• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How the tables turn

Jack4freedom

Governor
If you need any proof of how far right the Republican party has became, look no further than Liz Cheney.
It’s not about right vs left. Cheney has always been and is a conservative. Trump and the imbeciles who support him do not really have any core principles or values or even understand that concept. They just hang on every word he says and change their positions according to what ever he blows out his ass on any given day.

write on

Senator
It’s not about right vs left. Cheney has always been and is a conservative. Trump and the imbeciles who support him do not really have any core principles or values or even understand that concept. They just hang on every word he says and change their positions according to what ever he blows out his ass on any given day.
Agreed.

I do give props to Cheney- and Kitzinger, which is the point with my OP in serving out the obvious.

The Trump defenders belong to a cult of personality that- as face value, should worry, scare, etc anyone that doesn't have their head stuck up Trump's ass.

write on

Senator
And the tables continue to turn...

June 19, 2018

Fast forward...

Aug 15, 2022

Doocy finally sees the writing on the wall.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We were talking before we all left the farm this afternoon and several are BIG Trump supporters and I said don't ya'll see Trumps biggest problem is Trump and he just doesn't know when to shut the hell up and I was surprised they agreed with me.

The dems Loved him up until 2015 and when he beat the Queen of the DNC the hate is amazing from the left , Bro, all politicians flip-flop on positions daily I wish more were hated as he is.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Agreed.

I do give props to Cheney- and Kitzinger, which is the point with my OP in serving out the obvious.

The Trump defenders belong to a cult of personality that- as face value, should worry, scare, etc anyone that doesn't have their head stuck up Trump's ass.
I'm shocked you voted for "Darth Cheney"
Maybe Liz will take you new supporters Hunting

:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is there anything that the right wing won't lie about?

Not with pathological liar Trump as there inspiration.

Reported phone glitch left a 2 second message

Speaking of Lies

Biden’s bogus boast of 1 million ‘construction jobs’ (msn.com)

write on

Senator
Wow, glad she is soooo much smarter than all those voters. Politicians are incredible.
Make no bones about it, I've long said what I think about the Cheney family. But when it comes to the disaster that Trump is doing to our democracy, yeah, she's right.