• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How to secure red states: With any luck Roe V. Wade will be repealed and...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Who cares that you said this since you're blind to the truth 100% of the time. You're for all intents and purposes and inanimate object. Show some life.
Your idea of “truth” and “life” is supporting Trump’s Big Lie and his violent coup attempt including the seizure by force of the US Capitol building. Sane people disagree. You should trust me on this.

Spamature

President
@Spamature

This is why its over. And I'll be clear with you. There is far less wrong with the Proud Boys than you say there is. They are a pugilistic counter culture response to Antifa/BLM/Progressives/Woke. They don't riot, loot and burn like the left does. Furthermore, as just one example, look at the infamous NYC encounter were Antifa showed up at their b.s. PB drinking-party/meeting at a private venue and started intimidation and violence against PB. The NYC partisan court system then proceeded to crucify some PB yahoos for their responsive behavior with NO identifiable victims in the case. ha ha

You've all said otherwise on the matter and have painted the group as evil-doing, racist, storm troopers. This kind of thing clarifies the minds of observers that bipartisanship is the joke on the right minded people by a sinister left-handed political cabal and their boot licking sycophants. All the shit you fvckers pulled during the Trump years just compounds the understanding that NOW you want your get-along-bipartisanship which is nothing but self-serving crap. Honestly, fvck you. Don't you guys have an abortion party to go to?
Quit trying to stick up for a punk street gang. You might as well tell me how the Crips and the Bloods are just a swell bunch of guys and a response to police brutality, and that MS13 is about protecting El Salvadorian migrants.

The very fact that you would even try to defend and glorify gang affiliation should make you ashamed of yourself.

God of War

Governor
Quit trying to stick up for a punk street gang. You might as well tell me how the Crips and the Bloods are just a swell bunch of guys and a response to police brutality, and that MS13 is about protecting El Salvadorian migrants.
False equivalence though you see this as a totally valid comparison. There is a completely different way at looking at things coming to a head.

The very fact that you would even try to defend and glorify gang affiliation should make you ashamed of yourself.
Glorify? Is that the word you think you can use appropriately? ha ha You need to fully read before you respond to posts or you don't know words, or you're completely crazy.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
Your idea of “truth” and “life” is supporting Trump’s Big Lie and his violent coup attempt including the seizure by force of the US Capitol building. Sane people disagree. You should trust me on this.
45% of America, despite the vast propaganda push, do not agree with you. As conversations continue that 45 will become 55 and maybe even 65.

Bugsy McGurk

President

But they have no shame.

Spamature

President
False equivalence though you see this as a totally valid comparison. There is a completely different way at looking at things coming to a head.

Glorify? Is that the word you think you can use appropriately? ha ha You need to fully read before you respond to posts or you don't know words, or you're completely crazy.
They are a bunch of wannabe gang member, that's it, and that's all.

You, pouring out your admiration for the punk boys, is disgusting.

You should be ashamed, but that is now beyond you residents of Trump's Crazy Town the apparent capitol city of the state of mind called Trumplandia.

EatTheRich

President
You talked about consciousness. ha ha

Nice defense of sociopaths and psychopaths by omission.
Yes, well, humans in comas don’t deserve moral consideration in and of themselves either, now, do they? The desire to force a woman to give birth against her will demonstrates profound psychopathy if you ask me.