• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How Republicans plan to steal elections

reason10

Governor
The GOP had no platform for the 2016 election or the 2020 election. All they use are culture war issues.
We had plenty for the 2016 election. Obama was the worst president of all time and the economy was tankjing, and Hillary was a criminal and a liar. Obamacare caused millions to lose their health insurance and more millions to have to pay more in insurance premiums.

The 2020 election (the one Trump won by a landslide) basically was to continue the policies that secured our borders, gave us world peace and the greatest economy in history.

Republicans are going to steal this election. They are going to require only legal voters get to cast only one vote and they have to show a photo ID to do it.

It's called a legal election.

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
What does not speaking English we'll have to do with anything. There is help available
There is help available for speakers of major minority languages if the law is followed. But things like restricting Mail-in ballots, strict voter ID, and systematic nuisance challenges in minority precincts mean that that help is often largely unavailable in practice. For example, lack of French-language provisional ballots kept thousands from being able to vote in Florida in 2000 after they were improperly (illegally) purged from voter rolls.

EatTheRich

President
Yet when a federal judge reversed NC voters votes for voter ID that was OK or are your seriously saying that was up to the SOS?
That judge was enforcing the Constitution. If a majority of voters voted to take away our guns, would you want the judge to quash that?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That judge was enforcing the Constitution. If a majority of voters voted to take away our guns, would you want the judge to quash that?
You are the reason say the hell with voting

That will never happen since a super majority own guns

EatTheRich

President
I'm rural and leftist here say I'm old and I'm not oppressed and I've never seen a sign that says trannies can't vote or disabled, students, but, there should be a sign saying illegals not allowed to vote..........of course NY just gave illegals the right to vote!

How many races are there?
No one said you would have signs that say that. What you have are rules that effectively make that the case too often. For example, a trans person may not have the same name as on the state materials required to get a photo ID or they may not look like the person with the stated gender on their ID photo.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
diminished secretaries of states' authority View attachment 68285as it should be given it's the State Legislatures job to establish the election rules/laws not the Secretaries of State. Their job is to make sure the rules are followed to the letter, not modify them during the election.
If not for Raffensberger I'd bet the repubs in the Georgia legislature could have "found" those 11,000 votes for Trump...eh?

That is certainly what they have in mind by giving themselves the power.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There is help available for speakers of major minority languages if the law is followed. But things like restricting Mail-in ballots, strict voter ID, and systematic nuisance challenges in minority precincts mean that that help is often largely unavailable in practice. For example, lack of French-language provisional ballots kept thousands from being able to vote in Florida in 2000 after they were improperly (illegally) purged from voter rolls.
Generally speaking french provisional, or any other fractional minority, ballots are a minutia compared to what is available

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I can't recall the name of the state where they moved the polling location a mile or 2 off the bus line.
Or how about the billboards near polling places saying voters would be checked for outstanding warrants.
Because it didn't happen, so you just said it anyways.

EatTheRich

President