• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Humanity: a failed project

Days

Commentator
Okay, if every thought was just evil, that's a scratch right there, time for a do-over. But instead, God goes with a flood and a shorter life span. Well, right there, he is saying, I screwed up, and this should be a total do-over with new spirits, but instead, I'm going to retain this failed model, knowing it is a failure, and knowing it will fail, and knowing some day Arkady will riddle me with legit complaints for my incompetence, but I'm going to stick with this failed project a few thousand years longer because I want to hide something inside this human, produce a hidden success in a few of them, and then we'll fold the whole deal up like it deserves.

That's all we have going right now.

Okay, if every thought was just evil, that's a scratch right there, time for a do-over. But instead, God goes with a flood and a shorter life span. Well, right there, he is saying, I screwed up, and this should be a total do-over with new spirits, but instead, I'm going to retain this failed model, knowing it is a failure, and knowing it will fail, and knowing some day Arkady will riddle me with legit complaints for my incompetence, but I'm going to stick with this failed project a few thousand years longer because I want to hide something inside this human, produce a hidden success in a few of them, and then we'll fold the whole deal up like it deserves.

Set Up to Put Yourselves Down

Belief in an invisible higher power trains people to submit to self-appointed higher powers here on earth.

Days

Commentator
Set Up to Put Yourselves Down

Belief in an invisible higher power trains people to submit to self-appointed higher powers here on earth.
not the belief by itself but the systematic religious structuring of that belief into disciplined acts devoted to the subject of that belief. The self-appointed higher powers here on earth then set themselves next in line to the highest power and rule by delegation of authority... specifically the authority they decree has been delegated to them.

Jen

Senator

I don't think it is a failure at all.

Good can't exist without evil and evil can't exist without good.
We are here for the challenge and the choice between two warring sides.

I believe that Good will not ultimately fail, but...............I could be wrong because evil certainly seems like the winning side at the moment.

Days

Commentator
I don't think it is a failure at all.

Good can't exist without evil and evil can't exist without good.
We are here for the challenge and the choice between two warring sides.

I believe that Good will not ultimately fail, but...............I could be wrong because evil certainly seems like the winning side at the moment.
this is just the set of spirits in play in the current creation. God can change that up. Believe it or not, this is all by design.

Jen

Senator
this is just the set of spirits in play in the current creation. God can change that up. Believe it or not, this is all by design.
I know. All by design.
And I hope that wherever I go next I don't have amnesia like I have here because I really want to put it together and understand it. What a story it must be!

(at least I am aware enough to know about the amnesia, but that doesn't help much)

Days

Commentator
I know. All by design.
And I hope that wherever I go next I don't have amnesia like I have here because I really want to put it together and understand it. What a story it must be!
I don't know how it all works, I can't even grasp the last couple of ages, it feels like I am looking through a mist, I'm not sure I am going more by feel than sight, and it seems we are part of a much larger whole, and that's way over my head. If I wasn't so fond of puzzles, I would just give up, it is not meant to be grasped but I think we were meant to be teased or something like that. One thing I am sure of, this God is way, way, way smarter than we think he or it is.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
I don't know how it all works, I can't even grasp the last couple of ages, it feels like I am looking through a mist, I'm not sure I am going more by feel than sight, and it seems we are part of a much larger whole, and that's way over my head. If I wasn't so fond of puzzles, I would just give up, it is not meant to be grasped but I think we were meant to be teased or something like that. One thing I am sure of, this God is way, way, way smarter than we think he or it is.
I hope God is way smarter than we could ever imagine. I count on that. I have faith that it's true. I do believe we are here for the challenge. I know that the only way to get stronger, to learn - is by challenge. We learn nothing by coasting in a nice place. The only way to learn is to be faced with adversity. Doesn't mean we have to like it. But that's how it is. I am accepting of it - and I do whine. But whining helps me get through it a little easier. I am certain that an all-knowing God understands that.

Days

Commentator
I hope God is way smarter than we could ever imagine. I count on that. I have faith that it's true. I do believe we are here for the challenge. I know that the only way to get stronger, to learn - is by challenge. We learn nothing by coasting in a nice place. The only way to learn is to be faced with adversity. Doesn't mean we have to like it. But that's how it is. I am accepting of it - and I do whine. But whining helps me get through it a little easier. I am certain that an all-knowing God understands that.
we ascribe a personality to God (and all the gods) ... but I'm not sure it is like that. I would venture that we took Jesus too literal when he was speaking in parables. If he spoke everything in parables (and he did) to the point that the apostles were begging him, "Just tell us plainly..." I think the apostles understood that he was using a father as a parable for the nature of God... because the God of the old testament was totally terrible and needed to be feared, it wasn't a God of Love, Jesus introduced a whole new Spirit to the equation and totally baffled everyone in his day. Now, today, we have gone full circle and we think God is our Father and he cares for every child like an only child, and we have this image of a loving father... and we forget the verses that state our God is a consuming fire, and a harsh judge. I think it was all about making it understandable to the common man, but it was never literally the way those terms made it out to be, that was just a way to bring God within our reach... so we would reach for him, but God is not as simple as we are or our understanding of him, anything that can get us started on a path that we will never fully grasp is doing a world of good, but as we grow, we learn that this is a very big world we have entered.

Did God intend to fail so he could work with a failed human? I think so, I think this was the project he envisioned from the start. The foresight to work with a thousand generations and to slowly cull an understanding and reaction from mankind that even man doesn't understand, and to get man to grow up into this mature concept that is really so far beyond what man is capable of... that's not even the art of teaching because we aren't really being taught, something is being planted inside us and it is becoming us and we are becoming it without even understanding what it is... that is some kind of scary genius.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
we ascribe a personality to God (and all the gods) ... but I'm not sure it is like that. I would venture that we took Jesus too literal when he was speaking in parables. If he spoke everything in parables (and he did) to the point that the apostles were begging him, "Just tell us plainly..." I think the apostles understood that he was using a father as a parable for the nature of God... because the God of the old testament was totally terrible and needed to be feared, it wasn't a God of Love, Jesus introduced a whole new Spirit to the equation and totally baffled everyone in his day. Now, today, we have gone full circle and we think God is our Father and he cares for every child like an only child, and we have this image of a loving father... and we forget the verses that state our God is a consuming fire, and a harsh judge. I think it was all about making it understandable to the common man, but it was never literally the way those terms made it out to be, that was just a way to bring God within our reach... so we would reach for him, but God is not as simple as we are or our understanding of him, anything that can get us started on a path that we will never fully grasp is doing a world of good, but as we grow, we learn that this is a very big world we have entered.

Did God intend to fail so he could work with a failed human? I think so, I think this was the project he envisioned from the start. The foresight to work with a thousand generations and to slowly cull an understanding and reaction from mankind that even man doesn't understand, and to get man to grow up into this mature concept that is really so far beyond what man is capable of... that's not even the art of teaching because we aren't really being taught, something is being planted inside us and it is becoming us and we are becoming it without even understanding what it is... that is some kind of scary genius.
I think that God instilled in us the curiosity and desire to learn and I believe God learns too. He started out too knowing for us to even fathom, but he didn't know what it would be like to be a material person....... and we give him that. It is more than any of us can imagine. I constantly reach out. Sometimes I even feel there's something there to reach back. It's not specifically God, but no doubt it's his Spirit or Jesus or his angels.

Sometimes - and this has happened the last few years - less than 10 - I feel that the veil that separates me from seeing everything, or at least seeing more is thin. The odd thing is that at those moments it feels as if I am closer to other times in history than usual. I think that time being like a ball of yarn (as it was described on that old show "Quantum Leap")may be closer to what "is" than we realize.

No god would allow the clergy to sin in His name, taking advantage of the faithful. Free will to sin should not be allowed to those who stand in God's place on earth. God's stupidity, permissiveness, and collaboration with evil for not preventing this cannot be passed off as something we are incapable of understanding.

Days

Commentator
No god would allow the clergy to sin in His name, taking advantage of the faithful. Free will to sin should not be allowed to those who stand in God's place on earth. God's stupidity, permissiveness, and collaboration with evil for not preventing this cannot be passed off as something we are incapable of understanding.
It's not a pretty picture. And it is more than mere collaboration, it is the direct result of the spirits God sends into the planet; it is by design, and what's more, God told us ahead of time he would be doing this. His advice to us? Stand against the evil that he is perpetuating. Kind of scary to think that an Almighty God is that unhinged. It is a lot more comforting to pretend there is no God and this is just the ramblings of a few sick-in-the-head prophets, albeit, they sure described what is going on terribly accurate. I am of the mind that if it is happening anyway, either way, I still have to deal with it, whether God is to blame or not. In my perspective, all life comes from God, that's what God is; the giver of life, so if something is evil or wrong or totally screwed up, or if something is wonderful or beautiful or serene, I blame it all on God, that's my whole understanding of what God is; the source of life. Not source as in, he started life and then let it go crazy but the ongoing moment to moment source of life, the spirit that makes everything alive. So the $64,000 question becomes, why would God do all the evil that exists in today's world? Anyone who thinks they can answer that must have a hotline in their home with a cord that goes directly up into the clouds... and even then, what difference would it make if it could be answered? We still have to live with it.

It's not a pretty picture. And it is more than mere collaboration, it is the direct result of the spirits God sends into the planet; it is by design, and what's more, God told us ahead of time he would be doing this. His advice to us? Stand against the evil that he is perpetuating. Kind of scary to think that an Almighty God is that unhinged. It is a lot more comforting to pretend there is no God and this is just the ramblings of a few sick-in-the-head prophets, albeit, they sure described what is going on terribly accurate. I am of the mind that if it is happening anyway, either way, I still have to deal with it, whether God is to blame or not. In my perspective, all life comes from God, that's what God is; the giver of life, so if something is evil or wrong or totally screwed up, or if something is wonderful or beautiful or serene, I blame it all on God, that's my whole understanding of what God is; the source of life. Not source as in, he started life and then let it go crazy but the ongoing moment to moment source of life, the spirit that makes everything alive. So the $64,000 question becomes, why would God do all the evil that exists in today's world? Anyone who thinks they can answer that must have a hotline in their home with a cord that goes directly up into the clouds... and even then, what difference would it make if it could be answered? We still have to live with it.
Theists run away from self-determination.

Days

Commentator
Is there such a thing as "spiritual engineering"?

How about this snake that was part of the throne of God, the glory above the throne, the banner for the troops, the rally call to action, walking up and down among the stones of fire... wtf is that? Isn't that an integral part of the function of the administration? the household economy?

IOW, at what point can we admit that this is what God is doing? It is his own throne, for crying out loud. Now if we could just - for once - drop the humanization of the spirit world and realize that it is a picture lesson, it is an analogy, it is an explanation for how things work.

So, yeah, if I see a working model in place, I am going to say, "here, this thing is doing this to us" ... I'm not going to say, "oh, well, nothing to see, all our troubles are our own doing, we created ourselves so we only have ourselves to blame, we control ourselves, just look at our politics, we totally know what we are doing... it's all self-determination. The baby decided to be born and should be held accountable every time it cries... "

I've spoken to many thousands of people, as diverse as the colors in the rainbow, but they all have one thing in common; they have no damn clue what they are doing on this planet. Even the most successful will tell you they were fortunate, they were blessed, whatever, they can't take the blame for mistakes or successes, it all happened so fast. A guy agrees to play the foil for Hillary to give her some media coverage and next thing you know, he starts a political revolution that supersedes the election itself, he has no idea how to handle his success, clearly he has no clue. That's the biggest movement in America, was it because of self-determination? Or was it something God did in his life, for whatever reason God intends to do with it? And these are totally external events. What about this planted seed inside us? How did Jesus put it? "It is like when a farmer plants a seed and it brings forth a new plant, the farmer knows not how it happens" (something like that) We are being transformed, we make this intense change, we are becoming something divine, and yet, we couldn't begin to tell you how it is happening. You wonder why Christians are so clueless about their own faith? It is because we don't understand what is happening to us, we just know that it is happening... now I'm an old man, now people are amazed at me and think I am wonderful just because I reach out to them and care about them, did I plan on this? Hell no, I was blindly following this faith, next thing I know I fell into this life I now live. Even the things that come out from inside me, I am as amazed by them as the people affected by them. If I preached in a meeting, I was listening the same as the audience, not my words, not my thoughts, but they came out from my lips.

If you were ever joined to God's spirit, and if you ever experienced him working in you, then yeah, how can you say your life was the product of self-determination when you know it wasn't you? I can't reconcile self-determination to what I have witnessed on this planet. Even amongst the clueless multitudes, who do whatever they please, they seem to follow a spirit without even knowing it. There is this part of God's throne that is in opposition to God's throne. And it rules over their lives. So they do as they please and they are controlled, both. There is a spiritual engineering at work here, we don't understand it, but it doesn't seem to care, it has its own function, whether good or evil, it does what it was sent out to do, and we live in the flow of it, we are made alive by it, so yeah, I blame it all on that river of life, because as far as I can tell, that's all there is, take away the spirit and you have nothing.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
So now, here's the gist of what I see happening in the Bible:

We begin with some kind of global flood, no land above water. God only knows when exactly this happened or how accurate a report it is, but taken for what it is; a myth, these super ancient myths seem to have been rooted in truth. So, it seems, mankind was wiped out. Then land was raised again and man was planted upon the earth again. If this was Neanderthal man, all God had to say was, he was very good. So it seems to be a peaceful and intelligent species of mankind, and for whatever reason, God was not happy with that. So, then this Adamic man was created and fed the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. Knowledge is the entrance into something. So Adam and Eve entered into being good AND evil. This made them like the gods.

stop, let's talk about the gods.

The whole Bible is constantly trying to teach a single lesson about the spirit world... it consists of one spirit. One God, one Lord, one Spirit. The first lesson of the Law was, "hear, O Israel, the Lord thy God is one God." The whole monotheistic thing is not trying to say that Satan and Jesus are the same person, but that the spirit world is completely joined, the same way the atmosphere is joined, there is no lines of de-markation between spirits, the spirit world runs together the same way that Nitrogen and oxygen run together in the atmosphere; if you breathe it in, you get all of it. So how Neanderthal man was somehow only a good spirit, that would seem impossible, unless it was simply a case of Lucifer not having rebelled as yet, so there was no evil.

Now, let's get into these snake myths. It seems mankind all over the globe has his beginnings with some kind of reptilian god or gods. I did a cool drawing of the snake in the tree with his fruit...

Could it all be something as simple as, the rebellion of Lucifer is part of the spirit world? IOW, it wasn't so much that Adam and Eve entered into rebellion as it was, rebellion entered the spirit world, which is the same spirit that gives us life... so mankind entered the fruit of that rebellion automatically, because it was the very spirit that gives us life. And it is still there. But Jesus gave us a door back into the pure Spirit, cleansed of the snake's fruit. So, while we have the spirit of rebellion in our carnal body, we have the spirit of Christ inside of that spirit in us... anyone who claims they understand that, has not thought about it long enough. But that's what I see written.

In conclusion. Humanity is a failed project, almost by design, by virtue of the rebellion that took place in the throne of God. We can claim the victim card here, not that any of the gods are going to care. It is what it is. It isn't fair, but if you think that's a good reason to enjoin a rebellion against God's throne, you are stupider than the angels who joined that effort. I'm not sure the angels had any choice (talk about unfair!) but we have a choice. Not an easy choice because the spirit we are born into is led by the rebellion. So our natural inclination is to follow the rebellion.

Now, what of the spiritual spanking that the angels endure? What happens to them? A spirit can not be destroyed. Our flesh can and does become destroyed, but our spirit never dies. What happens to the spirit is the question. This one is a tough call for me, I have scarce information to go on and I have not yet died so it is nothing in front of my eyes that I can describe. The spirit world is all of one spirit, it continues as such, somehow, this whole schism has to be worked out. Eventually the rebellion has to be worked out, God has got to come to peace with himself, it matters little what names you give to what spirits, in the final analysis, this is a battle between the Spirit and itself. We are all along for the ride. What I would recommend is, try to steer clear of the punishment at all costs, no matter how very wrong you might think it is, because that's the last place you want to end up, no matter whether you believe it is right or believe it is wrong. As Elihu counseled Job; because there is wrath, you should fear; your failure to walk in the fear of God is the height of foolishness... and when God steps into the discussion he starts on that very same point; "who is this that speaks words without knowledge? Let me start by placing the fear of God in you, Job, then we'll talk about your argument with me."

The wisest man to ever live ended his words this way, "Let us hear the end of the matter. Fear God and keep his commandments. For he is in heaven and you are on earth." (Don't be stupid)

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Now, let's look deeper. This is happening in science right now, we are coming to grips with the real history of mankind. Whether you like it or not, all the religions on earth are part of an epoch nestled in darkness, not the height of civilization, but rather, eerily subsisting man through cataclysmic times. And the religions are all related, the same lessons are taught over and over, the same gods are worshipped over and over, the same history is repeated all over the globe, the same shamans, the same death and resurrection, the same belief structures, nothing is disconnected. What is happening is simple; man is emerging from the destruction of previous more enlightened epochs of time and in this emergence, there is the need to answer who we are, where we came from, and where everything came from, what exists and what brought us here? It is the same God, explained a myriad of different ways, and the same story of Genesis, because every land has a common ancestry, high technology in the far distant past that is unknown to the present dwellers, and a slow new civilization growing up from the shadows.

But there is this amnesia of the earlier epochs of mankind. And the crazy part is; we know about it, we know about the previous epoch, before the floods, we have evidence all around us and our writings go back far enough to cover the times (vaguely)... and yet, we can't even admit the previous epoch happened, how could it not have happened? Think about it. Of course, it happened. But, what about previous epochs to that epoch? Mankind has been on this planet a long, long time. Why does the movie "Star Wars" happen a long, long time ago? Star Trek is based in the future, but Star Wars is based in the past. The past is more high tech than the future, at least, any immediate future we are capable of.

Learn a little bit about our past...

BobbyT

Governor
Now, let's look deeper. This is happening in science right now, we are coming to grips with the real history of mankind. Whether you like it or not, all the religions on earth are part of an epoch nestled in darkness, not the height of civilization, but rather, eerily subsisting man through cataclysmic times. And the religions are all related, the same lessons are taught over and over, the same gods are worshipped over and over, the same history is repeated all over the globe, the same shamans, the same death and resurrection, the same belief structures, nothing is disconnected. What is happening is simple; man is emerging from the destruction of previous more enlightened epochs of time and in this emergence, there is the need to answer who we are, where we came from, and where everything came from, what exists and what brought us here? It is the same God, explained a myriad of different ways, and the same story of Genesis, because every land has a common ancestry, high technology in the far distant past that is unknown to the present dwellers, and a slow new civilization growing up from the shadows.

But there is this amnesia of the earlier epochs of mankind. And the crazy part is; we know about it, we know about the previous epoch, before the floods, we have evidence all around us and our writings go back far enough to cover the times (vaguely)... and yet, we can't even admit the previous epoch happened, how could it not have happened? Think about it. Of course, it happened. But, what about previous epochs to that epoch? Mankind has been on this planet a long, long time. Why does the movie "Star Wars" happen a long, long time ago? Star Trek is based in the future, but Star Wars is based in the past. The past is more high tech than the future, at least, any immediate future we are capable of.

Learn a little bit about our past...

Sometimes a turnip is just a turnip. Humans have a need to "understand where we come from and what it all means" because we don't believe our evolved brains with all the knowledge we've accumulated through our lives, should or could die. The fact is, it can and it will. A side effect of our large brains is we think we're immune to the immutable truth of all living things on earth - just as the earthworm and the sparrow and the dog, we will die and our flesh will be no more and we will return to the dust from which we came.

We have invented elaborate schemes to convince ourselves that we are too special to die, but those are fairy tales we tell ourselves. The reason all religions have, as you said above, the same basic principles is that they all come from the premise of "I want to be happy and I want you to want me to be happy so I will recognize you want to be happy too." The reason God seems so capricious and arbitrary, and the reason God enables evil in this world, is that nature is capricious and arbitrary and bad shit happens and there's no God controlling. Attributing to God what is natural and normal in the world won't change what happens in the world; there is no praying it away.

The happy ant, living most of her life in her burrow, has no idea that the home owner will fill the burrow with gasoline and incinerate the whole shebang. Should she be absent when the conflagration occur, she might well attribute the event to a vengeful God. So too might the people living in a village overrun by enemies, or taken out by tornado believe it is God's punishment. In each case it is an event, explained by natural circumstances.

When we die, we're dead. Just as the earthworm is dead, just as the dog is dead, we are dead. All the energy we consumed throughout our lives is free to take another form, as is the energy from the dog or the earthworm or the 1000 year old tree.

Days

Commentator
Sometimes a turnip is just a turnip. Humans have a need to "understand where we come from and what it all means" because we don't believe our evolved brains with all the knowledge we've accumulated through our lives, should or could die. The fact is, it can and it will. A side effect of our large brains is we think we're immune to the immutable truth of all living things on earth - just as the earthworm and the sparrow and the dog, we will die and our flesh will be no more and we will return to the dust from which we came.

We have invented elaborate schemes to convince ourselves that we are too special to die, but those are fairy tales we tell ourselves. The reason all religions have, as you said above, the same basic principles is that they all come from the premise of "I want to be happy and I want you to want me to be happy so I will recognize you want to be happy too." The reason God seems so capricious and arbitrary, and the reason God enables evil in this world, is that nature is capricious and arbitrary and bad shit happens and there's no God controlling. Attributing to God what is natural and normal in the world won't change what happens in the world; there is no praying it away.

The happy ant, living most of her life in her burrow, has no idea that the home owner will fill the burrow with gasoline and incinerate the whole shebang. Should she be absent when the conflagration occur, she might well attribute the event to a vengeful God. So too might the people living in a village overrun by enemies, or taken out by tornado believe it is God's punishment. In each case it is an event, explained by natural circumstances.

When we die, we're dead. Just as the earthworm is dead, just as the dog is dead, we are dead. All the energy we consumed throughout our lives is free to take another form, as is the energy from the dog or the earthworm or the 1000 year old tree.
you crack me up, but nice post!

Forgive me, but i want to take a crack at that "theology" ... having been raised an atheist by my parents who were both studied in the medical fields (my dad's college major was psychology and my mom's major was nursing with a minor in psychology) ... my parents would have agreed with you, btw.

So let's start looking back. First of all, yes we have a host of gods and saviors that rose up in the earliest times after the flood. It wasn't just mythology. Here's a presentation on south american ruins that is edited by a YouTuber probing alien technology ideas into the presentation...

I'm of the opinion that death and resurrection has been around as long as man has been around and man has been around as long as the earth has been here. At least we can see that mankind was more advanced before the floods, and this megalith construction seems to be a result of giants. Now, the giants are found all over the world and at those ancients times, both pre and post floods... I see 7 floods dating from 11,400 years ago to 9000 years ago. Everywhere on earth, the most advanced civilization is the most ancient ruins...

Death and resurrection is always there, not just in our civilizations of the past 6000 years, but in every civilization, even before our religions existed. But if you look at the Apocalypse of St John, it contains the "first resurrection" which is the return of Jesus and al the saints, it could very well embody all the religious prophecies from every civilization, they all are eerily similar.
Let's take a Christian look at the great pyramid...

All I can tell you Bobby is in my personal experience, I went from being an atheist, to surviving some shaman experiences (stopping the world, seeing out of the third eye) to the whole gambit of born again experiences. My first life was purely intellectual, the shaman experiences were purely spiritual, and the final stage as a Christian is a mixture of both. Having explored the mind, heart, and soul... there's a lot more there than just a set of ideas. or a religious set of laws to live by.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
So now, here's the gist of what I see happening in the Bible:

We begin with some kind of global flood, no land above water. God only knows when exactly this happened or how accurate a report it is, but taken for what it is; a myth, these super ancient myths seem to have been rooted in truth. So, it seems, mankind was wiped out. Then land was raised again and man was planted upon the earth again. If this was Neanderthal man, all God had to say was, he was very good. So it seems to be a peaceful and intelligent species of mankind, and for whatever reason, God was not happy with that. So, then this Adamic man was created and fed the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. Knowledge is the entrance into something. So Adam and Eve entered into being good AND evil. This made them like the gods.

stop, let's talk about the gods.

The whole Bible is constantly trying to teach a single lesson about the spirit world... it consists of one spirit. One God, one Lord, one Spirit. The first lesson of the Law was, "hear, O Israel, the Lord thy God is one God." The whole monotheistic thing is not trying to say that Satan and Jesus are the same person, but that the spirit world is completely joined, the same way the atmosphere is joined, there is no lines of de-markation between spirits, the spirit world runs together the same way that Nitrogen and oxygen run together in the atmosphere; if you breathe it in, you get all of it. So how Neanderthal man was somehow only a good spirit, that would seem impossible, unless it was simply a case of Lucifer not having rebelled as yet, so there was no evil.

Now, let's get into these snake myths. It seems mankind all over the globe has his beginnings with some kind of reptilian god or gods. I did a cool drawing of the snake in the tree with his fruit...

Could it all be something as simple as, the rebellion of Lucifer is part of the spirit world? IOW, it wasn't so much that Adam and Eve entered into rebellion as it was, rebellion entered the spirit world, which is the same spirit that gives us life... so mankind entered the fruit of that rebellion automatically, because it was the very spirit that gives us life. And it is still there. But Jesus gave us a door back into the pure Spirit, cleansed of the snake's fruit. So, while we have the spirit of rebellion in our carnal body, we have the spirit of Christ inside of that spirit in us... anyone who claims they understand that, has not thought about it long enough. But that's what I see written.

In conclusion. Humanity is a failed project, almost by design, by virtue of the rebellion that took place in the throne of God. We can claim the victim card here, not that any of the gods are going to care. It is what it is. It isn't fair, but if you think that's a good reason to enjoin a rebellion against God's throne, you are stupider than the angels who joined that effort. I'm not sure the angels had any choice (talk about unfair!) but we have a choice. Not an easy choice because the spirit we are born into is led by the rebellion. So our natural inclination is to follow the rebellion.

Now, what of the spiritual spanking that the angels endure? What happens to them? A spirit can not be destroyed. Our flesh can and does become destroyed, but our spirit never dies. What happens to the spirit is the question. This one is a tough call for me, I have scarce information to go on and I have not yet died so it is nothing in front of my eyes that I can describe. The spirit world is all of one spirit, it continues as such, somehow, this whole schism has to be worked out. Eventually the rebellion has to be worked out, God has got to come to peace with himself, it matters little what names you give to what spirits, in the final analysis, this is a battle between the Spirit and itself. We are all along for the ride. What I would recommend is, try to steer clear of the punishment at all costs, no matter how very wrong you might think it is, because that's the last place you want to end up, no matter whether you believe it is right or believe it is wrong. As Elihu counseled Job; because there is wrath, you should fear; your failure to walk in the fear of God is the height of foolishness... and when God steps into the discussion he starts on that very same point; "who is this that speaks words without knowledge? Let me start by placing the fear of God in you, Job, then we'll talk about your argument with me."

The wisest man to ever live ended his words this way, "Let us hear the end of the matter. Fear God and keep his commandments. For he is in heaven and you are on earth." (Don't be stupid)
Back to the gods, no wait, let's go higher.

picture this:

glass sea crystal floor upheld by four cherub pillars. On top of the crystal sea is a throne (chair, okay?) Seated on the chair is the most high Angel. Arching over top of the throne is a cherub rainbow of light.

Now, the cherub producing the rainbow is cast down. So the rainbow is still there, but the throne room is minus one cherub. So here we have a throne designed for the most high Angel and five cherubs - that gets wrecked - and now we limp on with a defective throne consisting of the most high Angel and only four cherubs. Is that dog gonna hunt? Hell no, c'mon people it is a defective throne, it isn't going to work correctly any more.

The God of the emergence from the shadows - the past 9000 years - is a failed project. He's a defective God. His ruling authority was gutted, he lost the most important cherub, the one he made his decisions with, he still has the four cherubs upholding his decisions but he's minus the cherub he used to make his decisions. No wonder we are all screwed up. God never told us to eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, his defected cherub pushed that on us when the big guy was off planting trees. This is a throne room administration gone amuck. Right from the onset, the ruler ship was already broken, not working the way the most high Angel intended it to work.

Humanity has been one giant cascade of errors. And no wonder, our creator was working with a screwed up throne. Look at the administration in the heavens; it is totally screwed up as well. (Read the Book of Enoch) Nothing is working correctly. So when Jesus came along and said our God is a loving father, everyone just stared at him and figured he was nuts. Anyone care to point out to me this loving father in the old testament? I can't find him. What I find is a bunch of kings who were terrible fathers and especially king David who was a man after God's own heart, who also totally screwed up his first born, Absalom; who was also perfect in wisdom and beauty.

Days

Commentator
Back to the gods, no wait, let's go higher.

picture this:

glass sea crystal floor upheld by four cherub pillars. On top of the crystal sea is a throne (chair, okay?) Seated on the chair is the most high Angel. Arching over top of the throne is a cherub rainbow of light.

Now, the cherub producing the rainbow is cast down. So the rainbow is still there, but the throne room is minus one cherub. So here we have a throne designed for the most high Angel and five cherubs - that gets wrecked - and now we limp on with a defective throne consisting of the most high Angel and only four cherubs. Is that dog gonna hunt? Hell no, c'mon people it is a defective throne, it isn't going to work correctly any more.

The God of the emergence from the shadows - the past 9000 years - is a failed project. He's a defective God. His ruling authority was gutted, he lost the most important cherub, the one he made his decisions with, he still has the four cherubs upholding his decisions but he's minus the cherub he used to make his decisions. No wonder we are all screwed up. God never told us to eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, his defected cherub pushed that on us when the big guy was off planting trees. This is a throne room administration gone amuck. Right from the onset, the ruler ship was already broken, not working the way the most high Angel intended it to work.

Humanity has been one giant cascade of errors. And no wonder, our creator was working with a screwed up throne. Look at the administration in the heavens; it is totally screwed up as well. (Read the Book of Enoch) Nothing is working correctly. So when Jesus came along and said our God is a loving father, everyone just stared at him and figured he was nuts. Anyone care to point out to me this loving father in the old testament? I can't find him. What I find is a bunch of kings who were terrible fathers and especially king David who was a man after God's own heart, who also totally screwed up his first born, Absalom; who was also perfect in wisdom and beauty.
As in heaven, so on earth. Lucifer, son of the morning, angel of light, dazzling in beauty, the anointed cherub covering/canopy over the throne of God, was cast down. Cast down where? To earth. As in heaven, so on earth. The throne of God was the seat of authority and wisdom, now the cherub of wisdom was rejected for the sin of pride, but the pride never displaced his wisdom, it was a stain upon his beauty, but he never lost his brightness. So this ribbon of colors was made to slither in the dust of the earth. Did he become a physical snake? Heck no, he was still an angel, still a spirit, and as such, he could manifest himself on earth.

Time to dig into this rabbit hole. First of all, where are we? Advanced civilization has receded from the coasts, inland. Can't take those pyramids with you, have to recreate society from the essence of what built the prior mechanisms.

After time, the angel of light worked with the remnants of mankind and rebuilt the understanding of heaven. This he did with the indigenous peoples all over the globe. The seed of Abraham was taught by the enlightenment of the people of the Nile River Valley. If you want to see where the religion - that made its way into scripture - contained in the old and new testaments - if you want to learn the origins of those teachings, the real source is Egypt. And the source of Egypt is the entire Nile River Valley Civilization.

So the great flood(s) drove the people inland and inundated the pyramids. Then the civilization slowly worked its way back down the Nile and replanted itself into Egypt. the latter end of Egypt which we know as dynastic Egypt is the baby born from the regrouping of earlier advanced civilization that fled Egypt from the face of the floods. The real source of the spirituality in the Hebrews was dynastic Egypt, they were just goat and sheep herders in Palestine, but after 400 years in Egypt, a prince of Egypt led them out and instituted a crude copy of the temple religion of Egypt. And where did Egypt get it from? Originally, Atlantis, but after the floods drove the people inland, up the Nile River Valley, then Egypt received their ancient roots back from the keepers of the faith as they slowly worked their civilization back down the Nile and back into Egypt.