• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I also predict that communist derived atheism in demographically challenged nations...

God of War

Governor
... is going to result in atheists killing off grandma and grandpa so that the kids don't have to sustain them in retirement and thus save their corrupt oligarchy's.

Currently there are sooooo many old people in China that organ harvesting morality atheists in China are going to kill off those over 62 y/o and steal any savings they may have.

Same will happen in atheist Europe for their bad demographics. Except they might hand off the inheritance to the kids to jump start their economies and as a bribe. ha ha

The atheist leftists are coming and they want to kill off old people like you guys.

MAYBE THEY ALREADY TRIED. COVID ANYONE? ha ha

God of War

Governor
So your prediction is that “communist derived atheism” will lead to people adopting capitalist ethics?
You're such an edited. You know that all the highly effective grandma and grandpa democidal movements have been commie. And I know you can name them too. You have the Chinese Cultural Revolution. What was the Cambodian one called?

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
You're such an edited. You know that all the highly effective grandma and grandpa democidal movements have been commie. And I know you can name them too. You have the Chinese Cultural Revolution. What was the Cambodian one called?
The Killing Fields, the work of a thoroughly reactionary party that was communist in name only.

And what about the deadlier Chinese democide during the Qing dynasty, or Hitler’s Holocaust, or Chile’s Caravan of Death, or the Irish famine, or the Bengal famine, or the mass killings of the Congo Free State and Belgian Congo or the genocides of the Herero, the Nama, and the Boers? What about the ethnic cleansing of the Acadians? Sherman’s March to the Sea? The Reign of Terror? The Middle Passage? The mass slaughters of WWI and WWII? The Thirty Years’ War for that matter? The Congolese civil wars and those of the Horn of Africa? The Iran-Iraq War? Korea and Vietnam? What about the many deaths by AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria, homelessness, hunger, thirst, Covid, addiction, gangs, pollution, misogynistic violence, and suicide that would be spared if not for the relentless logic of the capitalist market?

What about the ongoing Native American genocide that in sheer numbers puts the Cultural Revolution to shame? Those “communists” using the traditional methods of capitalist nation-building to solve the tasks of the bourgeois-democratic revolution are pikers compared to the OGs.

EatTheRich

President
Can’t forget the million people killed during the Indonesian genocide, but I did because there were just so many others it got lost in the shuffle.