• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How to tell time

Days

Commentator
In a universe of space (read; nothingness, total vacuum) filled with spinning stars and planets, there is an amazing relationship between heavenly bodies. Forces of attraction (gravity or electro-magnetics? Can anyone tell the difference between those two?) can have a huge impact on your bearings in space if there is nothing else out there. So a far away star might be a terribly weak force exerting on our sun, but a terribly weak force might push a spinning sun around in space if there is no other force present. In a general sense, the "black hole" in the center of any universe is thought to be spinning real fast from the matter it ingests, which sends out a radial of gravity that causes a rotation of the stars around the black hole. The closer the stars, the tighter they will remain in orbit but as you travel farther away from the center of the galaxy, the stars seem to lag, the best way to think of those arms of spiraling stars is as one giant unit spinning in space, there is an enormous speed variation relative to center, but relativity is pointless in a connected system, the galaxy is better understood as a giant wheel, and the black hole is better understood as a giant wheel spinning inside the greater wheel, creating the rotation.

Now, let's think about the gravity radial of the sun. Here we have a spinning sun, sending out this gravity radial that has captured spinning planets. Again, the solar system is best thought of as a giant spinning wheel. Our spinning earth is not going to wobble in relation to the spinning sun ... we are held in a tight inner orbit, the gravity radial from the sun is one million times stronger than the gravity of the earth, so this is not going to allow the earth to wobble. We are like a gyroscope in space under heavy influence from that huge star in close proximity, although the ellipse of our orbit might vary slightly, the angle of our rotation relative to the spinning sun, is tightly held in check. That's why I don't believe in the precession of the earth, there's nothing acting on the earth to create such a wobble or maintain such a wobble.

What I do believe is happening is a precession of the sun, but not anywhere close to the degree of precession it creates for the planets. What we do know is the sun vibrates back and forth along its path rotating the center of the galaxy. So, on a quarter billion year orbit, the sun is vibrating back and forth every 13,000 years across the centerline of its axis intercept with it's orbital centerline; the plane it orbits the galaxy on. what I am proposing is that the sun is really traveling on a corkscrew path that performs the same vibration - but because of the corkscrew path, it creates an ever so slight rocking motion to the right and back to the left if you viewed the sun's orbit from the rear of its flight path. That is going to maintain a perfect frequency (26,000 years) of back and forth tilt combined with the corkscrew path to effect a precession orientation to the stars for us planets that are tightly in orbit to the spinning sun. Again, think of the solar system as a connected wheel, the tiniest vibration in the axis orientation of the sun to the rest of the galaxy is going to be multiplied the farther out from center you travel in the solar system. Hence, we end up with this 26,000 year precession, that has nothing to do with our spinning planet and everything to do with our orbit around a spinning sun traveling in a corkscrew orbit that is also tightly held in check by the gravity radial of the black hole.

This 26,000 year cycle of revolving orientation to the rest of the galaxy is the only reference point we have for keeping time of years. In a very short sequence of time, we might use events on earth as a reference point, but when it comes to keeping track of the ages, we use the precession. There are 12 ages to every precessional cycle. We are currently finishing up Pisces headed towards Aquarius. When Jesus said, "I am with you always, even unto the end of the age" it simply meant, to the end of Pisces, so don't freak out like he is never going to return if it is still the age of Pisces, he is still with us.

How did I figure this out? Part of it was mechanics of spinning heavenly bodies in space, and the effects of gravity, and how heavenly bodies behave in orbit. But the big clue for me was the timing of the vibration orbital path the sun has in its orbit. Obviously, that 26,000 year vibration was creating the precession, some how. Then I got to thinking about the path of the sun's rotation of the black hole and I didn't like the idea of a linear vibration back and forth, if everything is spinning, the vibration is going to be circular also, if the sun is spinning and traveling in a circular path, that's going to look like a corkscrew as it travels it's orbit. Only the corkscrew path would cause the sun's rotational axis to tilt back and forth from the momentum of traveling that corkscrew path... you have to look at the pathway from behind ... as the sun travels from 12 o'clock to six o'clock, the sun's axis is going to tilt to the right, but then as the sun travels from six o'[Unwelcome language removed] to 12 o'clock the sun's axis will tilt to the left.

The fear in 2012 was that the swing in the pendulum would create gravitational havoc on earth, but it isn't disconnected to the earth, the earth and all the planets remain right on orbit with the sun, there is no change in the gravitational radial we travel on and likewise the sun remains in the gravitational radial of the galaxy. The only thing that is affected is our orientation to the stars of the galaxy, not our position in the various gravitational fields. Without this precession of orientation, we couldn't truly keep time on a spinning planet in space, everything remains the same in space, there are no mile posts to use as a calendar... except for this precession of the sun.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
In a universe of space (read; nothingness, total vacuum) filled with spinning stars and planets, there is an amazing relationship between heavenly bodies. Forces of attraction (gravity or electro-magnetics? Can anyone tell the difference between those two?) can have a huge impact on your bearings in space if there is nothing else out there. So a far away star might be a terribly weak force exerting on our sun, but a terribly weak force might push a spinning sun around in space if there is no other force present. In a general sense, the "black hole" in the center of any universe is thought to be spinning real fast from the matter it ingests, which sends out a radial of gravity that causes a rotation of the stars around the black hole. The closer the stars, the tighter they will remain in orbit but as you travel farther away from the center of the galaxy, the stars seem to lag, the best way to think of those arms of spiraling stars is as one giant unit spinning in space, there is an enormous speed variation relative to center, but relativity is pointless in a connected system, the galaxy is better understood as a giant wheel, and the black hole is better understood as a giant wheel spinning inside the greater wheel, creating the rotation.

Now, let's think about the gravity radial of the sun. Here we have a spinning sun, sending out this gravity radial that has captured spinning planets. Again, the solar system is best thought of as a giant spinning wheel. Our spinning earth is not going to wobble in relation to the spinning sun ... we are held in a tight inner orbit, the gravity radial from the sun is one million times stronger than the gravity of the earth, so this is not going to allow the earth to wobble. We are like a gyroscope in space under heavy influence from that huge star in close proximity, although the ellipse of our orbit might vary slightly, the angle of our rotation relative to the spinning sun, is tightly held in check. That's why I don't believe in the precession of the earth, there's nothing acting on the earth to create such a wobble or maintain such a wobble.

What I do believe is happening is a precession of the sun, but not anywhere close to the degree of precession it creates for the planets. What we do know is the sun vibrates back and forth along its path rotating the center of the galaxy. So, on a quarter billion year orbit, the sun is vibrating back and forth every 13,000 years across the centerline of its axis intercept with it's orbital centerline; the plane it orbits the galaxy on. what I am proposing is that the sun is really traveling on a corkscrew path that performs the same vibration - but because of the corkscrew path, it creates an ever so slight rocking motion to the right and back to the left if you viewed the sun's orbit from the rear of its flight path. That is going to maintain a perfect frequency (26,000 years) of back and forth tilt combined with the corkscrew path to effect a precession orientation to the stars for us planets that are tightly in orbit to the spinning sun. Again, think of the solar system as a connected wheel, the tiniest vibration in the axis orientation of the sun to the rest of the galaxy is going to be multiplied the farther out from center you travel in the solar system. Hence, we end up with this 26,000 year precession, that has nothing to do with our spinning planet and everything to do with our orbit around a spinning sun traveling in a corkscrew orbit that is also tightly held in check by the gravity radial of the black hole.

This 26,000 year cycle of revolving orientation to the rest of the galaxy is the only reference point we have for keeping time of years. In a very short sequence of time, we might use events on earth as a reference point, but when it comes to keeping track of the ages, we use the precession. There are 12 ages to every precessional cycle. We are currently finishing up Pisces headed towards Aquarius. When Jesus said, "I am with you always, even unto the end of the age" it simply meant, to the end of Pisces, so don't freak out like he is never going to return if it is still the age of Pisces, he is still with us.

How did I figure this out? Part of it was mechanics of spinning heavenly bodies in space, and the effects of gravity, and how heavenly bodies behave in orbit. But the big clue for me was the timing of the vibration orbital path the sun has in its orbit. Obviously, that 26,000 year vibration was creating the precession, some how. Then I got to thinking about the path of the sun's rotation of the black hole and I didn't like the idea of a linear vibration back and forth, if everything is spinning, the vibration is going to be circular also, if the sun is spinning and traveling in a circular path, that's going to look like a corkscrew as it travels it's orbit. Only the corkscrew path would cause the sun's rotational axis to tilt back and forth from the momentum of traveling that corkscrew path... you have to look at the pathway from behind ... as the sun travels from 12 o'clock to six o'clock, the sun's axis is going to tilt to the right, but then as the sun travels from six o'[Unwelcome language removed] to 12 o'clock the sun's axis will tilt to the left.

The fear in 2012 was that the swing in the pendulum would create gravitational havoc on earth, but it isn't disconnected to the earth, the earth and all the planets remain right on orbit with the sun, there is no change in the gravitational radial we travel on and likewise the sun remains in the gravitational radial of the galaxy. The only thing that is affected is our orientation to the stars of the galaxy, not our position in the various gravitational fields. Without this precession of orientation, we couldn't truly keep time on a spinning planet in space, everything remains the same in space, there are no mile posts to use as a calendar... except for this precession of the sun.
So the galaxy wheel is spinning a full circle every quarter billion years. The sun is held in its midway position in one of the Milky Way galaxy arms by the gravitational radial of the black hole spinning in the center of the galaxy. Since the sun is 5 billion years old, it has revolved the center of the galaxy 20 times already.

Now, along the path of the sun's orbit, the gravity interaction of the stars is going to influence the path the sun takes. No star is free of that influence and our sun is in the center of one of the arms so it is heavily influenced by the 100 billion stars in this galaxy. The consequence of the aggregate gravitational influence of the Milky Way stars upon our star is this corkscrew path the sun takes around the galaxy. The consequence of this corkscrew path upon the spinning sun is something like an one millionth of a degree tilt to the right at 3 o'clock and an one millionth of a degree tilt to the left at 9 o'clock in the corkscrew path, with the axis tilting back and forth like a ticking clock; it takes a full precession for the sun to make one tick-tock.

one age = 2160 years

12 ages = 25,920 years

tick = 12,960 years
tock = 12,960 years
tick = 12,960 years
tock = 12,960 years
tick = 12,960 years
tock = 12,960 years
tick = 12,960 years

So the sun makes 9,645,061 corkscrew revolutions in a single galaxy revolution. Hence, the sun has made approx. 192,901,220 precessional corkscrews in it 5 billion year path around the galaxy. Our entire 6000 years of human history amount to 1/6th of a single precession corkscrew, or in common terms: 2 ages. Or in my terms; one third of the sun's last tick.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator

I've got to make clear:

when I say the solar system and the galaxy is best thought of as a giant spinning wheel, I am referring to the gravitational field. The gravitational field that the stars are rotating in is a giant spinning wheel. Same for the gravitational field that the planets are orbiting the sun in; it's a giant rotating dish of gravity.

So, if the sun were to tilt a tiny fraction of a degree on its axis, the entire gravitational field is tilted for the whole solar system. The planets are going to remain in orbit in that field. If the sun's diameter is 864,575.9 miles and the earth is 92.96 million miles away, any degree of tilt in the sun's axis is going to be multiplied 215 times in the angle of tilt effected upon the earth. Let's say we tilted the sun to the left one millionth of a degree and then back to center and then to the right one millionth of a degree... the sun's equator is going to wobble up and down one mile, which will effect a 215 mile tilt on the earth's orbit as it looks out at the universe, which feels like a tilt in our axis; toss in a corkscrew path for the sun and the net effect upon our observation of the stars is the precession we mistake for an earth wobble. If the sun is taking a corkscrew path around the galaxy, it will have the same effect upon our perspective of the galaxy as if the earth was doing a 26,000 year wobble. But there's no reason for the earth to have a 26,000 year wobble on its axis, meanwhile, we already know the sun is traveling back and forth in a 26,000 year cycle as it travels its path of rotation around the galaxy. All we needed to do was work out the effect of that orbital vibration on the sun's axis and translate it to the earth's orbit. The precession of the sun was staring us in the face all along.

Of course, there's no way to know for sure what is happening. Any number of things could be happening, the sun might be traveling on a corkscrew path and the earth might be doing it's own 26,000 year tilt thing, in the solar system gravitational field that is following the path of the sun. There isn't anything at play here much more than gravitational fields and our orientation to the galaxy from the surface of a spinning ball in space. There's all kinds of possibilities that might produce the particular precession of the stars that we have witnessed from the surface of the earth. At any rate, this is the only true calendar we have, our relationship to the stars never changes, it is only our orientation to the stars that is making this 26,000 circular journey... that's what the Mayan calendar maps out and most likely, the Mayans just happened upon those pyramids and worked it out from them... this is ancient knowledge.

So how do you tell time? Simple, just gauge the spin of the earth against the earth's orbit of the sun, against the sun's orbit of the galaxy. Make sure you calculate for the tilt of axis of both the earth and the sun and the black hole at the center of the galaxy, and then just map out the resulting orientation to the stars of the galaxy as viewed from earth.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Okay, so when you get to the corkscrewing earth (relative to the galaxy) at the 17 minute mark... just imagine that happening the same way, except also send the sun in a GIANT corkscrew path, with all the planets in tow.

Days

Commentator
Okay, I've looked into this for a long time now, and I knew the Bible passages before I began, and I have considered a lot of evidence ... so I think I can take a stab at this, here's my best understanding of what happened to this planet... call it

Days Theory
So, fetch a globe. Now, spin it until Iceland is as far north as you can make it. Stop. Now imagine that the axis of the earth is straight north/south at that point... and that it is spinning on that axis and the spin is in perfect alignment with the Sun's gravitational radial. So there are no seasons, and the earth is very very hot at the equator and very very cold at the poles. With no tilt of the axis, the ice caps never see lower or higher latitudes like they do now, so the earth's ice caps are half again larger than they are today.

12,500 years ago, Nebiru's moon flies low over the north pole, explodes into over half a million meteorites, melts the entire ice cap, then strikes the edge of it. Two things happen to the spin of the earth:
  • the axis is knocked into a tilt to the sun
  • the earth's spin goes into a crazy wobble that eventually evens out with Iceland's new position where it is today: south of the Arctic Circle. All of the earth's land masses likewise take up new orientations to the axis and the axis itself is at a new orientation to the sun... hence, all the earth's land masses experience climate change. The earth may or may not be spinning faster (or slower) and life on planet earth faces a series of events that make it very challenging to survive, let alone maintain an advanced civilization.
Isaiah 24:
17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth. 18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. 19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. 20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

The flash of explosion would have been far bigger than anything we could imagine, and the explosion itself would have impacted the earth's spin. The old Arctic ice cap would have melted and the direction of water flow would obviously be north to south. If Noah lived on the southern coast of the Black Sea, the water would have risen daily until it poured through the passes between the Ararat mountains. Great over sized lakes would have formed in Asia... or are they seas? ... only to slowly dry up over time.

So, look at the new orientation of the ice caps; they get a lot more sun from a tilted earth. The Arctic ice cap would reform, but it will never be as large as it was before the axis was tilted. Likewise, we may never return to the cold earth of prehistoric times. The average temperature of the earth rose from around 32 degrees F to roughly 45 degrees F. So, the planet underwent global warming and climate change, but that didn't result from human industry, it resulted from being struck by a small moon... and we survived that. Man's average lifetime shrank from 700-800 years down to 70-80 years. The earth turned into a vast wilderness where reptiles grew into giant thunder lizards, and yes, we had fire-breathing dragons; some that swam, some that flew. But it only took 10,000 years for man to reclaim his prominence upon the earth's surface.

Last edited: