• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I beg you PJ righties for just 2 mins. Just listen to Liz Cheney and take her words to heart.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Yes, we both know, but you refuse to admit it.

Telling the rioters to go home was not relevant to Trump expressing justification for the violence.
Telling people to go home peacefully is not applicable to violence? LOL

Getting wet not applicable to swimming? It's the same type of logic.

Like I said, we all know the reason. You're just a childish liar. You are afraid to admit you follow such corrupt people.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Like I said, we all know the reason. You're just a childish liar. You are afraid to admit you follow such corrupt people.
IT is not applicable to justifying the violence that has already happened. The point was that he supported their violence. He offered justification in the way of again claiming election fraud....oh yeah, and go home now....we love ya.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, we both know, but you refuse to admit it.

Telling the rioters to go home was not relevant to Trump expressing justification for the violence.
Trump telling them to go home would be like you telling Floyd rioters to do same in Minneapolis

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

It's why he never goes outside or isn't allowed to go outside

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump telling them to go home would be like you telling Floyd rioters to do same in Minneapolis
Except that the Floyd rioters were not committing acts of violence to put me in power and at my encouragement....and I'm not the president.

Otherwise, great comparison. Oh, wait...did you know as soon as Trump said go home the rioters started to leave?

JohnJohnson

Council Member
IT is not applicable to justifying the violence that has already happened. The point was that he supported their violence. He offered justification in the way of again claiming election fraud....oh yeah, and go home now....we love ya.
I've asked you repeatedly and you've refused to answer because you know the answer is embarrassing. Then why not just include it? The entire tweet is about 10 seconds. Why omit 2 seconds worth? Would that go unchallenged in a court of law?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I've asked you repeatedly and you've refused to answer because you know the answer is embarrassing. Then why not just include it? The entire tweet is about 10 seconds. Why omit 2 seconds worth? Would that go unchallenged in a court of law?
and I have answered you, repeatedly.

Telling them to go home in no way changes that he was saying the violence was justified.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
and I have answered you, repeatedly.

Telling them to go home in no way changes that he was saying the violence was justified.
If it does not change it then just use the tweet as it stands. No reason to doctor it or omit sections. Why did she fear repeating the words "go home in peace"? That was the part she omitted.

EatTheRich

President
If it does not change it then just use the tweet as it stands. No reason to doctor it or omit sections. Why did she fear repeating the words "go home in peace"? That was the part she omitted.
Why doesn’t that apply to your quote from McKenzie? You claimed he said, “I haven’t seen it.” What he actually said was, “We continue to look for that evidence. I just haven’t seen it yet. But I think they are, actually. It’s not a closed issue, it’s an open issue.” Aren’t you doing the same thing you claim Cheney was doing, except that in your case there was clear intent to change the meaning?

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Why doesn’t that apply to your quote from McKenzie? You claimed he said, “I haven’t seen it.” What he actually said was, “We continue to look for that evidence. I just haven’t seen it yet. But I think they are, actually. It’s not a closed issue, it’s an open issue.” Aren’t you doing the same thing you claim Cheney was doing, except that in your case there was clear intent to change the meaning?
So you think McKenzie saying he hadn't seen anything but would continue to look when asked is helping your case here? :oops:

EatTheRich

President
So you think McKenzie saying he hadn't seen anything but would continue to look when asked is helping your case here? :oops:
The case that it wasn’t a “lie”? Yes. Especially since a more accurate paraphrase was that he hadn’t yet seen what he suspected was there to be seen if he looked in the right place.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It's no problem to find the timeline, Trump's plan and then his too late advice to his brainwashed rioters -- it's been covered over and over.

"Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!" he tweeted at 2:38 p.m. By that point, the mob had already shattered windows as they pushed inside the building.

His video statement repeated false claims about the fraudulent election and said, "We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special."

He rehashed those themes in his final tweet of the night. It ended with these words: "Remember this day forever!"
PolitiFact | A timeline of what Trump said before Jan. 6 Capitol riot

Jen

Senator
Our nation is at stake.

Just take 90 seconds to listen
And 30 seconds to reflect on what she says.

Liz Cheney is on the wrong side of things. She has my utter disdain along with my disdain for her father and the administration he worked for.

Spamature

President
Liz Cheney is on the wrong side of things. She has my utter disdain along with my disdain for her father and the administration he worked for.
This was an organized plot from beginning to end to overthrow a fair and legal election.
Every day, more and more is being revealed.

We are at the point, where you have to ask yourself, do I support Trump or do I support my country ?

I have disdain for her father and that administration too.
But I am not going to put the sins of the daughter on her father.

She's doing the right thing.
That has nothing to do with who she is, other than someone who wanted to stand up for this country when the rest of her party would not.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Is that because the "right side" is to support the Trump lie about the election being stolen or that Antifa rioted in DC on January 6th and not Trump supporters or maybe the idea that it was thousands of FBI agents who provoked the riot?

Trump started his election fraud fiction in the summer of 2020 and then claimed he had won the election even though even Fox had called the election for Biden...

Over 60 lawsuits and the positive result is that his lawyers are being reprimanded for frivolous lawsuits or actually being disbarred. Judges from local all the way up to the US Supreme Court have declared his lawsuits lacking evidence.

There is no defense for those of you who still support Trump's bullshit, especially as he looks to exact revenge on people who don't do as he commands.

Jen

Senator
Is that because the "right side" is to support the Trump lie about the election being stolen or that Antifa rioted in DC on January 6th and not Trump supporters or maybe the idea that it was thousands of FBI agents who provoked the riot?

Trump started his election fraud fiction in the summer of 2020 and then claimed he had won the election even though even Fox had called the election for Biden...

Over 60 lawsuits and the positive result is that his lawyers are being reprimanded for frivolous lawsuits or actually being disbarred. Judges from local all the way up to the US Supreme Court have declared his lawsuits lacking evidence.

There is no defense for those of you who still support Trump's bullshit, especially as he looks to exact revenge on people who don't do as he commands.
I need no defense.
I love my country. I want my leader to love the USA as much as I do.
Democrats have shown time and time again that they hate the USA.
Trump is not perfect but he loves our nation and I will always stand in support of that.

I need no defense. Truth will eventually win.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I need no defense.
I love my country. I want my leader to love the USA as much as I do.
Democrats have shown time and time again that they hate the USA.
Trump is not perfect but he loves our nation and I will always stand in support of that.

I need no defense. Truth will eventually win.
Trump loves our nation? Did you forget when Trump was interviewed and told that Putin had murdered opponents? Trump responded "you think our country is so innocent".

Truth did win...that is why Trump is not the president.

Last edited: