• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

https://thelibertydaily.com/blockbuster-buried-by-msm-100-200-members-of-congress-successfully-treated-for-covid-19-with-ivermectin-with-zero-hospital

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is funny as Sheeet. What if somebody (A liberal) reads your post and believes you gets COVID while 3 or four times vaccinated and wants relief and dies. Should you

A. Be made a public fool.
B. Arrested for murder.
C. Never allowed near a computer again, banned from all P.J. type sites.
D. Sued for compensation by the family for medical, burial, and psychological damages.
E. all of the above, except for (A), since that has already happened.

I vote E

I suggest you write an apology, correct your mistake, and delete your post.
So if someone reads that Ivermectin Paste is available on Amazon you think I'd be charged with murder?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It stands to reason that those fully engaged in dishonesty and inaccuracy as demonstrated above will seek to continue campaigns of untruth moving forward. There is no need for your declarations of commitment to future trespass.
Your inability to post facts is what I pointed out.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Does it bother you that every credible source has said Ivermectin is not appropriate for treatment of covid?
Does it bother you to lie straight faced like that for 25 cents a click?

If somebody does buy your bs. and think that is real, I hope their family sues you.

You should be held accountable for your actions.

May God have mercy on you soul. Rebuke the devil.

So is it merely “horse paste”? I asked a very specific question because we see several leftists in this forum sticking to the exacting term “horse paste”. This is a key test of accuracy and commitment to truth by certain posters. Let’s see who values honesty and accuracy.
It's semantics.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Does it bother you to lie straight faced like that for 25 cents a click?

If somebody does buy your bs. and think that is real, I hope their family sues you.

You should be held accountable for your actions.

May God have mercy on you soul. Rebuke the devil.
Is Mayo Clinic a credible source?

Mayo Clinic doctor on people using horse drug ivermectin for COVID: 'It's hard to explain'
Demand for ivermectin — and calls to poison control — have surged in recent weeks.

WHO advises that ivermectin only be used to treat COVID-19 within clinical trials

Why You Shouldn’t Take Ivermectin for COVID-19
Doing so can send you to the emergency room

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just looking for even the tiniest shred of personal integrity and honesty.

Everything is all about the political party. All words, terms, events, policies, and people are viewed, defined, expressed uniquely through THAT lens.
seems so. the one guy cant even bring himself to acknowledge anything but 'horse paste'. but then again you know he's dicking around, because in another thread he'll give you a to the penny analysis of the oil situation... too funny

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
So is it merely “horse paste”? I asked a very specific question because we see several leftists in this forum sticking to the exacting term “horse paste”. This is a key test of accuracy and commitment to truth by certain posters. Let’s see who values honesty and accuracy.
Honesty? From a liberal?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
seems so. the one guy cant even bring himself to acknowledge anything but 'horse paste'. but then again you know he's dicking around, because in another thread he'll give you a to the penny analysis of the oil situation... too funny
What post are you referring to where "horse paste" was mentioned?

How would you prefer ivercemetin be referenced?