• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hustling Girls Hustle The Hustlers

Flanders

Council Member

Salome Balthus (pictured), a sex worker and writer, is staying at a hotel near Davos during the summit

The global elite tackling the world's greatest problems - including gender inequality -at the Davos summit are fuelling a surge in prostitution in the Swiss resort town.

Demand for sex work skyrockets each year at the meeting of world leaders and business tycoons who jet in from all around the world to rub shoulders with each other.

Tomatoes turning a buck at Davos notwithstanding —— John

1674041178887.png

Kerry is always good for a chuckle:

In this episode of The Existential Threat to Mankind…

Every time I run across a story about climate alarmist bilge from John Kerry, the first “United States special presidential envoy for climate,” I think back to Al “Polar Ice” Gore and how loony we thought he was. Listen, John Kerry makes Al Gore look like a piker without breaking a global-warming-induced sweat.

Welp, I’m happy to report that this is the most ridiculous take I’ve yet seen from Kerry, and I’ve seen a lot.

As Fox News reported, the U.S. “climate envoy” turned heads with an out-of-this-world [sarc] speech at the annual World Economic Forum meeting in Davos — itself way too smug in its haughty view of its elitist self.

In other words, Kerry fits right in.

Anyway, Kerry melodramatically referred to himself and his fellow attendees as a “select group of human beings” with an “almost extraterrestrial” plan to save the planet. Reminds me of a silly science fiction flick I saw, years ago, but I digress.

Here’s Kerry:

When you start to think about it, it’s pretty extraordinary that we — [a] select group of human beings because of whatever touched us at some point in our lives — are able to sit in a room and come together and actually talk about saving the planet.

Thank God Kerry and his pals can only talk about their grand visions rather than implementing them.

Businessman and conservative Tim Acheson, as quoted by Fox, called Kerry’s words: “Liberal delusions of grandeur.” And conservative author Doug Powers absolutely blistered Kerry and his colleagues:

Kerry’s ‘select group of human beings’ are psychotic, delusional, narcissistic, Marxist hypocrites trying to get richer by making everybody else more miserable.

Amen. To Powers’s point, Kerry and his pals jet around the world, most if not all in private jets, to pontificate from on high to us schleps about what kind of cars we should drive, stoves we shouldn’t have, and where we should set our thermostats— always what we must sacrifice “before it’s too late”; before the existential threat to mankind is visited upon us, as Nancy Pelosi might say, by the wrath of “Mother Nature,” herself.

Incidentally, as I reported in December, multimillionaire John Kerry’s last big nothingburger was his declaration that U.S. taxpayers should “step up and lead” climate reparations. For the world. No, really:

Well, it would be great if there were some — I mean the United States of America, proudly, is the largest humanitarian donor in the world. The American people already do an enormous amount around the world … so we’re on deck.

I mean we’re in the fight. … We have to step up to lead.

Who’s “we,” Mr. Kerry? Are you, the beneficiary of multiple trust funds and a marrier of multimillionaire women, part of we?

Or is the “we” comprised only of Americans who can’t buy their way out of the never-ending sacrifices that you and your Davos pals drone on and on about what we must give up? “Extraterrestrial plan”? Please.

Last edited: