• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How much should comedian Jon Stewart have to pay to keep from losing everything?

according to real estate records obtained by The New York Post, the 2013-2014 market value was $1.882 million

6,000 sq ft in Tribeca? I found a 4,000 sq ft place for $6 million and the Stewart Penthouse apt is on the market now for $20 million.

Trump claimed his apartment was 30,000 sq ft...it was really 11,000 sq ft. He valued it at $327 million.
Indeed, still look at the Right Wing idiots desperate to believe this phony story,A Axios reporter has thoroughly de bunked this phony story

Last edited:
Tax assessors do not value a home at 100% of the potential sale price. Trump added 9 floors to Trump Tower and tripled the size of his apartment....he lied. When have you heard of a homeowner setting the tax valuation of his home? Trump's numbers were what he used to obtain financing.

In 2014, Stewart sold his Tribeca duplex to financier Parag Pande for $17.5 million. Yet according to real estate records obtained by The New York Post, the 2013-2014 market value was $1.882 million and had an assessor valuation of $847,174. Records also showed that Stewart had paid far lower property taxes, which had been calculated based on the assessor valuation.
You are incorrect. The assessment valuation varies wisely, in different cities and states. In some places it IS 100% in others, as low as 60. It's a matter of local law, not assessor discretion

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Trump Critic Jon Stewart Overvalued His NYC Home by 829 Perce

"Comedian Jon Stewart was swiftly called out on his criticism of former President Donald Trump's real estate practices this week when online sleuths discovered he is guilty of the same tactics, as first reported by the New York Post.
On Monday night, "The Daily Show" host played a clip and took issue with "Shark Tank" star Kevin O’Leary noting that the crimes Trump has been accused of have "never been prosecuted." O’Leary went on to say that falsifying business records in the second degree, issuing false financial statements, insurance fraud, and conspiracy are "done by every real estate developer everywhere on earth in every city."
In response, Stewart quipped "How is he not mad about overvaluations in the real world? Because they are not victimless crimes."

( Do as I say not as I do.)
Imagine being [ostensibly] an adult man in this world. Then imagine spending your days…for years at a time…assigning laughing emoticons to posts in an online discussion forum. Voila…it’s Middleview. Flooding this strand, indeed this forum, with laughing emojis day and night. In this particular thread, he has unleashed a FLOOD of them to nearly every participant.

It’s compelling, pithy, hard-hitting stuff - chock full of gravitas-drenched reason and rationality.

Indeed, one of PJ’s many “good faith” contributors.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Imagine being [ostensibly] an adult man in this world. Then imagine spending your days…for years at a time…assigning laughing emoticons to posts in an online discussion forum. Voila…it’s Middleview. Flooding this strand, indeed this forum, with laughing emojis day and night. In this particular thread, he has unleashed a FLOOD of them to nearly every participant.

It’s compelling, pithy, hard-hitting stuff - chock full of gravitas-drenched reason and rationality.

and when someone returns his :)'s to him it triggers him like a little boy

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump Critic Jon Stewart Overvalued His NYC Home by 829 Perce

"Comedian Jon Stewart was swiftly called out on his criticism of former President Donald Trump's real estate practices this week when online sleuths discovered he is guilty of the same tactics, as first reported by the New York Post.
On Monday night, "The Daily Show" host played a clip and took issue with "Shark Tank" star Kevin O’Leary noting that the crimes Trump has been accused of have "never been prosecuted." O’Leary went on to say that falsifying business records in the second degree, issuing false financial statements, insurance fraud, and conspiracy are "done by every real estate developer everywhere on earth in every city."
In response, Stewart quipped "How is he not mad about overvaluations in the real world? Because they are not victimless crimes."

( Do as I say not as I do.)
Textbook GOP whataboutism, including the comparison of apples and oranges.

Textbook. After all, why focus on Trump’s adjudicated fraud?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Imagine our shock when you typed a screed saying absolutely nothing.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
This story has been de bunked as FAKE...Right Wing troll Tim Pool posted false information , that was picked up by the New York Post, then the idiots at Fox News amplified it.Records show Stewart did not inflate his APT value to receive a loan
The aim of the GOP liar is never to tell the truth. They don’t give a damn about the truth. The aim of the GOP liar is simply to change the subject so the unlawful antics of their cult leaders are not scrutinized.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are incorrect. The assessment valuation varies wisely, in different cities and states. In some places it IS 100% in others, as low as 60. It's a matter of local law, not assessor discretion
And certainly not set by the owner....so Stewart had nothing to do with the tax assessment.

The experience with my boss was related to ALS sending out someone to evaluate the current value of the property. My boss bragged about paying off the guy for a higher value.

Tax assessment is not at all related to what a bank or mortgage company will lend.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And certainly not set by the owner....so Stewart had nothing to do with the tax assessment.

The experience with my boss was related to ALS sending out someone to evaluate the current value of the property. My boss bragged about paying off the guy for a higher value.

Tax assessment is not at all related to what a bank or mortgage company will lend.
Speaking of which, lying Trump cultists often look to the tax assessment figure for Mar-a-Lago when lying about Judge Engoron’s actual statements about its value.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

and now you claim to be the Boss with a home that's went up in value $400,000 in a couple years
:)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
and now you claim to be the Boss with a home that's went up in value $400,000 in a couple years
:)
I got the value of my home from Zillow....and it has gone up almost $800k since 1991. I take it your double wide has not improved in value much?

Bugsy McGurk

President
While Paid-sy’s monolithic support of likeminded bad faith trolls in this forum is understandable, it remains repulsive nonetheless.
And another screed saying nothing.

You are seeking to set the internet record for consecutive posts saying nothing, yes?

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
when
I got the value of my home from Zillow....and it has gone up almost $800k since 1991. I take it your double wide has not improved in value much?
did Zillow stop by to see your crib__________________________
Zillow buy it?
Saying what it's worth and getting someone to pay that amount is two different deals w/7% interest :cool: Is double wide suppose to be some type insult, evidently you haven't priced them lately
You the Queen of someone's double wide :) with all your in-laws living with you and I'm sure you charge them rent, do your report that income on your taxes

2-4-6-8 or $1M

Last edited: