• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How to act in a post Roe world.

Because Democrats don't have a filibuster proof majority.

Maybe that proves that the majority of America doesn't agree with abortion on demand, just so a high school slut can look good in a prom dress.

Republicans needs to do the right thing and support federal legislation ensuring abortions rights.

Maybe Republicans represent the MAJORITY of America who believes abortion is not health care, but sanctioned MURDER.

Maybe your side is outnumbered and has lost the argument.

Again, you are a monster.
Republicans in no way represent the majority.
Just because they are a minority, they are in no way absolved on their responsibility to do the right thing and support national legislation enshrining abortion rights.

The only change is that the states get to decide how they want to deal with abortion. People actually will have a say in it instead of there being an edict from on high.

No one should have a problem with that.
That is the absolutist dumbest thing I have heard. The ability to determine what happens in our own bodies is a right bestowed to us by God, not state governments.

The state governments are now issuing edicts from on high. You are now less free thanks to the Taliban on the supreme court and the state legislatures.
Republicans are trash. Don't you ever forget that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Because Democrats don't have a filibuster proof majority.
Republicans needs to do the right thing and support federal legislation ensuring abortions rights.
come 2023 democrats are going to be the minority
you may need to start packing for that condo in Cambodia you posted you bought for a Diary

Be sure and run down and get your Monkeypox jab first!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That is the absolutist dumbest thing I have heard. The ability to determine what happens in our own bodies is a right bestowed to us by God, not state governments.

The state governments are now issuing edicts from on high. You are now less free thanks to the Taliban on the supreme court and the state legislatures.
How many abortions have you had to be able to say that?

Covid mandates blows your MY BODY MY CHOSE screed all to hell

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator

That's your opinion.
You have the right to be totally and absolutely wrong about everything you posted here.
And you are..........wrong.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I believe in "my body my choice"
My choice NOT to get pregnant in the first place unless I want to.
Unless for rape in 2022 no woman should get pregnant unless they wish to with all the forms of birth control

Surely OBF used condoms to make sure he didn't have to pay for any abortions!

Reactions: Jen
Unless for rape in 2022 no woman should get pregnant unless they wish to with all the forms of birth control

Are you so monumentally stupid you don't understand what pro-choice means?
You and your taliban ilk hate freedom and hate women's right to choose.

Jen

Senator

Or perhaps some men (and possibly some women) believe it is not okay for a woman to just say "NO" when they ask for sex.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you so monumentally stupid you don't understand what pro-choice means?
You and your taliban ilk hate freedom and hate women's right to choose.
86 your insults of stupid when you don't have enough Honor to repay your student loans

Boy, I say BOY, try to remember where your bride came from and 86 your bullshit of women's rights, women can still kill their babies unless they live in a state that bans abortion up to 15 weeks.

Where you a Virgin before marriage? (I'd guess yes) no women wanted to have anything to do with a grown ass male still living at home like a kid

86 your insults of stupid when you don't have enough Honor to repay your student loans

Boy, I say BOY, try to remember where your bride came from and 86 your bullshit of women's rights, women can still kill their babies unless they live in a state that bans abortion up to 15 weeks.

Where you a Virgin before marriage? (I'd guess yes) no women wanted to have anything to do with a grown ass male still living at home like a kid
Republicans should move to Afganistan where their views on women's rights will be accepted.

This is America. And we have freedom. well... we did till Republicans installed Taliban trash on the supreme court. Now the Supreme court is hellbent on taking away as much freedom as they can and making us subservient to their antiquated and moronic views.

Republican trash needs to go.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Republicans should move to Afganistan where their views on women's rights will be accepted.

This is America. And we have freedom. well... we did till Republicans installed Taliban trash on the supreme court. Now the Supreme court is hellbent on taking away as much freedom as they can and making us subservient to their antiquated and moronic views.

Republican trash needs to go.
Why Afghan and not Cambodia?

Maybe they will bring back Debtor Prisons
for people like YOU

You've never fought for FREEDOM

EatTheRich

President
Sometimes, people just worry too much about stuff that doesn't concern them. Here's a little relief.

1. If you are a man, shut up. You will never get pregnant and you will never have an abortion. And the pro-baby killing crowd say it's none of your business anyway.

2. If you are a lesbian who has no plans to ever have sex with a man, shut up. Roe will not affect you.

3. If you are a woman who is on birth control, is careful who she sleeps with, or is married in a stable relationship, shut up. Roe has no affect on you.

4. If you are a woman who is planning on getting pregnant out of wedlock and killing a baby, and you live in a blue state, shut up. Roe will not affect you.
Enslaving women affects all of us. The skyrocketing poverty and lack of education, the mass deaths of our friends, relatives, and classmates, the decline in education, the increased incarceration, will make all of our lives worse.

EatTheRich

President
You mean that underground railroad where black slaves were treated the same as unborn babies, and by the same political party?

You are missing the point. If you are not able to get pregnant, then the overturn of Roe will not affect you, whether there are new baby killing laws in blue states everywhere or not. You have no interest in this, except to stick your nose into places where it doesn't belong.

There are idiots with zero real interest in the overturn of Roe. They are men who cannot get pregnant, lesbians who won't get pregnant, post menopausal women who can't get pregnant. They have no skin in the game. The overturning of Roe doesn't affect them.

In fact, the irresponsible sluts who would actually use abortion on demand to get rid of the "inconvenient" human beings inside of them, is a small portion of your goooooose stepping I wanna kill my baby crowd.

By the way, the pro-life people did not act like a bunch of morons when Roe was legislated from the bench. We went back to work and went about in our lives. We made our opinions known (and fukkkyou if you don't want to hear them) and we create the save a baby movement. We voted for Constitutionalist presidents who would put Constitutionalist justices on the Supreme Court.

Finally, the modern day slaves have been free.

The only underground railroad has been the overturning of Roe. Millions of babies will get to breathe real air without being chopped up and sucked into a sink.
You definitely acted like a bunch of morons. The reverse of the Constitutionalist decision by the judicial activists you got onto the bench is the culmination of decades of terrorism and your decision to put irresponsible people who would make irresponsible appointments into the White House and on the courts.

EatTheRich

President
That makes absolutely zero sense.

Logic doesn't make any sense to you.

Woman still gonna get abortions

Not all women. And once again, your bigoted side just assumes that all women are irresponsible sluts who can't control themselves and are too stupid to get birth control. I see that group as a small portion of the female population. Then again, I'm not a bigot.

They are gonna get on the underground railroad and head north, traveling by night to escape to the reproductive freedom given to them by God.

That is ignorant on a million levels. What about the underground railroad for the innocent babies those bort doctors are going to chop up? And show me in the BIble where it says a woman can have her baby ripped apart and sucked into a sink.

Alito and fellow taliban on the supreme are dead set on creating an ugly America. They are an embarrassment.

This is so far off the subject of the thread. You really need straightening out. It was Justice Blackmun, the original Edited, who sentenced millions of babies to die. That act makes the current Taliban (using American military hardware, thanks to Joe) look like the Salvation Army by comparison.

And again, unless you're a pregnant woman who doesn't want to look fat in a prom dress, you really have nothing to say about this. It's none of your business/.
Sometimes women want to have sex without having babies. No form of birth control prevents all unwanted pregnancies for people who have heterosexual intercourse.