• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How Much Disaster Prepping Have You Done if Any?

Spamature

President
You are an outright lying troll, in your own treasonous way you spread half truths and rumors like this crap you are pushing about the idiots who took a fish tank cleaner on their own. That's not the president's fault.

I hope someone meets you some day and stomps your sleazy butt into a greasy spot as you well deserve.

I truly detest you as you're a poor excuse for a human being muchless an American.
A personal attack on me for a fox noise headline. Get mad at them or your teabagger messiah, not me.

Hahahaha!!!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That was a guy on Ebay who said that, not the guy you are rushing to defend, Trump.

The Bully Pulpit is a very powerful tool, with a reckless person behind it, it's also a very dangerous one.
i'm not defending shit. not by your measure for sure.

what does trump have to do with some imbecile eating fish tank cleaner?

Spamature

President
i'm not defending shit. not by your measure for sure.

what does trump have to do with some imbecile eating fish tank cleaner?
You tell me.

“I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, ‘hey, isn’t that the stuff they’re talking about on TV,” she said.
She told NBC that "Trump kept saying it was pretty much a cure,” and “they kept saying that it was approved for other things.”

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You tell me.

“I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, ‘hey, isn’t that the stuff they’re talking about on TV,” she said.
She told NBC that "Trump kept saying it was pretty much a cure,” and “they kept saying that it was approved for other things.”
i dont have anything to tell you. I operate under the general rule...if i eat fish tank cleaner...i have no on to blame but myself.

i do not eat fishtank cleaner

Spamature

President
i dont have anything to tell you. I operate under the general rule...if i eat fish tank cleaner...i have no on to blame but myself.

i do not eat fishtank cleaner
So the matter is settled.

A pair for Fox Noise watchers, who foolishly took Trump's word, poisoned themselves.

It's not a lie as you claimed.

End of Story !

Last edited:
This thread proves that conservatives go from denial to paranoia once they can't deny the facts any longer. Not long before we start to hear all kinds of weird rumors from them.
Just another missing information point in spambot's vast but empty memory banks? Conservatives prep through the good times and prep even more in the bad while the commies la di da que sera sera. ha ha

And then you show up and say absurd things like this up above. ha ha

Spamature

President
Just another missing information point in spambot's vast but empty memory banks? Conservatives prep through the good times and prep even more in the bad while the commies la di da que sera sera. ha ha

And then you show up and say absurd things like this up above. ha ha
We can go back a month or so and see who was saying what. Now you're ready to slam the doors on your bunker and ready to start blasting at the first sound.

I am currently working full time as I do thru all states of emergency when the public is ordered to be home or to have evacuated. Unlike many I enjoy being a first responding essential worker.

And you foist wespondows "know" this is just a "hoax", merely a mini flu?

You are so utterly full of shit Winnie.