• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How the hell is the corona virus an opening for the Democrats?

Spamature

President
Aww...you should never ask a question in which you already know the answer. You keep on working on it. With some more serious dedication, you might make some progress. ;)
Oh is that your way of saying you are willing to die for your teabagger messiah ?

You won't ever make any progress until you deal with you Trump incompetence denial. Free yourself from the cult and open your eyes. So far his admin's incompetence has done more harm than good. He set this disease loose in the population and plunged the financial markets all in one bold move if sheer idiocy.

TBLee

Governor
Oh is that your way of saying you are willing to die for your teabagger messiah ?

You won't ever make any progress until you deal with you Trump incompetence denial. Free yourself from the cult and open your eyes. So far his admin's incompetence has done more harm than good. He set this disease loose in the population and plunged the financial markets all in one bold move if sheer idiocy.
Ahhh...I see you have working on more bullsh*t. Don't give up yet. I know it has to be very discouraging for you, but keep practicing. Eventually you may get someone to actual listen to you. Miracles do happen. Make sure to say your prayers tonight, as you can use whatever help you can get. Sleep well Spam, don't let the bedbugs bite. :p

Spamature

President
Ahhh...I see you have working on more bullsh*t. Don't give up yet. I know it has to be very discouraging for you, but keep practicing. Eventually you may get someone to actual listen to you. Miracles do happen. Make sure to say your prayers tonight, as you can use whatever help you can get. Sleep well Spam, don't let the bedbugs bite. :p
And when you pray to your teabagger messiah tonight make sure you pray that he becomes competent. Maybe you will get us all a miracle.

TBLee

Governor
And when you pray to your teabagger messiah tonight make sure you pray that he becomes competent. Maybe you will get us all a miracle.
I am not in need of any miracles at this time. But thanks for your concern. Perhaps your energy would be better spent practicing for your responses. You seem to be slacking. Good luck bud.

Spamature

President
I am not in need of any miracles at this time. But thanks for your concern. Perhaps your energy would be better spent practicing for your responses. You seem to be slacking. Good luck bud.
America needs a miracle you selfish Trumpies.

So pray for him to be a competent leader for your country if not for yourself.

TBLee

Governor
America needs a miracle you selfish Trumpies.

So pray for him to be a competent leader for your country if not for yourself.
Your concern is overwhelming! But, once again, I would like to suggest you work on yourself (prayer just might help), as apparently you can use all the help you can get. And just remember....acquittal is forever ;)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
In fact, productivity reached unprecedented levels during the recovery, bouncing back and then some.
One tends to work harder when terrified of losing their job...

reason10

Governor
AXIOS said the virus could be a boon for trump if the stock market rockets back up just before the election. Trump only takes credit for an UP market.
If you think that, you're stupid. The entire Trump economy (which is the best in history) is one of the many things that will reelect him. Of course, a bunch of us are chomping at the bit for this amazing opportunity to enter the stock market and take advantage of the record jump when CNN and you idiot liberals are finished trying to tank it.

Those of us with jobs, with 401Ks are going to get even RICHER and Trump will get reelected in a landslide, mostly because he is running against communists.

Those are the facts, and facts do not care about your feelings.

reason10

Governor
We will know in a month or two how your numbers on infections hold up.

I don't expect they will, do you ?
This mild disease is no worse than the common cold.

I predict there will be a RASH of corona virus outbreaks in California, especially in Pelosi's ghetto district. (Just imagine ANY disease in an area with hypodermic needles littering the street and Democrats taking a shit on the sidewalks.) And while most of America is relatively safe from this common cold, (thanks to Trump's intelligent response to this minor crisis) I can see him holding huge rallies in California where he'll be campaigning for Republican challengers to the state's Nazi Democrats.

While the idiot left continues to make helpless knee jerk responses to stave off the inevitable, the superior Trump machine will ride this to a record LANDSLIDE victory this November, which will increase the Republican majority in the Senate and put Kevin McCarthy in as Speaker of the House. And there WILL be a Republican challenge to Pelosi's seat. Watch Trump funnel millions of campaign dollars to her challenger.

Watch the tears on the faces of the communists when she is voted out of office.

Excuse me? That is the stupidest thing you've ever said in your life. Obama's policies TANKED the [Unwelcome language removed] economy.
Trump gave America the greatest economy of all time by REVERSING Obama' s communist schemes.

There is stupid and there is DANGEROUSLY stupid.
View attachment 48871
Except for the fact that GDP isn't growing any faster under Trump than it did after Obama. And after we get 2020 q1 and q2 GDP data it will be safe to say that the economic growth rate paled in comparison to Obama's.