• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

i admit, there are a few sane cons left

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
well, guy, you get me on the ballot, and we'll talk....mmmkay? I am wise... well informed even.. and we're all armchair qb's are we not? so, maybe you run with me.... ?

imreallyperplexed

Council Member
The problem is not getting elected (though that is necessary), the real problem is governing. So even if both of us get ourselves elected, I suspect that we will both likely end up classified as part of the effete panoply of politicians by a whole bunch of "well-informed" armchair quarterbacks. What do you think?

well, guy, you get me on the ballot, and we'll talk....mmmkay? I am wise... well informed even.. and we're all armchair qb's are we not? so, maybe you run with me.... ?

Mytzlplk

Governor
in my estimation BHO has no dime in the things Frum cites, and justifiably did what needed to be done under the circumstances

the "party of NO" left him no real choice imo, and are the source of most of the acrimony and paralysis he cited.

in my estimation BHO has no dime in the things Frum cites, and justifiably did what needed to be done under the circumstances

the "party of NO" left him no real choice imo, and are the source of most of the acrimony and paralysis he cited.
Bet, Frum understands that, but he still has to play a moderate repub part