• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Huge Antarctica ice sheet about to break free...

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I think you might want to check the progression of this dialogue.

I made a case in post #21 that y'all get your science from Rush. (On topic.) You started pitching straw in post #23 because you apparently had nothing to dispute it. "So" you started putting words in my mouth.

Typical.
The second you bring up Rush you lose any credibility you had.

Z

zzigzzag

Oh, I see the problem.
I was having a laugh, at your expense, in post 23.

Hope that helps...

anyhoo... wanna talk about the science? or go on wih the schtick...?
Cool. I've had a laugh at your denials ever since.

I was talking about the science when this started. Remember? I was "making the case" that the right's bogus "science" comes from Rush Limbaugh. I used his guffawing at the hole in the ozone and his campaign to ignore it as a reminder and an example. I'm "making the case" that the same thing is happening here. Rush is the President of the Climate Change Deniers. He is also the "most influential Republican" according to Republicans. He was very successful in gathering followers and dictating Republican opposition as the President of the Ozone Hole Deniers.

The ditto head deniers are another topic that always comes up incidentally if you connect the dots from SOP wingnut rhetoric to its source. The theory is that I can be convinced that every individual wingnut comes up with Rush's exact stance, often in his own words....even the invented ones....through introspection and conscientious research.

Good luck with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I was talking about the science when this started. Remember? I was "making the case" that the right's bogus "science" comes from Rush Limbaugh. I used his guffawing at the hole in the ozone and his campaign to ignore it as a reminder and an example. I'm "making the case" that the same thing is happening here. Rush is the President of the Climate Change Deniers. He is also the "most influential Republican" according to Republicans. He was very successful in gathering followers and dictating Republican opposition as the President of the Ozone Hole Deniers.

The ditto head deniers are another topic that always comes up incidentally if you connect the dots from SOP wingnut rhetoric to its source. The theory is that I can be convinced that every individual wingnut comes up with Rush's exact stance through introspection and conscientious research.

Good luck with that.
which denials would that be?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So Freud is famous for paraphrasing Tennyson?

Who knew?

appears ziggy knew................
I'm not really into Tennyson or those folks like him.............Freud came to mind so as you see that's what I posted......
thx, now have a joint on me ☻

Bugsy McGurk

President
First off your thread is a bogus satire piece of filth built on attempting to be trollish while enjoying the insults tossed your way...

Next, all of your responses have been the typical bullshit lies you post here when someone does not agree with your notion the GOP is to blame for the pollution of China, India, and other countries...

Then you sit there trying to state I am GOP when I am not denying Global Warming or Climate Change, and believe that it is a major problem, but the GOP is the least of our damn problem, well except to leftist ass puppet like you...

Finally, you writing my grandchildren will hate me is a typical childish taunt by you as usual... You do not want a discussion but instead want to tell everyone that facts and reality do not matter and you care about is being able to sling insults and attack those you disagree with like the typical troll you are...

Now as you sit there stating that if President Obama could pass bills that can embargo countries like China and India, well I will live in the reality even if President Obama had a Democrat Control Congress it would never be done because the fact is China, India and the entire world would just ignore us and keep on doing what they usually do while those like you try to blame everyone else but them for their actions...

Now keep on being the silly little child that you are and bend your mother over and shove that GOP comment up her ass again!!!
Once again, you set up a strawman and then argue with it.

Compare what I actually said above with what your strawman says. You seem not to even know that you're debating a strawman of your own creation.

Z

zzigzzag

which denials would that be?
Oh....gee....that's a tough one.

Start with the denial that I was making a case and work your way up to this post where you ignored and declined to respond to all but the first line.

We'll get to the assertion that I was the one pitching straw later....you know....when you find the post where I misquoted you like you repeatedly did to me. "So" get back to me with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zzigzzag

Once again, you set up a strawman and then argue with it.

Compare what I actually said above with what your strawman says. You seem not to even know that you're debating a strawman of your own creation.
Can't light a match around here today.

Z

zzigzzag

appears ziggy knew................
I'm not really into Tennyson or those folks like him.............Freud came to mind so as you see that's what I posted......
thx, now have a joint on me
Can I assume from that offer that you have one?

Bugsy McGurk

President

The ditto head deniers are another topic that always comes up incidentally if you connect the dots from SOP wingnut rhetoric to its source. The theory is that I can be convinced that every individual wingnut comes up with Rush's exact stance, often in his own words....even the invented ones....through introspection and conscientious research.

Good luck with that.
Pugs seem not to even know where their "thoughts" come from.

They seem to think that they all have some inate brain defect that makes them think the world's scientists have conspired to concoct things like global warming. They don't know that such oddball notions have been pounded into their heads by Limbaugh and his ilk.

Good propagandists leave their flocks unaware that they have been brainwashed, and GOP propaganda ministers are very good at their craft.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

They seem to think that they all have some inate brain defect that makes them think the world's scientists have conspired to concoct things like global warming. They don't know that such oddball notions have been pounded into their heads by Limbaugh and his ilk.

Good propagandists leave their flocks unaware that they have been brainwashed, and GOP propaganda ministers are very good at their craft.
quite a simple reason why scientists concoct things like gorebal warming===
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Colorforms

Senator

You seem to be fairly immune to Limbaugh's "evil influence" considering how often you listen to him while watching FOX News.

It must be that liberal/Borg hive mind protects you from random deviations in information.

Z

zzigzzag

not with me, but, it's easy to find if needed...............
So you were just teasin'. That's a shame. No one could benefit more from a doobie than you. The misconception is that potheads use less of their brains. It serves us well. Keep believing it.