• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Humanity: a failed project

Days

Commentator
Now let's go back to the really early stuff, because people have put this puzzle back together for us, I'm not making it all up.

Days

Commentator
What you need to understand about the surface of the planet is this: where ever you see megaliths, structures made out of giant cut block of stone, that structure was built in the real stone age; before the floods, back when man knew what he was doing on the planet. I'm going to drop this video in without having watched it all yet, it starts from the very beginning, which I call going all the way back to stupid, and takes you forward from there.

I think the Great pyramid had 3 million stones placed into construction, the entire structure is levitating, everything was perfected preserved before they removed the cap stones (13th century) and the stones were lifted from the quarry to the construction site; more levitation. The Nile was channeled into stone chutes, which were part of the base of the structure, and this vibrated the entire pyramid, which was practically floating in air... get that picture. Acoustic vibration is very powerful, when a material resonates at its natural pitch, you can tear apart any structure, that's how powerful it is. Tesla was into vibrating frequencies, which led him into electricity, which is another form of the same. The pyramids harnessed this energy by focusing it all into the center of the structure, where a gold box filled a stone box, the gold box had cherubim with outstretched wings of gold that absorbed all the energy like an eardrum, and the ark was filled with monoatomic gold, so it levitated also, the king's chamber then acted like a radical chamber for a laser and shaped the energy into a beam that went straight up, just like a laser beam. That energy beam then bounced off the ionosphere and returned as a free energy source for the entire region. Tesla was trying to do the same thing.

You can't carbon date stone. If the stone is perfectly preserved in a pyramid, you can't weather date it either. All attempts to date Giza are focused on the Sphinx, which can be weather dated, but there is this matter of climate that complicates the process. First of all, it is a giant statue of Anubis, and sand completely filled the base and covered the monument, only the head of Anubis was above ground and they just walked right up to it and carved it into a human face. Anubis was facing east, protecting the complex from the onslaught of time. The dog paws and the curled tail are all there, this was never a statue of a lion....

The other method used for dating is the astrology ages, but here again, they make the mistake of returning to the Age of Leo, when the correct constellation to return to is the Swan with the dog star. Instead of overlaying a star map on top of an overhead map of Giza, think about the Constellation rising in the sky with Deneb and the major players in the Swan constellation emerging perfectly from the peaks of all 3 pyramids simultaneously... this accounts for the height of the pyramids, and their location. And how would we know if this was built 30,000 years ago or even another astral year (precession cycle) earlier? It could be 55,000 years old. If the Neanderthals built it, it had to be at least 50,000 years old; that could have been the crowning achievement at the end of a couple hundred thousand years of pyramid building. The time passed, the pyramids got built, there's more energy entering them than just the underground stream stone resonators. Why build pyramids high atop a mountain? Wind energy is transferred into the stones. Then there's electromagnetic lines of energy generated by the rotating earth, and this was harnessed also. Earth tremors would also be transformed into free energy. Gold and silver conduct electricity; if money was always based upon energy production, gold and silver would be valuable for the building of these power plants. The capstone on the Great pyramid was made of gold.

Let's toss in some heresy. Would if Moses, stole the ark from the Great pyramid and the Israelites ran off with it? (Then lied and said they immediately built it in the wilderness - - how??????) ... this could explain why they had to run from Egypt, not wait for their bread to rise, and it would explain why a grief stricken pharaoh would bother to chase after them with his army. This was a big time crime. The monoatomic gold, which the ancient Egyptians did make a lot of, would have made it easy to carry the ark. The white powder levitates whatever contains it... this is proven science, I'm not making this stuff up. At any rate, the Giza pyramids have been supremely wrecked, but there are thousands of pyramids just waiting to be dug up, I say we try to start one back up and learn about the energy source.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Mans dominion over this world is unparalleled, tis true..
agreed. Man built all of it, everything you see in today's world is just the progress of 10,000 years after the floods. Imagine, more intelligent humans, who were not warlike, who lived a 1000 years each, and worked together for a quarter million years... they had way more advanced technology. And yet, maybe the Grand Canyon was the product of quarry work from an earlier epoch of mankind that hung around ten million years... we have giant lizards and giant humans, but we can't accurately date beyond 50,000 years, so all these time tables of hundreds of millions of years are a joke, as is the whole paradigm of thought that mankind is only recently civilized (in the past 6000 years).

Mankind is probably a billion years old. After you die, the spirit leaves the body... becomes a ghost; an angel, a god. A billion years of mankind would produce enough spirits to compare to the number of stars, and yet, they all lived on earth at one time, so God calls them all out by name.

Days

Commentator
When you try to peer back over 10,000 years; that is very hard to do. To say it is all shrouded in the mist of time, is an under statement. You are reduced to interpreting myths, we have a lot of cut block stone and quarries, but those rocks don't speak; everything is very hush hush. We have esoteric knowledge sealed up in ancient temples, but how much of that was superstition guarding old science? Old science that was mostly lost anyway. Personally, I think man was practical, not religious. These stone structures were sensible, they generated energy, they healed the body, and they kept track of time. And like I said somewhere, the stone cities were likely just foundations under neath sky scrapers that incorporated lighter materials that have all turned back to mother earth.

I think it was the cataclysms of 1300 years of floods that made man superstitious, religious, scared, and forced him to retreat inland and abandon civilization. Out from that came all this angel worship, call it what you will, the lore of the gods. That's what grew into our modern civilization, science was wrapped in religion, and the people lived out all those religions. God still visited us, but we hardly noticed, cuz we were busy with all our religion.

What happens to anthropologists is they run into a stone wall. The farther back they trace civilization, the more mystical everything becomes, so they conclude that the civilizations before the flood consisted of those things... I frankly doubt it. I think we became spooked by all the floods destroying all the prior civilization and we looked for ways to appease the gods of all this anger ... out of desperation and total break down of technology. We were reduced to animals, some times lower than the animals. But before the floods, we were very intelligent and highly skilled and able to perform incredible feats; not because men were giants, but because civilization was highly developed. The giants came right before the floods... those were freaks, and they fueled our superstitions and fears.

So, the picture I see is mankind, living here, for a very long time. There were epochs of civilization, maybe lasting millions of years. There was turnover of the same and it seems each time, the old knowledge would slowly return, so it seems mankind was always seeking to discover his past. In our current confusion, we are really impoverished for our history, it seems we have lost almost all connection with who and what we were before the floods. A lot of people have fallen to the state of believing the entire universe began 6000 years ago, as if there was nothing before that, even though they worship a God who has no beginning and no end.

Days

Commentator
So here, get a picture of the lineage of the gods...

start with the real ancient stuff...

Hymn Of Osiris, Giza & The Dating Of The Monuments
(I am not convinced that the astrological event in any way dates the construction of the monument... after all, wouldn't you build it for all time? Don't forget, anything marking the equinox is a way of keeping track of the Ages (keeping time))

okay, now follow it down to present times...

Gnosis, Sophia, and the Knights Templar

Days

Commentator
So, what exactly was a pyramid? First of all, realize it had a foundation of stone under it, and paths and tunnels under that, and almost always, a water course running through. Amazingly, the ancients knew how to produce monatomic gold, a white powder that has levitation properties, although it is the same atomic structure and weight as gold, it has totally different properties, except that it is also magnetic. Somehow, these very large cut stones were lifted, not dragged, and not only so, but the entire structure of a pyramid is levitating, pyramids never settle, the great pyramid of Giza is the heaviest structure ever built and yet, it has not settled one inch, despite existing for tens of thousands of years... the pyramid is levitating. This is important, because, the way the pyramid works is vibration. The resonation of the stones caused by earth tremors and water courses in contact with the "basement' of the pyramid, focus all that energy into the center chamber, where it is transformed into an electromagnetic wave of the same frequency (an ELF wave) and then radicalized into a beam of energy that shoots straight up and reflects off the atmosphere and returns even stronger. The electricity we are used to working with is 60 hertz... 60 cycles per second. But pyramid energy is at a higher frequency, somewhere around 3000 hertz. This energy would be audible to the human ear. It also could be transformed into a light source. I wonder if it would run a motor? (pretty sure the answer is yes)

Bear these ideas in mind as you watch this video on the symbols and secrets from ancient times...

Days

Commentator
energy = mass x the speed of light squared.

What kind of day dreamer dreams up such a formula?

If you think about the energy being released when mass is turned into energy and you translate that force into the bond that holds a nucleus together; that's the math, that's what gives us these forces that supposedly hold together a nucleus. We begin with the concept that energy is released if we break the bonds, break up the nucleus, and we conclude that the force must exist, holding the nucleus together. So, it is all math, there was no experiment that measured these forces in a lab, we merely conclude that the force is present since we perceive the energy is released from breaking the bond.

This is really a leap of faith. Physicists saw Einstein's formula and jumped to the conclusion that energy would be released if you could separate the nucleus. Then when it happened in the real world, they were sure they got it right. But as yet, it is still new theory and there may be lots of other ways of looking at it, we are still observing nature, and not doing much more than naming the animals that God created. In this case, we pretend that these forces exist, primarily because of the math. It may turn out that the particular elements involved in nuclear bombs happen to react with the atmosphere and the whole idea of mass converting into energy doesn't really happen, and these pretend forces that hold together a nucleus may not exist. It could very easily all be as wrong as the idea that a heavier object falls faster than a light object.

Man has a nature, as it were, a tendency to latch onto ideas and feelings; we fall into beliefs, we perceive the world in this fashion. It looks very much like something like a small moon of Mars struck our planet 12,000 years ago, causing global warming, re-orientation of the continents, the melting of an ice cap and the massive flooding that resulted from that; along with an extra 400 feet of mean sea level for the oceans, and the total destruction of civilization. Man retreated inland, and the faith of mankind retreated inward to fears and superstition. The gods were no longer to be trusted. Now they would be feared instead of trusted and that my friends is the worldwide (catholic: common) faith. Religion was established to appease the anger of the gods. Gone is the former harmony of mankind with his maker.

Today, there is war in heaven. The angels are fighting with each other. Our dysphagia could not be worse, and yet, we are completely blind to it. Mankind knows something is wrong, but he doesn't know what it is, or why it is. We have completely lost our way as a species, what started out in the image and likeness of God, has turned into a global mayhem of confusion and panic, and facing the future scares us to death.

In a nutshell, we have this concept that if we behave ourselves like good children, we will go to a good place when we die. All religions in the world are based upon death and resurrection. If there is a collective conscience of mankind, this is it, this is what we all cling to inwardly as we face certain death outwardly; that we will all die at some point, everyone knows that; what happens afterward, no one knows for sure. How it came to this; an entire planet of uncertainty, is no doubt the fall-out of growing back from the destruction of civilization 12,000 years ago. As we re-learn who and what we are, we look back in horror and look forward with fear, and when we look up to heaven, all we see is chaos. What began as a very good project is coming apart at the seams, and it seems the more we learn, the less sure we are, that things are going to be okay. The best we can hope for is that God will get each of us individually through the turmoil ... only to end up dead as the person that didn't make it through ... and what human isn't afraid to die?

In the final analysis. All our religion and science might be wrong. We may have stumbled to this point in time in utter confusion. Our entire understanding of existence might be flawed. We don't know. We perceive the world through this amazing apparatus of eyes and brain, but what we perceive is entirely inside our heads, and all that is called knowledge, all that we think we know; it amounts to a collective of guesswork down through the Ages, the very act of knowing something is in itself an act of faith; we only know what we believe we know, there is no objective knowledge apart from our faith; knowledge is nothing more than what we enter, what we believe, and what we end up clinging to.

BobbyT

Governor
Failure...compared to what?
Neanderthal? No, that can't be right. Compared to the ideal a certain poster carries in his head? Yeah, that's gotta be it.

Thing is, though, if humanity failed it must have had a poor design. Who'd a done that?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Neanderthal? No, that can't be right. Compared to the ideal a certain poster carries in his head? Yeah, that's gotta be it.

Thing is, though, if humanity failed it must have had a poor design. Who'd a done that?
Dunno about that.

I do know this...

The words you're reading went from my computer in Texas to a routing station to a server then to another routing station and to your computer in a matter of seconds. If you're over seas (and maybe if you're not) the words I type go 44,000 miles up and down to a satellite in a matter of milliseconds.

Yeah, the other species on the planet did that.

BobbyT

Governor
Dunno about that.

I do know this...

The words you're reading went from my computer in Texas to a routing station to a server then to another routing station and to your computer in a matter of seconds. If you're over seas (and maybe if you're not) the words I type go 44,000 miles up and down to a satellite in a matter of milliseconds.

Yeah, the other species on the planet did that.
Your right about that. I find the idea of adjudging humanity a success or a failure to be mere mental masturbation in any event. Unless one knows the yardstick against which a species should be judged, how can one determine success? However, in addition to accomplishments you mentioned above, we have managed to not just fill an environmental niche but to expand across the globe adapting to nearly every terrestrial niche to be found, which is more than most species have managed. In that we're about on a par with ants and bacteria and I'd call them a success.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Your right about that. I find the idea of adjudging humanity a success or a failure to be mere mental masturbation in any event. Unless one knows the yardstick against which a species should be judged, how can one determine success? However, in addition to accomplishments you mentioned above, we have managed to not just fill an environmental niche but to expand across the globe adapting to nearly every terrestrial niche to be found, which is more than most species have managed. In that we're about on a par with ants and bacteria and I'd call them a success.
Our reach exceeds our grasp usually...by quite a bit sometimes.

Days

Commentator
Our reach exceeds our grasp usually...by quite a bit sometimes.
I like this thought, cuz I've been saying for years that space-time is a failed concept due mainly to our reaching beyond our grasp. Now, a mathematician agrees with me...

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/a-defense-of-the-reality-of-time?utm_source=pocket-newtab

okay, here's the core concept behind this thread...
Neanderthals were created as "very good" men, with no evil in them, while Adamic man was created as both good and evil, so it was a project built to fail.

.... there was this intention to ultimately teach and instill this idea of grace. Unmerited favor can't be taught to a mankind that totally merited it, hence the need for another type of mankind that would require unmerited favor to be redeemed.

I really liked where Bobby and you took this thread...