• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many deaths did Biden allow for his failure to mandate sooner?!?!

EatTheRich

President
Mm. Nope. Merely observant of the crazed behavior.
Biden needs to be accorded the same treatment as you gave Trump.... Mainly that everything was to have been solved in an instant...
No one held Trump to that standard. That is the straw man you created to deflect from accountability when Trump pissed away month after month doing jack squat.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No one held Trump to that standard. That is the straw man you created to deflect from accountability when Trump pissed away month after month doing jack squat.
Bullshit. The media at the time was tracking the counts on tickers daily, posters here were incensed calling for exactly that, and pundits elsewhere precisely the same

I agree Trump pissed away plenty....but don't play make believe....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Treating Biden as if he were the former president I see.

This will likely go right over their heads.
Nah. Merely a noting of the disparity. Every single day we were greeted with some panic or other over the state of covid. Wheedling posts about large gatherings and so on and so on. Today the media tells us that covid has surged to beyond the levels that we had at this time last year, but it's spreading among children, and that icus are overflowing... Yet not a word about all of the college and professional stadiums filled beyond capacity, baseball stadiums numbering in the tens of thousands of fans.. I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees it. Quite a contrarian stance.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Nah. Merely a call for parody. Every single day we were greeted with some panic or other over the state of covid. Wheedling posts about large gatherings and so on and so on. Today the media tells us that covid has surged to beyond the levels that we had at this time last year, but it's spreading among children, and that icus are overflowing... Yet not a word about all of the college and professional stadiums filled beyond capacity, baseball stadiums numbering in the tens of thousands of fans.. I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees it. Quite a contrarian stance.

Mea Culpa.

It is indeed a comfort to know that the sky is still falling.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Governors and Businesses are bucking Joe's mandate
You claim to be FOR the workers and many of the workers don't want the damn Jab they want Jobs

The Unions leftist adore not liking the Hitler mandate

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nah. Merely a noting of the disparity. Every single day we were greeted with some panic or other over the state of covid. Wheedling posts about large gatherings and so on and so on. Today the media tells us that covid has surged to beyond the levels that we had at this time last year, but it's spreading among children, and that icus are overflowing... Yet not a word about all of the college and professional stadiums filled beyond capacity, baseball stadiums numbering in the tens of thousands of fans.. I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees it. Quite a contrarian stance.
and the music fest w/100's of 1000's w/out Mask

EatTheRich

President
Bullshit. The media at the time was tracking the counts on tickers daily, posters here were incensed calling for exactly that, and pundits elsewhere precisely the same

I agree Trump pissed away plenty....but don't play make believe....
Because they were trying to raise awareness that there was cause for alarm and the President’s laissez-faire attitude wasn’t gonna cut it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Biden must not be blamed for anything, ever. It's a trigger for the usual suspects.
Yes. Again and again the contrarian view arises. Now apparently it's okay to gather en Masse because everybody is fully vaccinated and it's a ok.

Yet on the flip side too many of us remain unvaccinated, such that Biden had to issue a mandate. But criticize mass gatherings, for example 100,000 kids at a football game... I guess it just so happens that all of these kids are fully immunized.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Because they were trying to raise awareness that there was cause for alarm and the President’s laissez-faire attitude wasn’t gonna cut it.
There was much cause for alarm. There were also many calls claiming that he should have thwarted it at the border. Remember? People were counting the number of heads that entered through Seattle, through major US international airport hubs, and so on...

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, if you ignore the frequent posts and media stories about large gatherings.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Yes. Again and again the contrarian view arises. Now apparently it's okay to gather en Masse because everybody is fully vaccinated and it's a ok.

Yet on the flip side too many of us remain unvaccinated, such that Biden had to issue a mandate. But criticize mass gatherings, for example 100,000 kids at a football game... I guess it just so happens that all of these kids are fully immunized.

Statistics seem to indicate millennials are one group very likely to be unvaccinated.

There does not seem to be a lot of venom directed their way by the usual suspects.....I wonder why?

;)

EatTheRich

President
Governors and Businesses are bucking Joe's mandate
You claim to be FOR the workers and many of the workers don't want the damn Jab they want Jobs

The Unions leftist adore not liking the Hitler mandate
The vaccine will keep many workers from dying. Wanting to put hundreds of workers at risk so you can be irresponsible is not pro-labor.

EatTheRich

President
There was much cause for alarm. There were also many calls claiming that he should have thwarted it at the border. Remember? People were counting the number of heads that entered through Seattle, through major US international airport hubs, and so on...
Yes, back when Covid was coming in from outside, tighter border controls could have given us precious days of preparation.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, if you ignore the frequent posts and media stories about large gatherings.
Lol. Clearly not to the level of histrionics as it was which I think is humorous... Daily shrieking lunacy up until Biden takes office and then everything just ebbs into mellow...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Statistics seem to indicate millennials are one group very likely to be unvaccinated.

There does not seem to be a lot of venom directed their way by the usual suspects.....I wonder why?

;)
Exactly so. You got all the death wishers here laughing at people as they die in the singular, blowing a kidney out their ass every time a group of Republicans get together, throw 100,000 millennials into a stadium, or into stadiums across the country and naturally all those hundreds of thousands are fully vaccinated to their knowledge.

Patently absurd theater

EatTheRich

President
Lol. Clearly not to the level of histrionics as it was which I think is humorous... Daily shrieking lunacy up until Biden takes office and then everything just ebbs into mellow...
Apparently you need a secret decoder ring to hear the change in emotional tone behind stories that are identical in reporting style.