• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I beg you PJ righties for just 2 mins. Just listen to Liz Cheney and take her words to heart.

Spamature

President
This Liz Cheney harassing the POTUS?

While pushing this fake story?

"It just has not been proved to a level of certainty that satisfies me," Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of the U.S. Central Command, told NBC News. McKenzie oversees U.S. troops in Afghanistan. The U.S. continues to hunt for new information on the matter, he said.

"We continue to look for that evidence," the general said. "I just haven't seen it yet."

She then continued to lie about it when confronted later..

If reporting about Russian bounties on US forces is true,

What does she have to apologize for ?
Also, why are you dressing up your straw man in an ad hominem suit ?

God of War

Governor
Paranoia sticks deep
Into your life it must creep

There is a man with a gun over there
Telling me, I got to beware.
Nice choice in lyrics borrowed.

But believe me it describes you more than me. You lefties are the ones afraid of the man with a gun over there. You can't handle people having a 2A right. I can.

Spamature

President
For the closed session they have. For the "prime time" version it's all staged. There is a reason they refused to allow republicans to pick their own representation in the televised hearings.
Oh, if they want to get up in front of the public.
You can bet your bottom dollar the Dems will give them a chance to present their side to the people in front of the committee and the cameras. They say so at every single hearing.

Why double down on your outright lie ?

God of War

Governor
This is exactly why you need to listen to Liz Cheney.
She told you what you would do, and here you are doing it.
I listened to the Russia Collusion conspiracy lies. I'm done giving my time to them. Bring in a bunch of new Dems who can get the benefit of the doubt. Til then you can hope your extreme leftist leaders might drop dead.

Colorforms

Senator
Oh, if they want to get up in front of the public.
You can bet your bottom dollar the Dems will give them a chance to present their side to the people in front of the committee and the cameras. They say so at every single hearing.

Why double down on your outright lie ?
And yet they refuse to allow republicans to have the representation they want to use to present their side, which is why Cheney is sitting in the republican chair. Pelosi literally rejected everyone republicans wanted to represent them.

You really need to learn what a lie is. Look at Schiff if you need examples. I don't think he knows how to tell the truth.

TBLee

Governor
I used to take him off ignore everyone once in a while but I always regretted it so I decided to keep him there. I couldn't be happier.
I only have few on ignore. i find life is much more relaxing without their BS. The Ignore bottom is there for a reason.

Colorforms

Senator
I only have few on ignore. i find life is much more relaxing without their BS. The Ignore bottom is there for a reason.
I prefer not to put people on ignore but sometimes they get so obnoxious that I can't stand to deal with them anymore. The problem with some of the PJ leftists is that they are incredibly arrogant and they feel that they are the only ones with opinions that count. MV and Bugs are just in it to harass. I'm beginning to think that @write on isn't any better.

Spamature

President
I listened to the Russia Collusion conspiracy lies. I'm done giving my time to them. Bring in a bunch of new Dems who can get the benefit of the doubt. Til then you can hope your extreme leftist leaders might drop dead.
They are bringing in Republicans close to Trump to testify.
The Dems are just listening to what they have to tell the rest of us.

Liz Cheney isn't a Democrat.
She just tried to tell you the truth, that you freely admit, you don't want to hear.

Instead, your only hope is that the people telling you the truth die, before you have to face it yourself.

It would be kind of sad if we knew it wasn't intentional.
But we both know that's not true.

TBLee

Governor
I prefer not to put people on ignore but sometimes they get so obnoxious that I can't stand to deal with them anymore. The problem with some of the PJ leftists is that they are incredibly arrogant and they feel that they are the only ones with opinions that count. MV and Bugs are just in it to harass. I'm beginning to think that @write on isn't any better.
yeah…I pick and choose wisely. It saves a lot of crap. There are some who just are not worth the key stroke.