• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How the tables turn

God of War

Governor
I don‘t have a bomb shelter either.….Next thing I will build is a 50 meter pool and 5-6 Cabanas…..
So your "pool" will be above ground or below?

How will your drink your cistern water knowing people pee'd in it? You'll need water treatment for sure. 1 pump 6 tanks and you'e set.

Is 5 "cabanas" enough for your Anasazi grain storage? You don't wanna go extinct with yours depending on you.

Colorforms

Senator
Also you:
You mean self defense against people wanting to commit violence against you?

So, if threatened, you would just let someone kill you. I doubt that. Lame attempt at conflating 2 different subjects.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why? Is working with fascists supposed to ingratiate someone to the right?
She has held conservative beliefs her entire career. Investigating the crimes committed by the previous president should be seen as it is...an honest attempt to uphold the constitution above loyalty to a party or worse, an opportunistic megalomaniac like Trump.

Fascism is not a left wing set of beliefs or policies....it is a violence based, non-democratic wing of political thought. The only bunch in the US to try a violent takeover was Trump's republican party.

She stabbed the GOP in the back and is cooperating with a witch hunt against democrat's boogie man. The voters have decided that is unacceptable. I don't blame them. Everyone knows this J6 farce is nothing more than the fascist's attempt at finding a crime to punish a political opponent. It never had anything to do with fact finding.

And, in truth, any republican that democrats praise should be purged from the party.
Semper Paratus. Veni. Vidi. Vici.

The jealous Roman patricians tried to frame Julius Caesar the same way. That gave him no other choice than to cross the Rubicon with his men and drive them out of Rome.

write on

Senator
Cry debt while you gleefully approve of corps smiling knowing how they screwed over this nation with tax cuts thanks to Reagan.

Not anymore.

It is a start in the slow turning wheel of fairness, humility and HUMANITY that we see what greed can do to a nation.

protectionist

Governor
It’s not about right vs left. Cheney has always been and is a conservative. Trump and the imbeciles who support him do not really have any core principles or values or even understand that concept. They just hang on every word he says and change their positions according to what ever he blows out his ass on any given day.
Looks like you know as about as much about Trump supporters, as you know about the law.

protectionist

Governor
Make no bones about it, I've long said what I think about the Cheney family. But when it comes to the disaster that Trump is doing to our democracy, yeah, she's right.
Biden and the rest of the election frauders are who is wrecking our democracy- if we still have one,

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Cry debt while you gleefully approve of corps smiling knowing how they screwed over this nation with tax cuts thanks to Reagan.

Not anymore.

It is a start in the slow turning wheel of fairness, humility and HUMANITY that we see what greed can do to a nation.

as soon as Joe signed it they stopped calling it the Inflation Reduction Act and there's no way it will reduce anything and now they call it the Climate Act which is just another leftist Pronoun

write on

Senator
as soon as Joe signed it they stopped calling it the Inflation Reduction Act and there's no way it will reduce anything and now they call it the Climate Act which is just another leftist Pronoun
Qou give a damn what they call it?

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I don't give two shits about it other than she has proven how far right the Republican party has become- especially in sparsely populated Trump cultist Wyoming.
If you think she despises Trump because he is "too far to the right" (of her), you really don't "get" politics, do you? She hates Trump because he was the first Republican to openly criticize the idiotic Bush/Cheney war policies. She despises him because he ISN'T "far right" enough for her (and her old man).

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
She has held conservative beliefs her entire career. Investigating the crimes committed by the previous president should be seen as it is...an honest attempt to uphold the constitution above loyalty to a party or worse, an opportunistic megalomaniac like Trump.

Fascism is not a left wing set of beliefs or policies....it is a violence based, non-democratic wing of political thought. The only bunch in the US to try a violent takeover was Trump's republican party.
Okay history professor - what year was the "violent takeover" that put Hitler in power?

write on

Senator
If you think she despises Trump because he is "too far to the right" (of her), you really don't "get" politics, do you? She hates Trump because he was the first Republican to openly criticize the idiotic Bush/Cheney war policies. She despises him because he ISN'T "far right" enough for her (and her old man).
You lie as easy as Trump with that statement. More proof that you're a Trump cultist.

Like I said, I'm far from a fan of Cheney and her politics and defense of her war criminal father Dick and the Military Industrial Complex for profit from the Iraq War. And btw, the media was enthralled in the war for *profit also.

Trump is no better. He profits from the likes of you with his lies, just like those that Dick Cheney said before the Iraq War.

Edit;

*Halliburton

Last edited: