• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How much should comedian Jon Stewart have to pay to keep from losing everything?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
In least in Virginia one can go to the courthouse where a room of books of all real estate transactions are available for research by anybody.

As for the buyer of the aforementioned property, did he pay cash? if his purchase was financed, some information would have been required by the finance source. What would that entity have been told about the value of that collateral? D'ya s'pose the truth might have gotten stretched a tad???
In the modern world you can go online to the county auditor website and look it by address/ owner or parcel number.....................geezus

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In the modern world you can go online to the county auditor website and look it by address/ owner or parcel number.....................geezus
I posted a copy of my county real estate tax info. My home is appraised at 5% of it's value for tax purposes. How that relates to Trump having tripled the size of his apartment and claiming it is worth $300 million as compared to what Stewart sold his place for is a puzzle.

Again:
I just thought I'd point out to you that you consistently call the opinions of others lies, because you disagree and somehow think your opinions are the truth...
In my opinion the Crossfire investigation was justified...in yours it wasn't...but you can't accept the difference of opinion and call my opinion a lie....
The Trump DOJ appointed Mueller to investigate...you think the democrats forced them to do that. Any opinion contrary to yours is a lie.
The 51 retired intelligence people express the opinion that the Hunter laptop had all the hallmarks of Russian disinfo...and you say they are lying.
You say the bi-partisan Senate intelligence committee is lying when they say, in their opinion, the facts point to the Russians hacking the DNC and a number of other election systems around the country...In your opinion that is a lie.
I pointed out that Trump was receiving $3 million per year from Turkey and that would influence his decision to move US troops from Kurdish villages, which Turkey promptly attacked...and you say (in your opinion) that has been debunked.
I pointed out the fact that Smirnov admitted the bribe info he put in the 1034 came from Russian intelligence, and in your opinion...he is lying.
Again you just double down on your lies.

Crossfire Hurricane investigation was predicated on NOTHING, a story your corrupt party made up. You are still defending that lie.

The Russians DID NOT HACK the DNC, there is ZERO evidence they did, its just another lie you and your corrupt party have told for years. Why? Because it fit the story they MADE UP.

When it comes to Russia there is NOTHING this Government says that should be believed. That includes Smirnov getting busted for something he supposedly lied about years ago, which the FBI buried and ONLY after that allegation went public

.... sure this time they are telling us truth :rolleyes:

Speaking of lies and Russia, in your sad little world, people offering an opinion on something THEY KNOW THAT IS NOT THE CASE, writing a letter to the American people intentionally misleading them is somehow.... not a lie. There is a reason people have lost faith in our intelligence and Government agencies and those 51 scumbags are in the top 5 on that list.

Keep lying it becomes you after all you are the poster boy for ZERO Integrity = Zero self awareness

Lotta bullshit there...Stewart did not set the appraised value lower...the tax assessor did.
The article you posted, that the buyer took a loss when he sold it in 2021 shows covid hit sales...not that Stewart committed fraud.

Trump lied to increase the value of his apartment and Trump Tower...what lie did Stewart tell?

Tax YearActual Land ValueActual Imp ValueActual Total ValueAssessed Land ValueAssessed Imp ValueAssessed Total ValueNotice of Valuation
2023 payable 2024$309,808$423,714$733,522$20,757$28,389$49,146View Notice
2022 payable 2023$234,186$366,738$600,924$16,276$25,488$41,764

My home is appraised at $980k by the bank...and yet the tax assessor has it at $49,146,.
Trump lied? About what? The banks gave him the loan, the banks got paid back plus interest, James could not even get the banks to sign on as plaintiffs to the case and you think this is somehow Fraud......Who got defrauded? Do you believe Mara-largo is only worth 14 million dollars?

I don't believe that Trump or Stewart for that matter did anything wrong.

When this case gets reversed on appeal because its f-cking ridiculous I wonder what you will say then.

Trump was gone to be found liable in that kangaroo court no matter what he did and that is OK with you, turning our court system into a corrupt joke is OK with you as long as you can use it to stop him.

You are a good fascist, keep your brown shirt laundered and pressed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Again you just double down on your lies.

Crossfire Hurricane investigation was predicated on NOTHING, a story your corrupt party made up. You are still defending that lie.

The Russians DID NOT HACK the DNC, there is ZERO evidence they did, its just another lie you and your corrupt party have told for years. Why? Because it fit the story they MADE UP.

When it comes to Russia there is NOTHING this Government says that should be believed. That includes Smirnov getting busted for something he supposedly lied about years ago, which the FBI buried and ONLY after that allegation went public

.... sure this time they are telling us truth :rolleyes:

Speaking of lies and Russia, in your sad little world, people offering an opinion on something THEY KNOW THAT IS NOT THE CASE, writing a letter to the American people intentionally misleading them is somehow.... not a lie. There is a reason people have lost faith in our intelligence and Government agencies and those 51 scumbags are in the top 5 on that list.

Keep lying it becomes you after all you are the poster boy for ZERO Integrity = Zero self awareness
Your opinions are facts and the opinions of everyone else are lies. Keep repeating that....and the quote from a nazi propagandist.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump lied? About what? The banks gave him the loan, the banks got paid back plus interest, James could not even get the banks to sign on as plaintiffs to the case and you think this is somehow Fraud......Who got defrauded? Do you believe Mara-largo is only worth 14 million dollars?

I don't believe that Trump or Stewart for that matter did anything wrong.

When this case gets reversed on appeal because its f-cking ridiculous I wonder what you will say then.

Trump was gone to be found liable in that kangaroo court no matter what he did and that is OK with you, turning our court system into a corrupt joke is OK with you as long as you can use it to stop him.

You are a good fascist, keep your brown shirt laundered and pressed.
Trump's apartment is 11,000 sq ft, not 30,000....and adding 9 stories to Trump tower was not a lie?

Trump's apartment is 11,000 sq ft, not 30,000....and adding 9 stories to Trump tower was not a lie?
Did the banks give him the loans? Were the banks paid back with interest on those loans?

Tell me again, who exactly was defrauded? Who lost money on any of this? Why didn't the banks sign on to the case?

Your party is so corrupt its nauseating, you are nothing but an apologist for corruption.

Your opinions are facts and the opinions of everyone else are lies. Keep repeating that....and the quote from a nazi propagandist.
Quote from your Goebbels is your Bible.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Tell us again how the DNC was hacked by the Russians, or that Crossfire Hurricane was justified? Twitter files, Russian disinformation, "no evidence" of Biden corruption, 2020 election was "the most secure in history"., tell us again how 51 scumbags did NOT lie, even though they knew the laptop was not a Russian plant.......

There is no lie told by the regime you do not defend. Goebbels would be so proud of you and your idiot cohorts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did the banks give him the loans? Were the banks paid back with interest on those loans?

Tell me again, who exactly was defrauded? Who lost money on any of this? Why didn't the banks sign on to the case?

Your party is so corrupt its nauseating, you are nothing but an apologist for corruption.
He lied. You denied it. His lawyers tried the argument you now repeat...and they lost.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Tell us again how the DNC was hacked by the Russians, or that Crossfire Hurricane was justified? Twitter files, Russian disinformation, "no evidence" of Biden corruption, 2020 election was "the most secure in history"., tell us again how 51 scumbags did NOT lie, even though they knew the laptop was not a Russian plant.......

There is no lie told by the regime you do not defend. Goebbels would be so proud of you and your idiot cohorts.
Again...your opinions are somehow more accurate than the Senate Intelligence committee or the Trump DOJ or the 51 retired Intel folks.

Still no credible evidence of any corrupt act by Joe Biden and you cling to Smirnov like he didn't really admit he lied.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

It is your opinion that the Russians did not hack the DNC. It is the opinion of the Senate Intelligence Committee that they did. Did you read their report? I'd bet not.
The IG said Crossfire was justified. What did Durham find? How many people indicted? Oh...one lawyer for deleting a line from an email.
51 retirees said it was their opinion that the laptop had all the appearances of a Russian disinfo op. They did not have any more access to the source data than you did....they had retired. Meanwhile it is four years later and what crime or corrupt act has been proven using the laptop? Tell us how you came to the conclusion that the 51 people knew it was genuine...
The republican investigations by Comer and Jordan are an embarrassment...they continue to draw conclusions that are not supported by evidence....and most republicans in the House want it to end....and they can't even get republicans to vote for articles of impeachment.