• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many years is prison should a woman who has an abortion get ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's only racebaiting if you don't like it.

If that the case then you must like a lot of stuff that others would consider race baiting because you let it go all the time without a word.

That same poster in 9/10 times will off topic post a derogetory story about black people in particular. He's don't it in almost every post.
Completely off topic and intended purely to get a reaction on race.

You have never ONCE said shit about it.
You know you haven't and you likely never will.

Because to you that isn't race baiting.
Maybe you just think of it as using race to bait others, so let you've let his off-topic inserts go, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

YOU are a HYPOCRITE for doing this.
Let's see you deny that hypocrisy.
Let us discuss that race baiting moderator.
sure. just link me to any one post of mine doing any such thing.

i dare you. just one....

go on... im not the one screaming klansman and seeing code in every [Unwelcome language removed] utterance around here,,

absolute shit.

Spamature

President
no. he was referring to leftists doing that ..

then you said....do you and yours sing strange fruit...everytime you string one up..or some such...

to which i pointed out reality... and that you dont know what the f youre talking abuut... because it's a protest song... a civil rights song.. so your use and reference to it was in no way relevant..just a failed racist backhand.. i mean really...wtf it it with you?

SHE wrote about it in her autobiography. FACT..... “It reminds me of how Pop died,” she said of the song in her autobiography. “But I have to keep singing it, not only because people ask for it, but because 20 years after Pop died, the things that killed him are still happening in the South.”

She sang about it for years afterwards.... because she felt she HAD to....

it IS considered one of the first songs of the civil rights movement...

but YOU....use it as a chea..go get you some ni**ers to lynch attempt....

i'm not the one demeaning african americaans here. youre in that hole you dug for yourself... with your everybody is a klansman but me routine....

you'll have my explanation for sure.....because you wont be running your fat mouth at me with your backhanded shit. i'm standing on fact. youre standign on piss poor insult after piss poor insult because you cant see a [Unwelcome language removed] thing through your self righteous hatemongering..

here's Billie to learn you..

I told you I don't need you to explain ANYTHING to me about African Americans and racism.

If you want to explain something to me.
Explain why you let hundreds, if not thousands of race baiting inserts into his posts go unmolested then have the nerve to flex on me if I respond to any of it.

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE DONE THIS.

YOU KNOW IT !

Now lie and say you didn't !

Spamature

President
sure. just link me to any one post of mine doing any such thing.

i dare you. just one....

go on... im not the one screaming klansman and seeing code in every [Unwelcome language removed] utterance around here,,

absolute shit.
You let it go.
You know you do.
You can try to play dumb.
Or pretend overt his race baiting falls under some loophole.

Yeah, convince yourself that everyone is fooled by it, while you are at it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You speaking from personal experience with the PIMPS you worked for or the ones you were a customer of ?

Since you seem to know so much about the subject.
From 7 decades on this 3rd rock from the sun

Why are you ashamed to admit you're not white?
Hey, you gonna rub it in your powers now, are you ?

Flex baby !

Who could ever overcome the logic and brilliance you displayed with your threats ?

What can I say that you can't ban me for ?

And you have the nerve to call someone else weak !

What a joke.
Damn, You, Write-On sure jacking up Phil with threats

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Then your “who cares” argument was ridiculously inappropriate. The Supreme Court ruling WILL mean many women going to prison … anyone who isn’t a monster cares.
Negative
The only thing SCOTUS did was give the vote back to Americans on Abortion

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do you think I did not know that song was about lynching blacks in the South ? The poster was talking about getting rope a gun and apparently hounds to chase down a black man.

And from that you have something to say to me about it responding to and nothing to say to him for posting it.

Then you have the nerve to flex on me if I say anything else.
You have a lot of ****ing nerve. !

For all we know, with the type of shit he said over the years, he may have very well done something like that.

I don't need your explanations ON ANYTHING.
You told me all I need to know from you with what you did.
It was YOU after the black scotus judge
not I

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You speaking from personal experience with the PIMPS you worked for or the ones you were a customer of ?

Since you seem to know so much about the subject.

I told you I don't need you to explain ANYTHING to me about African Americans and racism.

Explain why you let hundreds, if not thousands of race baiting inserts into his posts go unmolested then have the nerve to flex on me if I respond to any of it.

YOU KNOW IT !

Appears SW may need drop by to stop this bs of Posting of Moderation with Threats to Mods to be nipped-in-the-bud

Spamature

President

Damn, You, Write-On sure jacking up Phil with threats
Quit sniffing around hoping you can find yourself a black friend. Get your hound out and chase one down like you described from the good old days of your boyhood down South, if you are that desperate.

Spamature

President

Appears SW may need drop by to stop this bs of Posting of Moderation with Threats to Mods to be nipped-in-the-bud
@PhilFish made the threat, not me.

Are you now directly race baiting me, Dawg ?

No worries for you, eh ?

Not like anything will be said about it.

Not a peep.

You might want to trot out the N word, dawg.

Not like anyone would notice.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
It's the abortionist who is the baby killer. And it is he who will bear the brunt of the criminal charges. sheep dip spam.
What if she travels to a blue free state.
Picks up medication for a medically induced abortion.
She goes back to one of your anti-female oppressive red states, and then takes her pills there ?

A ?
B ?
C ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

YOU KNOW IT !

Nobody was looking to explain anything to you about African Americans and racism.

I was looking to receive from you your reference of my black splainin something to you

You have yet to produce such a thing and have concocted and posted all manner of nonsense to try and cover for your stupidity

The site is festooned with race laden stuff, you do it he does it lots of people on both sides do it. I don't see you reporting it.

What I do see are specific instances, in this case you are playing the race-bading game without merit regarding the issue at hand. You got pissed off, started pointing fingers at me with your black splaining nonsense... And now everybody can kick back and watch you get all freaked out because you can't prove what you accuse me of. So now we're down here in this hole.

Problem for you is I don't like shit like that so I'm going to stay down here and keep swinging with you until you prove it.

People like you with your empty nonsense need to shut the [Unwelcome language removed] up and stop with that race laden charge thrown about because you're losing an argument or you can't prove something.

If you'd like to take issue with something else go on and make a report that way you can stop with your empty accusations and both moderators and if necessary the admin of this site can review it and make the necessary corrections

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You let it go.
You know you do.
You can try to play dumb.
Or pretend overt his race baiting falls under some loophole.

Yeah, convince yourself that everyone is fooled by it, while you are at it.
You see race-mongering in your soup.

This instance it's meritless... And the posters of this site are still waiting for you to post your reference to my black splaining

You still haven't produced shit other than 20 more posts of nonsense trying to cover for your empty accusation

reason10

Governor
What do you think is a fair legal punishment for a woman who undergoes an abortion proceedure ?

A) fill in the blank years

B)
Life in prison

C) A life for a life.
Where is the due process for her baby?

It's called the death penalty, in a manner the Constitution would not approve of. You do this to an animal and you're arrested.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

God of War

Governor
What if she travels to a blue free state.
Picks up medication for a medically induced abortion.
She goes back to one of your anti-female oppressive red states, and then takes her pills there ?

A ?
B ?
C ?
1) What is the punishment for attempted suicide?

2) If something went wrong the out state supplier now enters the jurisdiction of the home state. No provider would be interested in that.

reason10

Governor
What do you think is a fair legal punishment for a woman who undergoes an abortion proceedure ?

A) fill in the blank years

B)
Life in prison

C) A life for a life.
If I murder someone close to you, why should the law treat me any differently than an abortion doctor who dismembers a human being and sucks it into a sink?