• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many deaths did Biden allow for his failure to mandate sooner?!?!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, back when Covid was coming in from outside, tighter border controls could have given us precious days of preparation.
But now apparently tighter controls are irrelevant, like say to keep covid from coming into schools, when you know football season is upon us. So now it's okay

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently you need a secret decoder ring to hear the change in emotional tone behind stories that are identical in reporting style.
I don't know what you need for either your decoding or your emotional support. I just need reality

If Trump remains in office there would be a hysteria beyond measure, news channels running 24/7 histrionics over the gatherings that are occurring and so on.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Exactly so. You got all the death wishers here laughing at people as they die in the singular, blowing a kidney out their ass every time a group of Republicans get together, throw 100,000 millennials into a stadium, or into stadiums across the country and naturally all those hundreds of thousands are fully vaccinated to their knowledge.

Patently absurd theater

A related story:

DANVILLE, Va. — Danville's leading medical professionals this week told the Star-Tribune they believe the upcoming Blue Ridge Rock Fest, which could attract as many as 40,000 attendees per day from Sept. 9 to Sept. 12, poses a "significant risk" to the Danville-Pittsylvania County community as a potential super-spreader event.

"The rock fest is another indicator for spread of the [COVID-19] virus," said Alan Larson, Sovah Health market president and CEO of Sovah Health Danville. "I assume they are not requiring vaccination to attend, so a large group of people gathering together... it is a concern."

An increase in COVID-19 cases at the local level worries Larson as tens of thousands prepare to flood in from across the U.S. and internationally, he said.

Complete text: Super spreader? Rock fest a 'significant risk' to community | News | chathamstartribune.com

Unlikely to concern the usual suspects...