• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many deaths did Biden allow for his failure to mandate sooner?!?!

Bugsy McGurk

President
My god..the deaths due to his slow to react mentality...

(Phil...trying the crazed playbook..chapter 2 subsection 3...)
Well, we do need to offset the wingers who will say he did it too early, or that he shouldn’t have done it at all.

;-)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we do need to offset the wingers who will say he did it to early, or that he shouldn’t have done it at all.

;-)
Nope.

Deaths man. Deaths
The crazed set the standard ...in that the threshold was stopping covid. Biden had this authority...back by being awash in vaccines. Tsk tsk ....

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well.. you, spam, what's his name..the guy who makes fun of the dead...I forget .. p something
I’m “crazed,” am I? I would ask you to explain that, but I know you won’t do that.

Your urge to hurl weird insults aside, do you have an opinion on Biden’s Covid moves today?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I’m “crazed,” am I? I would ask you to explain that, but I know you won’t do that.

Your urge to hurl weird insults aside, do you have an opinion on Biden’s Covid moves today?
My opinion on biden's covid moves is that his moves should be treated like you treated trump's moves...with the expectation that any move should have been instantaneous with the threshold being immediate resolution..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

To use your phrases ...all this bumbling and fumbling on biden's part ..and lo...he had the authority to mandate which in turn could have spurred the vaccination of up to 100 million people?? Deplorable

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yes, he said he had a plan and would "control the virus" if he was elected. Now it just looks like he is a typical democrat - talk a great game on the sidelines, but then fall flat on your face when you get on the field.

Bugsy McGurk

President
My opinion on biden's covid moves is that his moves should be treated like you treated trump's moves...with the expectation that any move should have been instantaneous with the threshold being immediate resolution..
That might be a valid point if it bore any resemblance to anything I have ever said about anything.

But, of course, it doesn’t.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, he said he had a plan and would "control the virus" if he was elected. Now it just looks like he is a typical democrat - talk a great game on the sidelines, but then fall flat on your face when you get on the field.
No surprise here - wingers blaming the consequences of winger anti-mask/anti-vaccine covidiocy on Biden.

The usual lunacy.