• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hypocrisy at it's finest: How Elizabeth Warren Built A $12 Million Fortune

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
She and her husband, Bruce Mann, both longtime law professors, hold much of their wealth in retirement accounts. Their TIAA and CREF accounts—available to educators and nonprofit employees—are worth at least $4 million. They also own two homes: a $3 million Victorian in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and an $800,000 condo in Washington, D.C.
How Elizabeth Warren Built A $12 Million Fortune (forbes.com)

This is the same lady who who says:

Warren: Billionaires who 'have enough money to shoot themselves into space' will pay for reconciliation bill
Warren: Billionaires who 'have enough money to shoot themselves into space' will pay for reconciliation bill (msn.com)

The 2 billionaires who goes into space don't have 3.5 trillion. Steal from others to pay for me liberalism. 1 percenter E Warren says basically here...She isn't paying her fair share and she doesn't have to pay. Hypocrite..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She and her husband, Bruce Mann, both longtime law professors, hold much of their wealth in retirement accounts. Their TIAA and CREF accounts—available to educators and nonprofit employees—are worth at least $4 million. They also own two homes: a $3 million Victorian in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and an $800,000 condo in Washington, D.C.
How Elizabeth Warren Built A $12 Million Fortune (forbes.com)

This is the same lady who who says:

Warren: Billionaires who 'have enough money to shoot themselves into space' will pay for reconciliation bill (msn.com)

The 2 billionaires who goes into space don't have 3.5 trillion. Steal from others to pay for me liberalism. 1 percenter E Warren says basically here...She isn't paying her fair share and she doesn't have to pay. Hypocrite..
If you read the article you'd know the $3 million house was one they bought 25 years ago for $500k.

I don't like Warren and certainly wouldn't vote for her, but breathlessly prolaiming she's somehow a hypocrite for wanting to raise taxes on billionaires is just weird.

If the wants to raise taxes and she's in the range of people paying that tax, what is the problem?