• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How the tables turn

God of War

Governor
It’s not about right vs left. Cheney has always been and is a conservative. Trump and the imbeciles who support him do not really have any core principles or values or even understand that concept. They just hang on every word he says and change their positions according to what ever he blows out his ass on any given day.
You're a blunt instrument, Jack. Makes you inefficient and ultimately ineffective. How's that government pay these days?

write on

Senator
And yet she is being democratically removed and you're the one bitching about it.

Shows how little you actually think about democracy.
I don't give two shits about it other than she has proven how far right the Republican party has become- especially in sparsely populated Trump cultist Wyoming.

Colorforms

Senator
I don't give two shits about it other than she has proven how far right the Republican party has become- especially in sparsely populated Trump cultist Wyoming.
She stabbed the GOP in the back and is cooperating with a witch hunt against democrat's boogie man. The voters have decided that is unacceptable. I don't blame them. Everyone knows this J6 farce is nothing more than the fascist's attempt at finding a crime to punish a political opponent. It never had anything to do with fact finding.

And, in truth, any republican that democrats praise should be purged from the party.

write on

Senator
She stabbed the GOP in the back and is cooperating with a witch hunt against democrat's boogie man. The voters have decided that is unacceptable. I don't blame them. Everyone knows this J6 farce is nothing more than the fascist's attempt at finding a crime to punish a political opponent. It never had anything to do with fact finding.

And, in truth, any republican that democrats praise should be purged from the party.
Every investigation is a 'witch hunt' to Trump cultist- unless it pertains to Hilary Clinton and/or Democrats, eh?

Colorforms

Senator
Every investigation is a 'witch hunt' to Trump cultist- unless it pertains to Hilary Clinton and/or Democrats, eh?
That's because it usually is. I noticed that after all of the screaming and yelling and howling at the moon done by democrats for 4 years, Trump is still running around free to go where he likes.

Are democrats really that incompetent? No, they just know that if you throw out a bunch of shit, some of it may stick. And their idiot base is always going to eat it up. This has been our past 6 years now.

write on

Senator
That's because it usually is. I noticed that after all of the screaming and yelling and howling at the moon done by democrats for 4 years, Trump is still running around free to go where he likes.

Are democrats really that incompetent? No, they just know that if you throw out a bunch of shit, some of it may stick. This has been our past 6 years now.
Trump is only around to continue his grifting of those like you.

Colorforms

Senator
Trump is only around to continue his grifting of those like you.

LOL thank you democrats.

The more democrats cry and whine and act like fascists, the more sane people are going to flock around their icons. Democrats are making it so that Trump is more popular than ever.

The best thing you could of done was ignore Trump. But because democrats are so scared that Trump might win a second term, democrats are tripping over themselves trying to villainize the guy and this is obvious to most people.

write on

Senator
LOL thank you democrats.

The more democrats cry and whine and act like fascists, the more sane people are going to flock around their icons. Democrats are making it so that Trump is more popular than ever.

The best thing you could of done was ignore Trump. But because democrats are so scared that Trump might win a second term, democrats are tripping over themselves trying to villainize the guy and this is obvious to most people.
How're the midterms looking? /S

Colorforms

Senator
You are being dishonest by characterizing any opposition to the radicals on your side as “fascist” while carefully avoiding acknowledging all the avowed fascists supporting them.
Violent opposition to peaceful protests is fascist. The violent suppression of your political opposition's speech. And you and your ilk engage in it constantly.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Violent opposition to peaceful protests is fascist. The violent suppression of your political opposition's speech. And you and your ilk engage in it constantly.
Also you: