• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hunter Biden laptop repairman peddling 'fresh clean copies of the drive' to 'bent' FBI

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
check this right wing hero out !

buy my book !

so his 15 minutes of fame is coming - amiright?

This is the STAR WITNESS for you right wing cultists..... yep he is the best of the best of the best

Is this guy for real or what? Gotta love that beret........just fresh off the Scottish golf course eh?

1670248865572.png

Your post would be more convincing if you didn't misrepresent providing evidence to the FBI, at their request, as "peddling"

The "steele dossier" was a textbook example of "peddling". a fake document, identified immediately as such, but relentlessly pushed at various government agencies and friendly media outlets.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No problem, national archives is fixing to release the facts

unless Biden does a Trump and tries block the facts, now why would Joe do that if there's nothing to hide?

The courts may over rule your KING as they did Trump!

EvMetro

Mayor
Your post would be more convincing if you didn't misrepresent providing evidence to the FBI, at their request, as "peddling"

The "steele dossier" was a textbook example of "peddling". a fake document, identified immediately as such, but relentlessly pushed at various government agencies and friendly media outlets.
Looks like he also picked out a photo of the guy looking like a lefty to discredit him.

Bugsy McGurk

President
WTH does Trump have to do with Hunter Biden's ;aptop

NO CONTENT+Threadjacking
You’re confused, as always. The topic is not Hunter’s laptop. The topic is that Trumpnut they’re trotting out to yap about the laptop. And I added the reference to another Trumpnut - Rudy G.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You’re confused, as always. The topic is not Hunter’s laptop. The topic is that Trumpnut they’re trotting out to yap about the laptop. And I added the reference to another Trumpnut - Rudy G.
Read the Title line again
"Hunter Biden Laptop"

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
WTH does Trump have to do with Hunter Biden's ;aptop

NO CONTENT+Threadjacking
I can’t wait for McCarthy and Margie Greens Blue Ribbon Hunter Laptop Committee to go on live TV and make jackasses of themselves. I also expect to see that blind computer repairman and Rudy G in their starring roles. The big discovery will be the exposure of Hunter snorting Coke off a whore’s ass…This is going to be a great spectacle. I bet if Hunter himself is subpoenaed he will not pull a Trump and duck it. My prediction is that he will show up tanned and healthy, admit he had a drug problem and calmly make the GOP nitwits look like a bunch of monkeys trying to fvck a football. Bring it on!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I can’t wait for McCarthy and Margie Greens Blue Ribbon Hunter Laptop Committee to go on live TV and make jackasses of themselves. I also expect to see that blind computer repairman and Rudy G in their starring roles. The big discovery will be the exposure of Hunter snorting Coke off a whore’s ass…This is going to be a great spectacle. I bet if Hunter himself is subpoenaed he will not pull a Trump and duck it. My prediction is that he will show up tanned and healthy, admit he had a drug problem and calmly make the GOP nitwits look like a bunch of monkeys trying to fvck a football. Bring it on!
Yes, Bring it on
Ball is in Joe's hands now
Latest Hunter Biden Problem Puts White House in Tight Spot (msn.com)

Biden may be the next Nixon

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yes, Bring it on
Ball is in Joe's hands now
Latest Hunter Biden Problem Puts White House in Tight Spot (msn.com)

Biden may be the next Nixon
Good article and from a credible source. It should be interesting to see how Biden decides to react to this right wing probe. I doubt he will just tell the court to fvck off like Trump and Bannon, but we shall see. My guess is that the FBI already has all the info regarding Hunter, Joe and Burisma. Trump was begging Barr publucally to indict one or both Biden’s leading up to the 2020 elections and Barr told him then there was no evidence of any crimes. I suspect that’s still the case and some right wing entity is is gout after private document under the FOI Act for the purpose of hurting Biden in any re-election attempt.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Good article and from a credible source. It should be interesting to see how Biden decides to react to this right wing probe. I doubt he will just tell the court to fvck off like Trump and Bannon, but we shall see. My guess is that the FBI already has all the info regarding Hunter, Joe and Burisma. Trump was begging Barr publucally to indict one or both Biden’s leading up to the 2020 elections and Barr told him then there was no evidence of any crimes. I suspect that’s still the case and some right wing entity is is gout after private document under the FOI Act for the purpose of hurting Biden in any re-election attempt.
Trump tried to use it and court slapped him down, yes, we'll see if Joe tries same. When left wing were using same probes they should have known right wing would do the same......