• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many dead people has biden talked with?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Would Jesus Christ be on a chat room taking snotty little cheap shots at an old man? You think he was that kinda guy? From what I’ve read about him, he would say something like….Let the one who is without sin, cast the first stone or something like that in hopes that you and your whole bunch would drop the rocks, walk away in shame and become wiser and more humble as a result of his words. Anyway, that’s how I saw the guy.
If Jesus was in this Chat Room, IMO Jesus would do as he did with the Money Changers and throw all of us OUT

Of course I'm just a SINNER that excepted Jesus as my SAVIOR that died for MY SINS and I have fallen short of being a CHRISTIAN many times but still ask for Jesus to forgive ME

In 2024 it's very hard to Honor the commandment of I SHALL NOT KILL

Jack4freedom

Governor
If Jesus was in this Chat Room, IMO Jesus would do as he did with the Money Changers and throw all of us OUT

Of course I'm just a SINNER that excepted Jesus as my SAVIOR that died for MY SINS and I have fallen short of being a CHRISTIAN many times but still ask for Jesus to forgive ME

In 2024 it's very hard to Honor the commandment of I SHALL NOT KILL
He might have died for your sins but not mine. I own em all. Original sin is not part of my dogma. I rejected it in 2nd grade.