• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How much CO2 did Bezos, Musk, and Branson let loose into the atmosphere riding those rockets into space?

God of War

Governor
Funny...

Those "science" people all sexually excited about rockets bursting in air with space travel hopes. ha ha

And the three of them (Bezos et al) want to make it for Joe Blow science believers to take the same weightless joy ride? Globalist-communist logic just can't be denied alright. ha ha

Seriously, haven't those science believers been told about global warming yet? Look at all that global warming!

1634070782947.png

Spamature

President
Funny...

Those "science" people all sexually excited about rockets bursting in air with space travel hopes. ha ha

And the three of them (Bezos et al) want to make it for Joe Blow science believers to take the same weightless joy ride? Globalist-communist logic just can't be denied alright. ha ha

Seriously, haven't those science believers been told about global warming yet? Look at all that global warming!

View attachment 66303
Probably less than Trump produced flying from DC to Mar-a-Lago every weekend for 4 yrs to play golf and bilk the Secret Service by charging them to stay there and protect him.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
We have a bona-a-fide right wing tree hugger folks, this is as rare as the greatest loser telling the truth ! bookmark this for the archives

God of War

Governor
Probably less than Trump produced flying from DC to Mar-a-Lago every weekend for 4 yrs to play golf and bilk the Secret Service by charging them to stay there and protect him.
You're NOT getting this are you? The billionaires claim they want to strap science believers just like you into a global warming rocket joy ride. How many like you do you think exists on this planet who want to spend 4 minutes in weightless ecstasy? Enough to warm us up to a hellish world?

And you knee jerk a Trump reply... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

God of War

Governor
We have a bona-a-fide right wing tree hugger folks, this is as rare as the greatest loser telling the truth ! bookmark this for the archives
Ahhhh... see your science believer ass got your rocket ticket clenched tight. When do you go? Are you paying for those offsets before or after the trip you Buck Rogers wannabe? ha ha

1634072384813.png

God of War

Governor
Funny how the science believers don't go, "Hey, say what about recreational space travel and CO2 emissions?"

The situational ethics of what is invariably globalist-communist science believers is stultifying. I guess a religion does that to people or so say the alleged atheists. That hardly makes any kind of sense so I'm sure I nailed it when it comes to the left.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Funny how the science believers don't go, "Hey, say what about recreational space travel and CO2 emissions?"

The situational ethics of what is invariably globalist-communist science believers is stultifying. I guess a religion does that to people or so say the alleged atheists. That hardly makes any kind of sense so I'm sure I nailed it when it comes to the left.
Thanks for being so caring about the environment, now what about all those coal fired plants your demigod cherished and all the coal jobs he promised to bring back and failed miserably at ? Hey you better stop driving those cars and trucks, I am sure you are all solar powered or cancer causing windmills - right?

God of War

Governor
Thanks for being so caring about the environment, now what about all those coal fired plants your demigod cherished and all the coal jobs he promised to bring back and failed miserably at ? Hey you better stop driving those cars and trucks, I am sure you are all solar powered or cancer causing windmills - right?
You're not even ranting. You're rambling. I think you've invented rant rambling or ramble ranting. Are you more rambling or more ranting.

There is only 0.04% of CO2 in the atmosphere so feel free to rocket ride and hang weightless for 4 minutes. It's worth every penny and every CO2 molecule of a religious experience you might muster science believer.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You're not even ranting. You're rambling. I think you've invented rant rambling or ramble ranting. Are you more rambling or more ranting.

There is only 0.04% of CO2 in the atmosphere so feel free to rocket ride and hang weightless for 4 minutes. It's worth every penny and every CO2 molecule of a religious experience you might muster science believer.
Once again, thanks to a tree hugger - are you supporting the coal bring back jobs guy still - how did that work out for you !

So since you are totally against this then you must hate the greatest losers space patrol he formed - lmao at your response to this one. but but but but he is my orange messiah !

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
For a ride to space? F yeah....I say pollute the shit out of it up and down... Cause..you know...you know skience.

God of War

Governor
Once again, thanks to a tree hugger - are you supporting the coal bring back jobs guy still - how did that work out for you !

So since you are totally against this then you must hate the greatest losers space patrol he formed - lmao at your response to this one. but but but but he is my orange messiah !
This post is just so sad. It's your nadir I'm sure. Like a phoenix you'll burst up into the sky and shed true science light to the world.

ha ha