• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many years is prison should a woman who has an abortion get ?

I am asking those who support making abortion a crime that question.

Why play dumb ?

Instead, estimate what you think they would say.

You must have some idea.
I don't want to make it a crime and neither did the supreme court. The left is fomenting discontent for no reason. A guy throws a rock and all of a sudden the left is screaming "riot". That's how y'all work. What I want is for States to control their own affairs without the federal gubbmint interfering, you know, like the constitution states. A funny thing yesterday, the b1tches on the View were complaining about the decision, whoopi even suggested that because a black justice is married to a white woman that their rights may be in jeopardy as well all over the abortion question. The women at the time were in the Bahamas where abortion is illegal. Talk about two faced...

Spamature

President
Nobody was looking to explain anything to you about African Americans and racism.

I was looking to receive from you your reference of my black splainin something to you

You have yet to produce such a thing and have concocted and posted all manner of nonsense to try and cover for your stupidity

The site is festooned with race laden stuff, you do it he does it lots of people on both sides do it. I don't see you reporting it.

What I do see are specific instances, in this case you are playing the race-bading game without merit regarding the issue at hand. You got pissed off, started pointing fingers at me with your black splaining nonsense... And now everybody can kick back and watch you get all freaked out because you can't prove what you accuse me of. So now we're down here in this hole.

Problem for you is I don't like shit like that so I'm going to stay down here and keep swinging with you until you prove it.

People like you with your empty nonsense need to shut the [Unwelcome language removed] up and stop with that race laden charge thrown about because you're losing an argument or you can't prove something.

If you'd like to take issue with something else go on and make a report that way you can stop with your empty accusations and both moderators and if necessary the admin of this site can review it and make the necessary corrections
Why do you think you need to explain the meaning of that song ?
What special insight into the black experience do you think you can ?

No dawg specifically and separate from all other posters here insert race baiting links in his post. They have absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic when he does this.

What do you say ?
Oh, everybody is doing it.
That's just the way things are.
But the truth is you like it.
That's why it goes unchallenged.

Look I don't mind that you moderate my post differently than other poster.
You will delete my entire post while editing the posts of others.
That's your own personal prejudice and I can live with it.
But letting his race baiting over the years slide and flexing on me in a post where he specifically inserts a race baiting link and I tell you about this as if you don't know. That just makes your actions hypocritically ingenuous on this subject. It's so obvious you could see it from space.

here's Billie to learn you..
"To learn you"

You got your nerve talking about anything while post something like that.

I won't say it
But you know where you can stick a statement like that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

No dawg specifically and separate from all other posters here insert race baiting links in his post. They have absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic when he does this.

What do you say ?

But letting his race baiting over the years slide and flexing on me in a post where he specifically inserts a race baiting link and I tell you about this as if you don't know. That just makes your actions hypocritically ingenuous on this subject. It's so obvious you could see it from space.

"To learn me"

I won't say it
who explained its meaning? not me? the reference does, not to mention billie. lemme guess...i'm not allowed to reference such things??

meanwhile.... under discussion is your response to the post dawg made... the one that i read...referencing a blue dog... if you have some other issue..feel free to report it. but dont crutch along pretending i'm responsible for every utterance on this site because you cant address your own. i mean really.... pretty lame on your part.. you're literall throwing every thing you can think of...

ps. youre just as responsible as anyone else on this site. see it, report it.. and the mods will review it. theres three in total... not just me. so relax with your puffiness already.

Spamature

President
To answer your question.

I just chose to do it outside your prescribed parameters.
If I murder someone close to you, why should the law treat me any differently than an abortion doctor who dismembers a human being and sucks it into a sink?
This thread was ruined for me.
I will no longer be participating in it in this capacity.

Thank you

Spamature

President
who explained its meaning? not me? the reference does, not to mention billie. lemme guess...i'm not allowed to reference such things??

meanwhile.... under discussion is your response to the post dawg made... the one that i read...referencing a blue dog... if you have some other issue..feel free to report it. but dont crutch along pretending i'm responsible for every utterance on this site because you cant address your own. i mean really.... pretty lame on your part.. you're literall throwing every thing you can think of...

ps. youre just as responsible as anyone else on this site. see it, report it.. and the mods will review it. theres three in total... not just me. so relax with your puffiness already.
I don't need to report something you are fully aware of.
You have seen it more time than you can count.

The only thing I need to point out about it is your hypocrisy on the subject because apparently that is something you seem to be completely unaware of, on the surface at least.

But I know you are not stupid.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

What do you say ?

"To learn you"

I won't say it

as an aside.. what insight or experience do i need to have in order to offer a comment on a billie holiday song?

as though there is some requesite granting permission.

answer: none.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

The only thing I need to point out about it is your hypocrisy on the subject because apparently that is something you seem to be completely unaware of, on the surface at least.

we've seen a great many things here more times than can be counted. and? i'm very much aware of the great many things that have occurred. that includes your behaviors over the years. and?

this isnt a zero sum anything.

look, if you need to be all puffy because your race mongering was called....so be it.

God of War

Governor

I haven't followed the spat in this thread though I've posted to it.

But I agree. There is something about abortion that is like a lynching. I'm going to find how that is and broadcast it wide and clear.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As if you even addressed the actual topic.

You jacked it from your first post.
By trying to mod and troll the thread at the same time.
You should have picked a lane
bullshit. my first post was #9. it reads:

Why do you want to jail women for exercising their choice?

and..it still goes unanswered. (in your trolling clickbait thread)

get to it.... or do you even get it?

you dont even believe it is a living thing.... wtf penalty applies in that context.??

Spamature

President
bullshit. my first post was #9. it reads:

and..it still goes unanswered. (in your trolling clickbait thread)

get to it.... or do you even get it?

you dont even believe it is a living thing.... wtf penalty applies in that context.??
Which is trolling because you knew from the start that, that was not my position.

Anyone can see that. Don't be pathetic in your excuse making, nobody's buying that you thought I was for sentencing women.

And it not a crazy question because we know women will be arrest and sentenced for terminating their pregnancies as the years go on.

Just like the rest, you don't have the courage to answer the actual question. You know it exposes the odiousness of the political group ideology you support.

Which was fine, right up until you decide to back up your trolling with your authority over other post here.

It's all fair game until you get mad.
But that is just how you roll.

I know because I have seen you do it with others and have been a victim of it myself and I even showed you did after I came back, and you couldn't dispute it.

Families suffering from abuse get to walk on thicker eggshells than the posters here, who are subject to your mood swings.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Which is trolling because you knew from the start that, that was not my position.

Anyone can see that. Don't be pathetic in your excuse making, nobody's buying that you thought I was for sentencing women.

And it not a crazy question because we know women will be arrest and sentenced for terminating their pregnancies as the years go on.

Just like the rest, you don't have the courage to answer the actual question. You know it exposes the odiousness of the political group ideology you support.

Which was fine, right up until you decide to back up your trolling with your authority over other post here.

It's all fair game until you get mad.
But that is just how you roll.

I know because I have seen you do it with others and have been a victim of it myself and I even showed you did after I came back, and you couldn't dispute it.

Families suffering from abuse get to walk on thicker eggshells than the posters here, who are subject to your mood swings.
no. i get mad when stupid people make up what i said, then pretend they know something about me.

i never thought that you were FOR sentencing women. you make my point for me by making up what i think to suit your narrative.

i asked you why does it matter if its just a thing.. a fetus.. a clump of cells...

THAT is what i asked you. so dont fight and feign outrage at what you created that i said. address what i said instead.

i've done no such thing with others. ive challenged each in turn to address what it is i actually said. nothing more.

no mood swing. i'm just as entitled to my position as anyone else here. i wont have it altered to suit your narrative or anyone elses. it's called tough shit.

wanna try one more time? here, i'll give you a head start.

i think abortion shoud remain. it is none of my concern.
i do however believe it is the taking of a life.
I challenge people to address it as such, because no science anywhere has shown otherwise.

Spamature

President
no. i get mad when stupid people make up what i said, then pretend they know something about me.

i never thought that you were FOR sentencing women. you make my point for me by making up what i think to suit your narrative.

i asked you why does it matter if its just a thing.. a fetus.. a clump of cells...

THAT is what i asked you. so dont fight and feign outrage at what you created that i said. address what i said instead.

i've done no such thing with others. ive challenged each in turn to address what it is i actually said. nothing more.

no mood swing. i'm just as entitled to my position as anyone else here. i wont have it altered to suit your narrative or anyone elses. it's called tough shit.

wanna try one more time? here, i'll give you a head start.

i think abortion shoud remain. it is none of my concern.
i do however believe it is the taking of a life.
I challenge people to address it as such, because no science anywhere has shown otherwise.
So now admit your first post was a troll because you knew that what you stated was not my position.
Right ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As if you even addressed the actual topic.

You jacked it from your first post.
By trying to mod and troll the thread at the same time.
You should have picked a lane

Instead, you chose to be a troll with mod muscles.
Posting of Moderation is against the rules, or use to be

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Posting of Moderation is against the rules, or use to be
He's not talking about moderation. He's trying to pretend that he's above all the name calling in race baiting, so he's pointing fingers at everybody else and pretending his shit doesn't stink.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He's not talking about moderation. He's trying to pretend that he's above all the name calling in race baiting, so he's pointing fingers at everybody else and pretending his shit doesn't stink.
What I read several times was of Moderation, Yours
Oh well

Spamature

President
huh? you were calling for people to man up by post three.../ wtf?
And you decided to troll.
It's better to admit it than to deny something that is evident to anyone with eyes.

At first you denied it
Now you are making excuses for it.

Next you will say I had it coming.
But at least just be honest and admit you started off trolling this thread.

At the very least, if it is only for one single post.

Just be honest for once.

Because the only question beyond that is
Were you lying then, or are you lying now ?

Last edited: