• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many dead people has biden talked with?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am good with sitting back and observing as you continue to dig a hold deeper for yourself. Keep up the good work. :rolleyes:
It's laughable when he calls other "foul mouth"
and claims to have "kicked ass" like a grade school kid

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Maybe he's dead himself and just forgot to lay down.
How many morons is Trump talking to? Seems like about 60% of the republican party.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Sorry I have to set you straight, mostly because you should be rational enough that I don't have to explain this to you, but... this was a defamation case, not a rape case. Trump was NEVER found guilty of rape, as much as you haters would love for that to be the case.
Found liable by jury 12-0 for SEXUAL ASSAULT. Just admit it. That kind of stuff doesn’t bother you Trumpers, in fact you kind like it, don’t you? Every time he pays off a hooker, cheats on his wife or grabs a pussy, his stock goes up in you party of family values…Another arrest, another bump for Trump in the new MAGA GOP. Crime pays!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My question had nothing to do with Trump, but since you back biden, I can undestand why you don't want to talk about him.
Biden certainly did speak to Mitterand and Kohl years ago. He had spoken to Macron and has talked to the current German chancellor, Scholz or previously to Merkel. That he shuffled their names is no worse than Trump deciding that Orban is the president of Turkey...he isn't...or that the people on stage with him were Tim Apple or Marilyn Lockheed...they weren't.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Biden certainly did speak to Mitterand and Kohl years ago. He had spoken to Macron and has talked to the current German chancellor, Scholz or previously to Merkel. That he shuffled their names is no worse than Trump deciding that Orban is the president of Turkey...he isn't...or that the people on stage with him were Tim Apple or Marilyn Lockheed...they weren't.
Joey said "Recently" the Frenchman died 28 years ago

You can't defend biden so you try to compare him to Trump. Do you really think biden and Trump are the same?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can't defend biden so you try to compare him to Trump. Do you really think biden and Trump are the same?
As far as memory goes? Yup. Do I think that disqualifies either one? Nope. When Trump says the British army had an air force in 1776 or that windmills cause cancer? Yes, I think that indicates mental issues.