• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How Much Longer Until Self-Primarying for the GOP?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Just a thought.

Since Trump was voted out of office and republican anger seems to be the norm (and has seemed to be the norm for a long time), how much longer do you think it is until the GOP begins "self-primarying?"

When someone gets "primaried", that refers to someone from their own party beating them in a primary election. My thought is that the GOP isn't creating enough angry white folks to continue their hostility offensive moving forward. So I am of the opinion that at some point, the GOP will begin to look at these safe seats they've created for their candidates and start purposefully running men and women of color in these districts to give the appearance of diversity where, of course, none exists.

Spamature

President
Just a thought.

Since Trump was voted out of office and republican anger seems to be the norm (and has seemed to be the norm for a long time), how much longer do you think it is until the GOP begins "self-primarying?"

When someone gets "primaried", that refers to someone from their own party beating them in a primary election. My thought is that the GOP isn't creating enough angry white folks to continue their hostility offensive moving forward. So I am of the opinion that at some point, the GOP will begin to look at these safe seats they've created for their candidates and start purposefully running men and women of color in these districts to give the appearance of diversity where, of course, none exists.
I don't think the GOP has planned this ride out.
They're just holding on for dear life.
Trump's enduring chaos is running the show.
You should have seen that when they all fell in line behind the big lie.