• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How’s the air quality where you are?

MaryAnne

Governor
We badly need rain here. We are in drought conditions. Rain seems to fall all around us, just not here.

Rain is expected tomorrow so hopefully that will help. Much cooler.

EatTheRich

President
Nice here now. It’s cooled off a lot (cold enough this morning I could see my breath), and in between rain clouds (we’ve gotten a good bit the last couple days with a double rainbow yesterday morning when I stepped outside) there’s lots of clear blue sky. The smoke was starting to come back last week and then it rained again and cleared up.

EatTheRich

President
Hotter than hell again yesterday and today. Smoke was starting to come back last night but it looks like it’s cleared up again.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
It depends on which way the wind is blowing or if any wind is blowing on any given day.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Beautiful blue, clear, sunny skies during the day time and crisp, fresh Autumn air every night and early morning. I love it!

justoffal

Senator
Current air quality index 159 (unhealthy) here and has been for almost a week now. I understand most of the country has been blanketed in smoke from the West Coast fires. It tends to get bad here because we are in a valley surrounded by mountains so the smoke settles in.
There is a massive wave of nox and Sox coming across the Pacific from China. China is not subject to anything like the EPA which is why they are able to make products they manufacturing sector cheaper than American manufacturers can. Placing a tire on their goods helps bring in revenue that supports the EPA. Trump wins again.
Jo