• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How Much Disaster Prepping Have You Done if Any?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Please do what you can to prepare should bad times come. I hope they don't and honestly expect they won't but you never know.
I plan to prepare myself a little better. I am sure others are thinking the same thing. Some items are gonna be scarce for awhile I'm afraid.

I plan to prepare myself a little better. I am sure others are thinking the same thing. Some items are gonna be scarce for awhile I'm afraid.
I agree. Doing what you can gives you a sense of control.

I don't know what kind of girls you got but maybe if they sew they could look online and get ideas about sewing surgical masks and selling, donating them or at least having some for the family. Seems like a good hustle. :0)

In Italy 8165 people are dead of 60,550,000
In the USA 1163 are dead of 329,400,000

So on a whole number basis you are far more likely to die in Italy and on a percentage basis as well you are far more likely to die in Italy as well

So mathematically speaking your link is fake news.

Aluminum foil hats available in isle 3
Have you checked in with your essential employee foist wespondows industry colleagues you claim to be a part of as to your own first responder directives?

Be a stay at home slob, don't do that in public. You're skating on her income anyway, do society a favor, be a grandpa for the good. Don't spew nonsense in public.

You're no first responder, you're a phony.

That would prove to be 50% efficacious, however not broad spectrum enough. We've covered this terrain simpleton.
90% of blacks and 70% of Hispanics vote Communist. If a disease knocked out 50% of blacks and 40% of Hispanics and only 20% of whites then the communist vote would be broken.

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Have you checked in with your essential employee foist wespondows industry colleagues you claim to be a part of as to your own first responder directives?

Be a stay at home slob, don't do that in public. You're skating on her income anyway, do society a favor, be a grandpa for the good. Don't spew nonsense in public.

You're no first responder, you're a phony.
I am currently working full time as I do thru all states of emergency when the public is ordered to be home or to have evacuated. Unlike many I enjoy being a first responding essential worker.

TBLee

Governor
Hubby is still working full time at an industrial plant. Probably the biggest change is that I have had to isolate myself from being a caretaker for mother in law. Our daughter is in the medical field and had a co worker test positive several weeks ago, and since I have spent time with our daughter, I made the decision not to be near my Mother in law (she has many health issues, COPD being one of them). Luckily we have a family willing to help out with her care, and I will be able to start helping out again at the beginning of the week.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what kind of girls you got but maybe if they sew they could look online and get ideas about sewing surgical masks and selling, donating them or at least having some for the family. Seems like a good hustle. :0)
My granddaughters are 8 and 5. The only one that sews at my house is my spouse.

FakeName

Governor
90% of blacks and 70% of Hispanics vote Communist. If a disease knocked out 50% of blacks and 40% of Hispanics and only 20% of whites then the communist vote would be broken. So no fvk-U you simpleton fvck.
That is nothing but lies. they vote Democrat. there is no communist vote.

Spamature

President
This thread proves that conservatives go from denial to paranoia once they can't deny the facts any longer. Not long before we start to hear all kinds of weird rumors from them.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This thread proves that conservatives go from denial to paranoia once they can't deny the facts any longer. Not long before we start to hear all kinds of weird rumors from them.

lol. i think the list of weird rumors stands at one...

1. eating fish tank cleaner is a cure for C19...and it's trumps fault.

Spamature

President
lol. i think the list of weird rumors stands at one...

1. eating fish tank cleaner is a cure for C19...and it's trumps fault.
When the dishonest and uniformed preach to the gullible you end up with dead people.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When the dishonest and uniformed preach to the gullible you end up with dead people.

nope.

nobody nowhere said go eat fishtank cleaner.

read up.

" outside its pharmaceutical form, " "not for human consumption"

Spamature

President
nope.

nobody nowhere said go eat fishtank cleaner.

read up.

" outside its pharmaceutical form, " "not for human consumption"
That was a guy on Ebay who said that, not the guy you are rushing to defend, Trump.

The Bully Pulpit is a very powerful tool, with a reckless person behind it, it's also a very dangerous one.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

You are an outright lying troll, in your own treasonous way you spread half truths and rumors like this crap you are pushing about the idiots who took a fish tank cleaner on their own. That's not the president's fault.

I hope someone meets you some day and stomps your sleazy butt into a greasy spot as you well deserve.

I truly detest you as you're a poor excuse for a human being much less an American.

Last edited: