• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How to secure red states: With any luck Roe V. Wade will be repealed and...

EatTheRich

President
That is the last thing President Trump would want. Remember, he is not a career politician. He only wanted to fix the mess caused by the Obama. Just get in for a couple of terms, fix the economy and foreign policy, then get out, get back to work and enjoy his family.

Congress I think would be the last thing on President Trump's mind.

Yes, he'd be the best Speaker Of the House since Newt. And he could just stay in Congress forever, working for zero salary. Tell us again why this great president would want to do that, while his company is losing money.
Trump openly said he wants a three-term presidency.

God of War

Governor
Tell Rittenhouse.
Self-defense is a thing you globalist-communists can never reconcile with. It's why you're whiny bitches when the U.S. in response to the AK47 sent M16 to natives who successfully defended themselves from communist incursion.

EatTheRich

President
10-4. This should NEVER have been a “federal” issue to begin with “Those powers not enumerated are left to the states”.
Your misquote omits the crucial phrase “… or to the people.” Which is addressed in the 9th Amendment (unenumerated rights retained by the people) and 14th Amendment (equal protection guaranteed to all citizens).

EatTheRich

President
Self-defense is a thing you globalist-communists can never reconcile with. It's why you're whiny bitches when the U.S. in response to the AK47 sent M16 to natives who successfully defended themselves from communist incursion.
So you call Rittenhouse going to another state to start beef with people “self-defense” but not women literally reducing their risk of being killed?

God of War

Governor
So you call Rittenhouse going to another state to start beef with people “self-defense” but not women literally reducing their risk of being killed?
Rittenhouse's father lived in Kenosha. The only real out of staters were the Antifa/BLM'ers who showed up to create anarchy and violence on the basis their evil soul's demanded it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Your misquote omits the crucial phrase “… or to the people.” Which is addressed in the 9th Amendment (unenumerated rights retained by the people) and 14th Amendment (equal protection guaranteed to all citizens).
“The people” reside in the states. Yep.

reason10

Governor
DeSantis almost lost to some drug using gay black male. Florida is precarious.
It is true that Gillums was almost successful in manufacturing a lot of fake votes to land him the Governor's job. Kind says a lot about Florida's superior voting laws.
And right now, Governor DeSantis is so wildly popular (having done the BEST job of any governor in Florida history) that it will take his assassination to prevent him from serving a second term.

reason10

Governor
So, you'd rather McCarthy to be POTUS

What I posted wasn't serious a pun
I don't see McCarthy wanting the president's chair. Likely, after Joe is impeached and locked up, Kamala will inherit the president's chair and further drag her party down. Trump will get his second term and the Republicans can fix what that DemoEdited destroyed.
McCarthy might be a nice sequel to the Trump presidency.

Last edited by a moderator:

God of War

Governor
rationalize government control as you see fit.
I do easily rationalize government control jurisdiction over murder. Don't you? Why don't you?

It isn't your uterus you are trying to hand over to the government.
You got your uterus banged up in a fvcking accident. Get over it and live with the consequences of your poor decisions like everyone else has to.

God of War

Governor
It is true that Gillums was almost successful in manufacturing a lot of fake votes to land him the Governor's job. Kind says a lot about Florida's superior voting laws.
And right now, Governor DeSantis is so wildly popular (having done the BEST job of any governor in Florida history) that it will take his assassination to prevent him from serving a second term.
Gillum was/is a terrifying specter in Florida political history. Our problem is the usual late reporting areas. Primarily South Florida. If you can't report quickly you're falsifying the vote as far as I'm concerned.

EatTheRich

President
Gillum was/is a terrifying specter in Florida political history. Our problem is the usual late reporting areas. Primarily South Florida. If you can't report quickly you're falsifying the vote as far as I'm concerned.
Taking the time required to count all the votes is evidence of falsification?

EatTheRich

President
I do easily rationalize government control jurisdiction over murder. Don't you? Why don't you?

You got your uterus banged up in a fvcking accident. Get over it and live with the consequences of your poor decisions like everyone else has to.
Government is playing God when it forced women to create life against their will. If killing a fetus were murder, the opponents would test it like murder (meaning stopping IVF would be the #1 priority and anti-abortion terrorism would be widely condoned).

God of War

Governor
Government is playing God when it forced women to create life against their will. If killing a fetus were murder, the opponents would test it like murder (meaning stopping IVF would be the #1 priority and anti-abortion terrorism would be widely condoned).
Didn't we discuss this already or was I talking to yet another pink avatar lefty when implantation was the crux of the matter.

If a woman gets pregnant she needs to learn to deal with the consequences of her actions like everybody else has to. Can't kill to get out of it.

EatTheRich

President
It's evidence of ballot stuffing. Counting isn't that hard.
A larger population=more ballots to validate the legitimacy of and then count. Meanwhile they have more of a backlog since thanks to the effects of conservative voter suppression tactics urban voters often average an hour or more to vote while rural and suburban voters are usually able to vote in less than 10 minutes.