• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How to secure red states: With any luck Roe V. Wade will be repealed and...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1) Demand a national holiday for it.

2) Your elected, usually Democrat or Black Democrat, election official is put in place by the overwhelming Democrat voter base in these "under served" polling places. Why the fvck don't you hold these people liable for their failure. Why, can't you see the problem is of your own making!?!?

I'm so fed up with these circle jerk debates with you guys regarding elections its becoming easier to think you guys are actually not worthy citizens. YOu don't express American values. This is the shit complaints and ways of thinking of communists.
You still assume you can demand election rules to suit you, which you admit will make it harder to vote...and all because Trump says he was robbed...

If you want those changes made then first prove there was fraud.

God of War

Governor
You still assume you can demand election rules to suit you, which you admit will make it harder to vote...and all because Trump says he was robbed...
We had rules until they were broken by people just like you "demanding" actually absurd election rules to suit you. Just plain hypocrisy on your part.

If you want those changes made then first prove there was fraud.
You secure a bank before it is robbed. You secure your computers before they are hacked. You secure your voting system before there is fraud. Though its clear fraud has already occurred.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
1. I do. And I assume that you would strenuously oppose such a measure since it would make it easier for people to vote.
Why would you say that? I just suggested it.

2. What failure exactly? The long lines? Not much they can do about the coordinated strategy of pulling out voting machines via a decision made at the state level while their ground team makes frivolous but time-consuming challenges to everyone attempting to vote.
Voting machines being pulled is not a state level decision. It is the locally elected supervisor of elelctions who make decisions and demand funding.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We had rules until they were broken by [Unwelcome language removed] just like you "demanding" actually absurd election rules to suit you. Just plain hypocrisy on your part.

You secure a bank before it is robbed. You secure your computers before they are hacked. You secure your voting system before there is fraud. Though its clear fraud has already occurred.
1. There is no evidence that there is fraud of any substantial amount. Trump's own AG said so.
2. I've asked you to explain exactly how fraud would be committed and you've come up with a lame accusation that relies on a complete lack of knowledge of the process. You ignore all the mechanisms already in place. The election systems have evolved over time to be secure.

What rules were broken? What absurd election rules do you think are in place? Absentee voting?

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
1. There is no evidence that there is fraud.
2. I've asked you to explain exactly how fraud would be committed and you've come up with a lame accusation that relies on a complete lack of knowledge of the process. You ignore all the mechanisms already in place. The election systems have evolved over time to be secure.

What rules were broken? What absurd election rules do you think are in place? Absentee voting?
1. You don't wait for a bank to be robbed to secure it. You don't wait for computers to be hacked to secure them. You don't wait for voter fraud to secure them. If people think there was fraud you secure the systems to not lose trust. That is basic and you don't get it.

2. I have given what you asked for in regards to how fraud can occur and you pretend not to hear it. Absurd is the idea that voting rolls can't be cleared of deadwood. Among other such rules. Voting drop boxes should not exist. The Post Office should be the sole purveyor of ballots as it was in the past.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. You don't wait for a bank to be robbed to secure it. You don't wait for computers to be hacked to secure them. You don't wait for voter fraud to secure them. If people think there was fraud you secure the systems to not lose trust. That is basic and you don't get it.

2. I have given what you asked for in regards to how fraud can occur and you pretend not to hear it. Absurd is the idea that voting rolls can't be cleared of deadwood. Among other such rules. Voting drop boxes should not exist. The Post Office should be the sole purveyor of ballots as it was in the past.
1. Elections are secure. They have evolved over the 200 years of doing elections. You claim they are not, even though you have no evidence.
2. I answered your scenario. You ignored the facts that make your suggested method of cheating impossible to implement.

Drop boxes have not been shown to be a source of fraud. They are under video surveillance at all times.

God of War

Governor
1. Elections are secure. They have evolved over the 200 years of doing elections. You claim they are not, even though you have no evidence.
2. I answered your scenario. You ignored the facts that make your suggested method of cheating impossible to implement.

Drop boxes have not been shown to be a source of fraud. They are under video surveillance at all times.
1. No, they are not secure. Yes, I've put forth evidence you simply deny.
2. No, you didn't not.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. No, they are not secure. Yes, I've put forth evidence you simply deny.
2. No, you didn't not.
1. Yes they are. No you have not.
2. Yes I did.

Isn't this fun? Go back to your post where you talk about buying a bunch of blank ballots and review my response. Quit lying.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
1. Yes they are. No you have not.
2. Yes I did.

Isn't this fun? Go back to your post where you talk about buying a bunch of blank ballots and review my response. Quit lying.

And that is fine. You have to satisfy me and millions upon millions more or the system loses legitimacy. That is the baseline you don't get.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And that is fine. You have to satisfy me and millions upon millions more or the system loses legitimacy. That is the baseline you don't get.
You have to convince me that you have actually found evidence of fraud. That is the baseline you don't get.

You are talking about overriding the constitution by federal mandates taking control of elections from the states and for no other reason than your guy lost.

God of War

Governor
You have to convince me that you have actually found evidence of fraud. That is the baseline you don't get.
No, I don't. And there is something wrong in your reasoning if you think so.

You are talking about overriding the constitution by federal mandates taking control of elections from the states and for no other reason than your guy lost.
No, I'm talking about states passing laws that aren't undermined by the Feds and the courts who are increasingly becoming illegitimate.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, I don't. And there is something wrong in your reasoning if you think so.

No, I'm talking about states passing laws that aren't undermined by the Feds and the courts who are increasingly becoming illegitimate.
SO on the one hand you insist I have to convince you and others that there was no fraud, but you don't have to prove to anyone that there was.

You think courts are illegitimate because they rule in ways that you don't like...based on your many years of legal experience...I can see why you'd be upset with them. After all, they required evidence to allow the Trump legal team to take up court time. Damn their eyes! Who are they to require evidence.?

The republicans are passing laws that make it harder to vote. That is a good thing to you, but not to me. Now that you can't hand bottled water to voters in line do you feel better about election security?

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
We've heard that for decades.

What happened to jerry falwells majority that was going to cleanse America in th3 80's?

Oh yeah, it was a mistake that the money was found.

F*&**k

Sound familiar?

NO, you have NOT heard for decades that people were leaving blue states and moving to red states, because it was not happening nearly as much as it is now, as blue states are going completely crazy supporting criminals, defunding police, etc.

These links are FACT, not opinion >>

(1) people leaving blue states for red states - Bing

Surprise: Democrats Moving to Red States (electionforum.org)

protectionist

Governor
SO on the one hand you insist I have to convince you and others that there was no fraud, but you don't have to prove to anyone that there was.

You think courts are illegitimate because they rule in ways that you don't like...based on your many years of legal experience...I can see why you'd be upset with them. After all, they required evidence to allow the Trump legal team to take up court time. Damn their eyes! Who are they to require evidence.?

The republicans are passing laws that make it harder to vote. That is a good thing to you, but not to me. Now that you can't hand bottled water to voters in line do you feel better about election security?
It is not a good thing to you to make it harder to vote (PROPERLY & LEGITIMALLY), because you WANT people (ILLEGAL ALIENS) to vote IMPROPERLY & ILLEGALLY, because, like Joe Biden, you know the American people won't vote for Democrats.

This is why Biden has eliminated the Mexican border and is inviting the whole world (unvetted & unvaccinated) to enter the US, and has conducted his airlift dumps of these question mark illegals into red states. Ho hum.

1640334288534.png 1640334304753.png

EatTheRich

President
It is not a good thing to you to make it harder to vote (PROPERLY & LEGITIMALLY), because you WANT people (ILLEGAL ALIENS) to vote IMPROPERLY & ILLEGALLY, because, like Joe Biden, you know the American people won't vote for Democrats.

This is why Biden has eliminated the Mexican border and is inviting the whole world (unvetted & unvaccinated) to enter the US, and has conducted his airlift dumps of these question mark illegals into red states. Ho hum.

View attachment 67674 View attachment 67675
The border is still there and still fraught with abusive enforcement. Ineligible people do not vote in appreciable numbers. The objection to make it harder for legitimate voters to vote is that it makes the country less free.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 67674 View attachment 67675
Only a Trumplican would think those pictures with "quotes" pasted over them would constitute evidence.

Try checking up on how many illegal immigrants have been deported since January. If that number is greater than zero how can you claim there is no border enforcement?