• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many years is prison should a woman who has an abortion get ?

Spamature

President
What do you think is a fair legal punishment for a woman who undergoes an abortion proceedure ?

A) fill in the blank years

B)
Life in prison

C) A life for a life.

God of War

Governor
What do you think is a fair legal punishment for a woman who undergoes an abortion proceedure ?

A) fill in the blank years

B)
Life in prison

C) A life for a life.
The abortionist should get manslaughter years. And their medical license taken.

The (victim) woman should get an up to $5000 reward to turn in the abortionist.

Spamature

President

She came to the doctor. Therefore, she initiated the crime, so she isn't by any means a victim, at best she would be a co conspirator.

Now, I have asked you how many years in prison should a woman get for having an abortion.

Don't try to change the subject.
Answer the actual question, or just remain silent on the issue.

If fact, let's pretend for the sake of argument, the doctor is a red state undercover pregnancy enforcement agent running a sting operation.

Now man up and sentence the woman as you see fit.

Last edited:
Yeah, that makes all the sense. Hey doc, I want an abortion, followed by a call to the law.
you need to quit hanging out with yellow stripes and dead animals mr. middleview. It's clouding your judgement. You think the Supreme court made abortion illegal. Can you read. I suggest you read their decision, it might help you get it straight, though I doubt it.

Bugsy McGurk

President

This one wants to reward pregnant women who have their fetuses aborted.

The good faith, consistent “pro life” stance, no?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She came to the doctor. Therefore, she initiated the crime, so she isn't by any means a victim, at best she would be a co conspirator.

Now, I have asked you how many years in prison should a woman get for having an abortion.

Don't try to change the subject.
Answer the actual question, or just remain silent on the issue.

If fact, let's pretend for the sake of argument, the doctor is a red state undercover pregnancy enforcement agent running a sting operation.

Now man up and sentence the woman as you see fit.
Did she go to her Dentist? You man up and give your answer to your stupid question!

Your Spam is SIC

Spamature

President
Did she go to her Dentist? You man up and give your answer to your stupid question!

Your Spam is SIC
Cowards

Too weak to say what punishment you would give the people you claim are baby killers.

You don't have the courage to protect children.
You just have the desire to punish women.

Keep earning that name, Deplorable.
Hillary knew you people deserved it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am asking those who support making abortion a crime that question.

Why play dumb ?

Instead, estimate what you think they would say.

You must have some idea.
Who is playing dumb. I thought your position was the unborn fetus is expendable waste. Why should anyone concern themselves with that?

Come now...play your silly game...

God of War

Governor
This one wants to reward pregnant women who have their fetuses aborted.

The good faith, consistent “pro life” stance, no?
100 bucks 100% tax free times 10 million gifters.

Thanks Trump for saving so many unborn babies from the maws of the abortionists. From the rendering and tearing in a most graphic way in which medical imagining has captured the child struggling with with the abortion instruments to live.

Spamature

President
Who is playing dumb. I thought your position was the unborn fetus is expendable waste. Why should anyone concern themselves with that?

Come now...play your silly game...
I don't have an opinion on the fetus, it's none of my business.
That is the position I have always maintained.

Now you want to defend the ruling, then man up and say what the punishment should be for violating the law.

If not, then stop trying to put words in my mouth and instead express your own words on the issue.

Okay ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Now you want to defend the ruling, then man up and say what the punishment should be for violating the law.

If not, then stop trying to put words in my mouth and instead express your own words on the issue.

Okay ?
I did. I will again.

What should anyone care. Correct? It's not a living thing. No one is owed anything. Am I not correct?

God of War

Governor
Yeah, that makes all the sense. Hey doc, I want an abortion, followed by a call to the law.
@Bugsy McGurk

Well, you people are really not that thoughtful. I'm beginning to think its a medical imbecility diagnosis.

The woman in question at this time could always go to a state where abortion is legal. The states have no right to impose their laws on her in a different state. So it would stand to better reason to put the fear of God in the (witch) doctors within the state who by need to obey state abortion laws (to include the exceptions allowing for the medically reasoned procedure) .

God of War

Governor
Thanks Trump for saving so many unborn babies from the maws of the abortionists. From the rendering and tearing in a most graphic way in which medical imagining has captured the child struggling with with the abortion instruments to live.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Cowards

Too weak to say what punishment you would give the people you claim are baby killers.

You don't have the courage to protect children.
You just have the desire to punish women.

Keep earning that name, Deplorable.
Hillary knew you people deserved it.
Again with Insults and Name Calling and allowed to continue with your hate.

Why should I stoop to your lower than whale shit level of wanting to punish a woman for having an abortion that's still legal?

I raised 3 children and have helped more children than you will ever help if you live to be 400 years old and with your hate and insults that will never happen.

Keep being brave behind your monitor, boy.

Last edited: