• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hunter Has More Legal Difficulties

Jack4freedom

Governor
'Playing Hide the Ball': Hunter Biden's Mistress Asks Court To Jail Him Over Failure To Provide Financial Disclosures

Hunter Biden’s former mistress is asking a court to jail him for "criminal contempt" in their custody dispute, saying he has flouted the judge’s order to turn over financial information.

Biden, who is fighting in an Arkansas circuit court to reduce his child support payments and block his four-year-old daughter from taking the "Biden" last name, is "playing games with discovery" by failing to fully disclose his investment and income records, according to a new court filing from the child’s mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts. Her lawyers say it is a "willful and contemptuous violation" of the court’s orders by Biden, who aims to "disown" the preschooler he fathered with Roberts.

The call only adds to Biden’s mounting legal challenges, which include a federal tax probe and a House Oversight Committee investigation into potential influence-peddling by the Biden family. Roberts’s legal team has questioned Biden’s claims that he is financially strapped, and it is threatening to call several of his high-profile business associates to appear in court if the child support dispute goes to trial.

Roberts asked the court in April to hold Biden in civil contempt for dodging court-ordered disclosure requests. Judge Holly Meyer gave Biden a stern warning in May that there would be consequences for future failure to comply with discovery and ordered him to appear in person for all future hearings.

Roberts’s lawyer, Clint Lancaster, said in a filing last week that Biden was "playing hide the ball" and has not turned over complete information about his income, assets, and investments. Lancaster said the court should hold Biden in contempt to make him a "believer in the rule of law."

"Pres. Biden does not want to disclose his income and assets, says that he is somewhat financially destitute, while he lives on a mountain overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Malibu, has Secret Service protection, and enjoys his time abroad (which he has also lied about in discovery)," said Lancaster.

Biden’s legal team shot back that he has provided information about his investments "to the best of his knowledge with a chart of the entities he may have had a direct or indirect interest in." They said Biden "does not have access to some of the information requested for various reasons."

Complete text: 'Playing Hide the Ball': Hunter Biden's Mistress Asks Court To Jail Him Over Failure To Provide Financial Disclosures (freebeacon.com)

That can't be good...
Actually, it could be good. He was evidently living in a drug and alcohol induced fog for several years. This might be a time of healing and reconciliation for Hunter. He seems to be facing a lot of past issues and accepting responsibility for his actions. He’s taking a lot of flack now and it’s a good sign that he is not shooting his mouth off and attacking those who are investigating him like some people. Nice to see that. He seems to be spending his time more wisely. Instead of smoking crack, drinking and running around with his head up his ass, he is painting, hanging around with his pop and getting it together. I have predicted from the start that he would face paying back taxes, pleading guilty to the gun charge and hopefully walking away as a better person after going through his ordeal I wish him, his dad, his uncles all the best in the future. It’s all good Zam…

Zam-Zam

Senator
Actually, it could be good. He was evidently living in a drug and alcohol induced fog for several years. This might be a time of healing and reconciliation for Hunter. He seems to be facing a lot of past issues and accepting responsibility for his actions. He’s taking a lot of flack now and it’s a good sign that he is not shooting his mouth off and attacking those who are investigating him like some people. Nice to see that. He seems to be spending his time more wisely. Instead of smoking crack, drinking and running around with his head up his ass, he is painting, hanging around with his pop and getting it together. I have predicted from the start that he would face paying back taxes, pleading guilty to the gun charge and hopefully walking away as a better person after going through his ordeal I wish him, his dad, his uncles all the best in the future. It’s all good Zam…

I hope he finds peace. He appears to have been a lost soul for much of his life, not sure what his status is these days.

I imagine there are people in his life who perhaps do not have his best interests in mind as much as their own. Perhaps some of those who work for his famous father, and don't want reputations sullied any more than they already are.

Hopefully Hunter sees past all that, and steps up and does the right thing with respect to his child. It's never too late to do what is right.

Good post Jack.

Zam-Zam

Senator
They should both be indicted for a myriad of charges after there is no longer anyone in charge who would be able to pardon them.
The rich and powerful are seldom held to the same standards of justice as the rest of humanity. Hillary is as unlikely to be "locked up" as Donald Trump is, which makes some people very angry, and some even obsessed, but little comes of it.

I'm not sure what will happen in the case of Hunter Biden...He is protected for now. What the future holds is anyone's guess.

TBLee

Governor
The rich and powerful are seldom held to the same standards of justice as the rest of humanity. Hillary is as unlikely to be "locked up" as Donald Trump is, which makes some people very angry, and some even obsessed, but little comes of it.

I'm not sure what will happen in the case of Hunter Biden...He is protected for now. What the future holds is anyone's guess.
I have to wonder if his dad isn’t re-elected if he will loose some of the protection he has had for a very long time. Would be nice to see him man up and for not only him, but his family to acknowledge the four year old he fathered with his mistress.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I have to wonder if his dad isn’t re-elected if he will loose some of the protection he has had for a very long time. Would be nice to see him man up and for not only him, but his family to acknowledge the four year old he fathered with his mistress.
I'm not sure what is actually best for him - To have his father in a position of power, or for that protection to be removed. Time will tell.

We all live with the consequences of the decisions we make, that is only a matter of time.

TBLee

Governor
I'm not sure what is actually best for him - To have his father in a position of power, or for that protection to be removed. Time will tell.

We all live with the consequences of the decisions we make, that is only a matter of time.
Absolutely! Life has a way of catching up with us all, regardless of our net worth.

EatTheRich

President

Trump is much more likely to be locked up, since he broke laws on such a colossal scale and made enemies of those tasked with defending the country as a result.

Jack4freedom

Governor
They should both be indicted for a myriad of charges after there is no longer anyone in charge who would be able to pardon them.
In my lifetime, the only people who could count on presidential pardons are crooks associated with Trump who were convicted of multiple felonies and received pardons for obstructing Justice on Trump’s behalf. Also many of the rabid animals who attacked our Capitol two years ago are supporting Trump in hopes that he will also pardon their violent crooked asses. Donny has indicated that he would pardon most of them if he were re-elected. Neither Hunter or any of your favorite political scapegoats are waiting around for pardons from Biden. You got it all backwards you whacky imbecile….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member