• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many of you knew the name of the president of Egypt?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Probably zero, right?

But Biden knows. He mentioned it the other night. But he did have a brainfart and he said “Mexico” when obviously referring to Egypt. So, the haters and the media focus only on the brainfart, declining to mention that he knows, and remembers, the name of Egypt’s president.

Two questions…

1. Did you also know the name of the president of Egypt?

2. Do you ever have brainfarts, saying the wrong word when thinking of two things at once?

If your answers are no and yes, confront the fact that Biden has more on the ball than you do.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Probably zero, right?

But Biden knows. He mentioned it the other night. But he did have a brainfart and he said “Mexico” when obviously referring to Egypt. So, the haters and the media focus only on the brainfart, declining to mention that he knows, and remembers, the name of Egypt’s president.

Two questions…

2. Do you ever have brainfarts, saying the wrong word when thinking of two things at once?

If your answers are no and yes, confront the fact that Biden has more on the ball than you do.
It doesn't matter. I don't know how to take out an appendix either. But I sure as f*ck expect a surgeon to be able to do so.

Just Like I would expect the leader of the free world to know the d*mn difference between the President of Mexico and the President of Egypt.

You really need to set a higher bar for Presidential performance than this.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It doesn't matter. I don't know how to take out an appendix either. But I sure as f*ck expect a surgeon to be able to do so.

Just Like I would expect the leader of the free world to know the d*mn difference between the President of Mexico and the President of Egypt.

Again, Fox Noise quality drivel. You know that Biden didn’t think al Sisi was the president of Mexico. He was talking about the Egypt/Gaza border. And, unlike you, he knows that al Sisi is the president of Egypt.

Probably zero, right?

Two questions…

but everyone knows that egypt and mexico are different countries.

except our president, who is in declining mental health.

Bugsy McGurk

President
but everyone knows that egypt and mexico are different countries.

except our president, who is in declining mental health.
Of course he knows that.

But you forgot to take the test….

Two questions…

Jack4freedom

Governor

Biden obviously knows who the Presidents of Egypt and Mexico are. He obviously knows the difference between them too as he has interacted with both of them personally. He misspoke as he has been doing for 40 years. But you already know that, don’t you Mr. West?

Colorforms

Senator
Biden obviously knows who the Presidents of Egypt and Mexico are. He obviously knows the difference between them too as he has interacted with both of them personally. He misspoke as he has been doing for 40 years. But you already know that, don’t you Mr. West?
Obviously? We know that how?

He still thinks his son died in Iraq.

PNWest

Here's what I know Mr Freedom:

I know that Joe Biden gave that press conference to assure the American people that he knew what he was doing, that he was on the ball, that he wasn't forgetful, etc.

Then he mixes up the Presidents of Mexico and Egypt. That looks about as bad as it can.

You can make whatever excuses that you want for the man but he comes across as a doddering old, frail, forgetful man. A man that is far past his sell-by date.

I also know Mr Freedom that poll after poll after poll show that the American people do not want him to run for re-election mostly because of his age.

Those are the facts. Joe Biden is too damn old and he is putting the country at risk of another term of Trump by insisting on staying in the race.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Here's what I know Mr Freedom:

I know that Joe Biden gave that press conference to assure the American people that he knew what he was doing, that he was on the ball, that he wasn't forgetful, etc.

Then he mixes up the Presidents of Mexico and Egypt. That looks about as bad as it can.

You can make whatever excuses that you want for the man but he comes across as a doddering old, frail, forgetful man. A man that is far past his sell-by date.

I also know Mr Freedom that poll after poll after poll show that the American people do not want him to run for re-election mostly because of his age.

Those are the facts. Joe Biden is too damn old and he is putting the country at risk of another term of Trump by insisting on staying in the race.
Biden is old. Biden often mixes things up in speeches. The fact is also that Biden is the presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party just as Trump is the presumptive GOP nominee. I would rather have Harris or Newsome running against Trump too. But not because I think Biden is feeble minded or doesn’t know what he is doing, but rather that the scum carrying water for Trump are going to beat this non issue into the ground for the rest of the campaign. Biden knows exactly what he is doing and exactly where he stands on all of the issues he and his team are dealing with. If things end up as they appear likely to, Trump will run against Biden. In my opinion, Biden is the far more qualified candidate. Both he and Trump are old and both say stupid stuff sometimes although Trump is Biden X 100 in that department. And unlike Biden, who IS highly qualified and experienced, Trump is not qualified in any way to be POTUS.

PNWest

Biden is old. Biden often mixes things up in speeches. The fact is also that Biden is the presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party just as Trump is the presumptive GOP nominee. I would rather have Harris or Newsome running against Trump too. But not because I think Biden is feeble minded or doesn’t know what he is doing, but rather that the scum carrying water for Trump are going to beat this non issue into the ground for the rest of the campaign. Biden knows exactly what he is doing and exactly where he stands on all of the issues he and his team are dealing with. If things end up as they appear likely to, Trump will run against Biden. In my opinion, Biden is the far more qualified candidate. Both he and Trump are old and both say stupid stuff sometimes although Trump is Biden X 100 in that department. And unlike Biden, who IS highly qualified and experienced, Trump is not qualified in any way to be POTUS.

The operative word here is presumptive. Biden is not the best choice. He's a mediocre at best President that is too old for the job. You know you'd prefer someone younger. Difference between us is that you are afraid to push for a better candidate and are willing to accept the mediocrity. I'm not.

Jack4freedom

Governor
The operative word here is presumptive. Biden is not the best choice. He's a mediocre at best President that is too old for the job. You know you'd prefer someone younger. Difference between us is that you are afraid to push for a better candidate and are willing to accept the mediocrity. I'm not.
If I were to find a better, younger candidate on my California ballot on Super Tuesday, I would support that candidate. That’s about how hard either YOU or I could push for a better candidate. You think you are going to get someone else nominated by spouting your disapproval on this little forum….Have at it. My position is clear and always has been I stated over a year ago that I would much rather see Harris run as an incumbent against Trump. Your position is really no different than mine in any way that makes a damn bit of difference except that I will not engage in, nor advance any of these weak GOP talking points.

PNWest

If I were to find a better, younger candidate on my California ballot on Super Tuesday, I would support that candidate. That’s about how hard either YOU or I could push for a better candidate. You think you are going to get someone else nominated by spouting your disapproval on this little forum….Have at it. My position is clear and always has been I stated over a year ago that I would much rather see Harris run as an incumbent against Trump. Your position is really no different than mine in any way that makes a damn bit of difference except that I will not engage in, nor advance any of these weak GOP talking points.
No Democrat or Republican that has any real chance as a serious Presidential contender is ever going to take on a sitting President in a primary election. The last time that happened even the vaunted Kennedy name wasn't enough to get the party to dump their horrendous candidate Jimmy Carter. We saw the results. The only way we get someone better is if JoeyB drops out of the race. Jill's Joe's ego is too strong for that unless the GOOD democrats push him out. And that's what I am trying to do. Quit accpeting that we can't do better - we can.

Jack4freedom

Governor
No Democrat or Republican that has any real chance as a serious Presidential contender is ever going to take on a sitting President in a primary election. The last time that happened even the vaunted Kennedy name wasn't enough to get the party to dump their horrendous candidate Jimmy Carter. We saw the results. The only way we get someone better is if JoeyB drops out of the race. Jill's Joe's ego is too strong for that unless the GOOD democrats push him out. And that's what I am trying to do. Quit accpeting that we can't do better - we can.
Yeah, I remember Teddy running against Carter. I don’t know if he would have done any better against Reagan, especially after Chappaquidick. I also think that both Carter and Biden are much better than you think they are. The only good thing the Democrats have going for them at this point is that it looks as if whoever they run will be up against ass hole and moron Trump and the incompetent pack of imbeciles running the US Congress right now! I think they should focus on that and whatever economic progress his team can achieve for the rest of his term.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Very well put.

Another factor is the incredibly experienced, competent staff that actually does all the work under Biden. Trump, on the other hand, has promised to install loyalist hacks who would no doubt be inexperienced and incompetent. Do we all wish Biden was 20 years younger and sharper? Sure. But he has a very solid team, and he’s not an insane, fraudulent, criminal dictator wannabe.

Not exactly a tough choice.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yet you are afraid to push Joe out and get exactly that.
You need to get a grip. You don’t have the ability to “push Joe out.” No one cares what you want. Biden is the Dem candidate unless he chooses to step out, which is highly unlikely.

In the meanwhile, you should devote your efforts to further noting the FAR worse instances of cognitive/mental illness of the criminal GOP dictator wannabe candidate whose goal is destroying our democracy.

PNWest

You need to get a grip. You don’t have the ability to “push Joe out.” No one cares what you want. Biden is the Dem candidate unless he chooses to step out, which is highly unlikely.

In the meanwhile, you should devote your efforts to further noting the FAR worse instances of cognitive/mental illness of the criminal GOP dictator wannabe candidate whose goal is destroying our democracy.
Joe will drop out if he sees that enough people oppose him. You know you'd rather have someone else. These political forums are littered with BidenBestie™ posts supporting Biden all with qualifications like "would I rather see someone younger? - of course".

You know Biden is too old and is not the right guy. You're just afraid to do try to change things.

But I'll tell you this - if Joe Biden does drop out every single one of you BidenBesties™ will breathe a sigh of relief.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Probably zero, right?

Two questions…

I think at times that Biden has one train of thought going on...as in a thought about the border and conversations with the president of Mexico and it collided with a question about Gaza.

It does not indicate mental decline....It does not indicate a problem with his ability to evaluate a situation or policy. If it did then Trump thinking Orban is the president of Turkey is just as indicative of impending dementia.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Joe will drop out if he sees that enough people oppose him. You know you'd rather have someone else. These political forums are littered with BidenBestie™ posts supporting Biden all with qualifications like "would I rather see someone younger? - of course".

You know Biden is too old and is not the right guy. You're just afraid to do try to change things.

But I'll tell you this - if Joe Biden does drop out every single one of you BidenBesties™ will breathe a sigh of relief.
No, I don’t know Biden is “too old.” I instead know that his administration has provided a record of fantastic economic metrics. Which you ignore. He has a fantastic team. That’s true even though I wish he was 20 years younger. I also wish I was 20 years younger. No one cares.

PNWest

No, I don’t know Biden is “too old.” ... That’s true even though I wish he was 20 years younger.
Yep - you pretty much admitted it. You never said that about Obama or Clinton or even Jimmy Carter did you?

NoI instead know that his administration has provided a record of fantastic economic metrics. Which you ignore. He has a fantastic team.
I disagree. I judge Biden's economic performance by the numbers - Combine the stock market growth with the increase in Bidenflation™ and you'll see that we are about even, maybe up a little or maybe down a little from when Biden took office. BELOW AVERAGE results.