• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How’s the air quality where you are?

EatTheRich

President
Current air quality index 159 (unhealthy) here and has been for almost a week now. I understand most of the country has been blanketed in smoke from the West Coast fires. It tends to get bad here because we are in a valley surrounded by mountains so the smoke settles in.

Current air quality index 159 (unhealthy) here and has been for almost a week now. I understand most of the country has been blanketed in smoke from the West Coast fires. It tends to get bad here because we are in a valley surrounded by mountains so the smoke settles in.
See, even moving to Whitesville didn't protect you from the shitty decisions of your fellow Democrats in CA, OR, and WA.

4/15

Mayor
Well our air is wonderful. Too bad all that global warming has made our forests so good for fires and then brings thunderstorms to set the forests on fire!

EatTheRich

President
See, even moving to Whitesville didn't protect you from the shitty decisions of your fellow Democrats in CA, OR, and WA.
The main bad decision people are paying for now was the decision to burn tons of fossil fuels, heating the troposphere and giving us longer fire seasons, more wind in many places, hotter temperatures especially at night ...

TBLee

Governor
Air quality is fine in New England. Fall is the air, and we may get our first frost tonight. Just went for a nightly walk and I have to say the chill was without a doubt in the air, but then again the fresh air was refreshing.

The main bad decision people are paying for now was the decision to burn tons of fossil fuels, heating the troposphere and giving us longer fire seasons, more wind in many places, hotter temperatures especially at night ...
Avoiding reality and retreating to your weird weather panic religion is one of the reasons these disasters keep happening. Denial never helps the situation.

EatTheRich

President
Air quality is fine in New England. Fall is the air, and we may get our first frost tonight. Just went for a nightly walk and I have to say the chill was without a doubt in the air, but then again the fresh air was refreshing.
I haven’t been to New England for a long time but I did spend a week or so in Maine as a kid ... it was beautiful.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So, six arsonist are now called climate change or fossil fuel?
Low 40's makes the air quite crisp here.

EatTheRich

President
So, six arsonist are now called climate change or fossil fuel?
Low 40's makes the air quite crisp here.
It cooled off here too (low 50s in the morning, 70s during the day) and rained so it cleared up and blue sky came out.

If not for the climate change, those arson fires would likely have been put out many days earlier. What matters is not what started the fires but the amount of heat where they were burning.

It cooled off here too (low 50s in the morning, 70s during the day) and rained so it cleared up and blue sky came out.

If not for the climate change, those arson fires would likely have been put out many days earlier. What matters is not what started the fires but the amount of heat where they were burning.
No, it's actually the resources available to fight the fires, and here in California your fellow Democrats have been busily gutting state and local fire departments for years to focus on what's important to them (killing babies, indoctrinating schoolchildren, and smuggling illegal aliens).

EatTheRich

President
No, it's actually the resources available to fight the fires, and here in California your fellow Democrats have been busily gutting state and local fire departments for years to focus on what's important to them (killing babies, indoctrinating schoolchildren, and smuggling illegal aliens).
Evidence? Does the same logic apply to Trump cutting resources for fighting pandemics to focus on the things important to him, like graft?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

So, six arsonist doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Climate Change didn't start the fires..........

EatTheRich

President
So, six arsonist doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Climate Change didn't start the fires..........
There are a certain statistically predictable number of arson attempts, a certain statistically predictable number of vehicle-set accidental fires, a certainly statistically predictable number of lightning fires, etc., every year. What made this year different was not the number of arson attempts but the way the fires that start for one reason or another every year responded to the weather.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
it's been shitty off and on the last ten days here in Missouri, must be all that weed burning ;)

we are getting a fall weather shift so it will clear up some, I feel sorry for everyone out there as their troubles have only started. The rains are coming.

EatTheRich

President
it's been shitty off and on the last ten days here in Missouri, must be all that weed burning ;)

we are getting a fall weather shift so it will clear up some, I feel sorry for everyone out there as their troubles have only started. The rains are coming.
It’s gotten gradually worse yesterday and today but still not nearly as bad as last week. Daytime temperature is creeping back up but it got so cold last night I put a long-sleeved shirt on.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
It’s gotten gradually worse yesterday and today but still not nearly as bad as last week. Daytime temperature is creeping back up but it got so cold last night I put a long-sleeved shirt on.
You can see what's happening...