• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many more current events can the media get wrong?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with this statement. The media makes mistakes, so does everyone. I am not pulling out my torch and my pitchfork because they got some details wrong about Jussie Smollett. If they fix their mistakes it's all good.

Or just post-truth for short.

moot.

Zam-Zam

Senator
The stuff they made us read in high school was terrible. Animal Farm is just Charlotte's Web but something incomprehensible about communism. Romeo and Juliet was just 2 kids needing 4 days to make bad enough decisions that everyone's dies. Come to think of it most of the books were just about people who made bad decisions then they died.

Me, I love to read, although these days most of what I read is history, topically (although not exclusively) American history.

As Dr. Suess once admonished "The you read, the more you'll know, and the more you know, the more places you'll go."

'Tis true, in my case at least.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
When you have the president of the United States spouting crap like Kim Jong Un didn't know anything about how Otto Warmbier was killed or when he tells the president of Ukraine that Crowdstrike is a Ukrainian company and Joe Biden bragged about stopping an investigation....I think what the media reported with regard to Kavanaugh or Smollet to be a fart in a wind storm. Remember the media reported the accusation and also those who said he was a good guy and didn't do anything wrong. Smollet was first reported as an attack and then as a hoax. So?

Media reported there was an investigation to determine if there was collusion. Are you thinking they shouldn't have? It was news. They also reported Mueller's findings.

They reported on the impeachment hearings in the House and the Trial in the Senate. Would you have preferred they censor those stories?

Who said killing Sulemani would lead to WWIII? We were certainly close to war with Iran as they launched missiles that injured about 100 of our soldiers.
I didn't say any of that.

How many more current events can the media get wrong? (Pardon the spelling)
Kavanaugh
Smollett
The Maga hat kid
Russian Collusion
Impeachment
Killing Solemani will lead to WW3

At what point is the media just crying wolf and we ignore them?
If only you could ignore them. Have you tried that? The population as a whole certainly has not. Most bitch about it as they continue to watch, repost, retweet, participate in it and cooperate with it. But hey, we wanted to turn everything over to the deregulated corporate state.

If only you could ignore them. Have you tried that? The population as a whole certainly has not. Most bitch about it as they continue to watch, repost, retweet, participate in it and cooperate with it. But hey, we wanted to turn everything over to the deregulated corporate state.
Straight from the DNC/USSR playbook, folks!

We're already past that point. No serious person takes anything they see or read in the fakestream media as even remotely honest journalism. The fakestream media have ZERO credibility, and are now rightly viewed as simple propaganda engines for the "progressive" left.

Thank Clinton for deregulating the FCC so it could be monopolized by half a dozen multinational corporations.

Maybe if you wouldn't watch, repost/retweet, participate and cooperate in the very things you decry?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
He is very triggering for many and will be so for generations. In that sense he has turned out to be a very magic negro indeed.

Would you like to demonstatratre for us again the effect he has on you?

obobo has no effect on me, he's just another racist in the history books. one of many...
like al shapton, louis farrakahn, jesse jackson, maxine waters, and a whole bunch of racist democrats/progs.

from the mid 1800s when the democrats founded their party to preserve slavery, up to and including today, the party of slavery has never shown anything else.

while i find them, like you, entertaining, i find their arguments to be less than compelling.