raskin floor the 25th Amendment against Joey and give the power over to Harris that you say you like better than Joey?

I had to laugh when Joey said he wants to be the President to both the "Red and Green"
states last night, so I guess the Blue states are w/out a President!

BTW Bo, your Pineapple is here for next 4 days

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
Well Cloroform, I hate to tell you but Trump was actually found liable for assaulting a woman and slandering her. I know Trump and you always claim that they won when they actually lost. The actual vote count was 12 liable and 0 not liable. I am pretty sure that Hugo Chavez did not count the votes or that they were mailed in thus don’t count this time. I think they actually polled the actual jury itself live in court this time. I can hardly wait to hear how Biden fixed this one. Lol….Bring it on sir. I enjoy your lame excuses…..You and Donny are floundering. Fun to watch.
Sorry I have to set you straight, mostly because you should be rational enough that I don't have to explain this to you, but... this was a defamation case, not a rape case. Trump was NEVER found guilty of rape, as much as you haters would love for that to be the case.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
18 jurors weren't involved in a criminal trial, nor will there ever be one, because rape can't be proven. Especially on as flimsy of evidence as Carroll has provided.

This is a shake down. Nothing more.
BA isn't from or in America, evidently
'I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6'

So that would have been 24 Jurors

You having a Joey moment or what :)
No you stupid Fvck..6 jurors 3 alternates for the first deformation trial which found trump guilty May 9...Then 12 jurors 6 alternates for the second trump found guilty Jan 26
Shut the hell Hill Billy

TBLee

Governor
No you stupid Fvck..6 jurors 3 alternates for the first deformation trial which found trump guilty May 9...Then 12 jurors 6 alternates for the second trump found guilty Jan 26
Shut the hell Hill Billy
What is wrong with you?? Your name calling is out of control. Hoping you get bebopped out of this forum again. You add nothing…

middleview

President
Supporting Member
18 jurors weren't involved in a criminal trial, nor will there ever be one, because rape can't be proven. Especially on as flimsy of evidence as Carroll has provided.

This is a shake down. Nothing more.
The charge of rape was not part of the trial because of the statute of limitations.

But if there were no reason to think she'd been raped how could there be defamation for saying that? Clearly the jury thought the charge of rape was reasonably true....

Trump shot himself in the foot by his assault on her character. He should have simply said it was a lie and left it alone.