• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How Much Disaster Prepping Have You Done if Any?

I'm selling it for a 10% premium to some lefties who may be related to you actually.

The pandemic shows yet again that we people have no representation in our political system, by design. Our political class simply does not care, has no need to, and our political system selects for charlatans to be in those positions and leave us to the whims of concentrated capital. That’s their role in society; that of the little Eichmann.

Our “exceptional” self-aggrandized american “way of life” has been exposed to be the fraud it has always been now. Our “representatives”, our “leaders”, pimps really, hid from the public that a pandemic was coming while they informed the donor class; the substantial people and these pimps all got their insider trading wrapped up, sodomizing the 401k working and underclasses like they bipartisanly sodomized children in the Epstein/Maxwell (who was allowed to slither back off into the shadows so as not to further embarrass the aristocracy) child sex trafficking operation over decades.

What’s the feckless, impotent self-serving response of our ruling aristocracy? Double down on more of the SOS and await a different outcome; evermore societal wealth redistribution upward, fewer of the masses to deal with after the first of the COVID-19 retroviral waves rolls through society, and blame China for the inevitable ramifications of how we organize our society. We left ourselves wide open. Our societal priorities have consequences. They’ve come home to roost. Those who made the decisions will be impacted least, they will get priority access to testing and treatment, and they have tax payer funded healthcare. Win win as the moneychangers like to say.

We have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet, supporting 73% of the world’s dictatorships. We have the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind locking down 25% of the world’s incarcerated population versus our comprising 5% of global population. We have militarized “law” enforcement. The entire population is under constant mass corporate state surveillance. We have for profit internment/concentration camps up and running, easily anyone can be targeted for inclusion, americans being so easily turned on one another. The corporate state media machine has been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations spinning spectacle and illusion at a level of efficiency Edward L Bernays could never have imagined given the technology of his day. We can whip up an endless stream of illegal unconstitutional wars without end, Amen, Amen, while no one asks "how we gonna pay for that?". But America simply cannot get it’s shit together on this pandemic, and this was by bipartisanly achieved over time via neoliberal economic fantasy and a lean six sigma approach to life itself.

It has never been clearer who our economic/political system serves, it has never been we the people. We are all tacitly complicit in cooperating with and participating in a death cult for Wall Street returns paradigm. We the people know what our "representatives" are. Predators.

Spamature

President
Well, look it up.
Actually you're wrong.

In Korea 6000 people tested positive for Covid-19 and 40 died of Covid-19 Presumably they were tested and went to the hospital or were hospitalized in order for the test to be taken. That give a reasonably good "hospitalization" morbidity rate.

Then I use the CDC numbers that statistically estimate flu deaths and flu related hospitalization. From that you get another "hospitalization" morbidity rate.

THE RESULT IS THAT THE FLU IS 5 TO 10 TIMES WORSE THAN COVID-19. So I'm sorry but you're very wrong. I did say it was imperfect but it is a very good number with which to compare one to the other.

The pandemic shows yet again that we people have no representation in our political system, by design. Our political class simply does not care, has no need to, and our political system selects for charlatans to be in those positions and leave us to the whims of concentrated capital. That’s their role in society; that of the little Eichmann.

Our “exceptional” self-aggrandized american “way of life” has been exposed to be the fraud it has always been now. Our “representatives”, our “leaders”, pimps really, hid from the public that a pandemic was coming while they informed the donor class; the substantial people and these pimps all got their insider trading wrapped up, sodomizing the 401k working and underclasses like they bipartisanly sodomized children in the Epstein/Maxwell (who was allowed to slither back off into the shadows so as not to further embarrass the aristocracy) child sex trafficking operation over decades.

What’s the feckless, impotent self-serving response of our ruling aristocracy? Double down on more of the SOS and await a different outcome; evermore societal wealth redistribution upward, fewer of the masses to deal with after the first of the COVID-19 retroviral waves rolls through society, and blame China for the inevitable ramifications of how we organize our society. We left ourselves wide open. Our societal priorities have consequences. They’ve come home to roost. Those who made the decisions will be impacted least, they will get priority access to testing and treatment, and they have tax payer funded healthcare. Win win as the moneychangers like to say.

We have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet, supporting 73% of the world’s dictatorships. We have the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind locking down 25% of the world’s incarcerated population versus our comprising 5% of global population. We have militarized “law” enforcement. The entire population is under constant mass corporate state surveillance. We have for profit internment/concentration camps up and running, easily anyone can be targeted for inclusion, americans being so easily turned on one another. The corporate state media machine has been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations spinning spectacle and illusion at a level of efficiency Edward L Bernays could never have imagined given the technology of his day. We can whip up an endless stream of illegal unconstitutional wars without end, Amen, Amen, while no one asks "how we gonna pay for that?". But America simply cannot get it’s shit together on this pandemic, and this was by bipartisanly achieved over time via neoliberal economic fantasy and a lean six sigma approach to life itself.

It has never been clearer who our economic/political system serves, it has never been we the people. We are all tacitly complicit in cooperating with and participating in a death cult for Wall Street returns paradigm. We the people know what our "representatives" are. Predators.
1) The Wuhan virus is going to turn out to be like a very bad flu season.

2) Our leaders self-select to run for office. We need to help capable people to choose themselves to run and we have to support them.

3) I saw it coming in mid-January and should have sold off in late January but didn't. Because congress critters did I can't fault them. The information was clearly out there. I fault the ones that sold and came out and told us everything was good. They can go.

4) 401K's will come back. If you didn't sell off then you still have the number of shares you had and conserved them. If you sold off late then you lost not just money but shares too.

5) Our engagement with the world after WW2 based upon the Bretton Woods agreement created a safety and security environment that created tens of trillions in world wide wealth. Now the world has to step up and pay its fair share.

6) The worst of the worst of the predators are being expunged from among them finally by the left. The world can only get better.

Did you miss the part of the discussion that was about hospitalization morbidity rates? I from the beginning said this was very serious because it was novel, but I have also always considered the flu very serious and yet I haven't had a flu shot in 30 years.

I know this is all real nuance for you but then...

Spamature

President
Did you miss the part of the discussion that was about hospitalization morbidity rates? I from the beginning said this was very serious because it was novel, but I have also always considered the flu very serious and yet I haven't had a flu shot in 30 years.

I know this is all real nuance for you but then...
How many cartons of masks and cases fish tank cleaner do you buy every year for the flu ?

How many cartons of masks and cases fish tank cleaner do you buy every year for the flu ?
I've got viable respirator masks of modest count dating back to about 2001. You've got ZERO. I never bought a fish tank or cleaner to go with it but I may now because.......

I bought some UV-C lightbults and a fishtank to make a decontamination cabinet for my parents. They buy groceries they put then inside the tank, flip the light switch and 1 to 2 minutes later put the decontaminated groceries into the fridge or pantry. You can put mail, keys, cash and even a spambot in it and take them out all clean and shiny. Make yourself one because you know the Wahun virus is really worse than the flu. ha ha

If you don't do something then clearly you're lying or lazy to the point of death, right?

Last edited:

Spamature

President
I've got viable respirator masks of modest count dating back to about 2001. You've got ZERO. I never bought a fish tank or cleaner to go with it but I may now because.......

I bought some UV-C lightbults and a fishtank to make a decontamination cabinet for my parents. They buy groceries they put them inside the tank, flip the light switch and 1 to 2 minutes later put the decontaminated groceries into the fridge or pantry. You can put mail, keys, cash and even a spambot in it and take them out all clean and shiny. Make yourself one because you know the Wahun virus is really worse than the flu. ha ha

If you don't do something then clearly you're lying or lazy to the point of death, right?
I clean everything that comes in from the outside with a bleach solution, all mail rappings, bags, and containers, go into the trash and I change shoes at the door. Then I wash my hands thoroughly.

Remember to put on your Ray-bans before you spark your contraption up.

ReSidEnt uPEvil

Mick

The Right is always right
I see you have a sense of humor about low IQ left wingers killing themselves. Feel the same way about the weekends in Chicago?

I clean everything that comes in from the outside with a bleach solution, all mail rappings, bags, and containers, go into the trash and I change shoes at the door. Then I wash my hands thoroughly.
You don't worry about chlorine induced anemia? And everything gets wet too? Do yourself a solid and get yourself some UVC bulbs and some $8 Honeywell UVC protection eye glasses.

Remember to put on your Ray-bans before you spark your contraption up.

ReSidEnt uPEvil
Thanks for the heads up on the Ray-bans. To return the favor put some nitrile gloves on when playing with chlorine and don't forget to avoid the fumes too. Keep safe. :0)

Spamature

President
You don't worry about chlorine induced anemia? And everything gets wet too? Do yourself a solid and get yourself some UVC bulbs and some $8 Honeywell UVC protection eye glasses.

Thanks for the heads up on the Ray-bans. To return the favor put some nitrile gloves on when playing with chlorine and don't forget to avoid the fumes too. Keep safe. :0)
Everything is in a container if it is air tight, it's water tight. I am not buying in bulk like some loon nor do I do everything at once.

Anyway how do you know that you built your contraption to spec ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Holy smokes, you hit EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR BOILERPLATE talking points in a single post! Scrabble triple word score! Hot dang, I need to go buy a lottery ticket! :)

Everything is in a container if it is air tight, it's water tight. I am not buying in bulk like some loon nor do I do everything at once.
You don't have to buy in bulk. You just have to do an ordinary's week shopping. Pick up the mail or toss in your smartphone and keys.

Anyway how do you know that you built your contraption to spec ?
You read.

Not only that you realize that there are products that you can install on your water source or your HVAC that use UVC to decom your water and air and you can extrapolate from that. You have stuff that talks about microWatt seconds per square centimeter and get a minimum. It isn't like you're going to destroy anything you put under the light. UVC only goes so deep (though it isn't safe for skin contact). HVAC have glass windows you can look through saftely to inspect the bulb.

You do your due diigence, spammy.

Last edited: