• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I beg you PJ righties for just 2 mins. Just listen to Liz Cheney and take her words to heart.

Jen

Senator
This was an organized plot from beginning to end to overthrow a fair and legal election.
Every day, more and more is being revealed.

We are at the point, where you have to ask yourself, do I support Trump or do I support my country ?

I have disdain for her father and that administration too.
But I am not going to put the sins of the daughter on her father.

She's doing the right thing.
That has nothing to do with who she is, other than someone who wanted to stand up for this country when the rest of her party would not.
I disagree.

When a party believes it is okay to kill babies, that pedophilia is normal and should be protected, that kindergarten children should be taught how to do anal sex........then it is the party that is in the wrong. That is the Democrat Party and I will not condone the normalization of perversions.

The GOP is no better. They have also betrayed the American People also. I won't belong to the GOP either.

There is an Evil in control now and I am not part of any of it. Liz IS her father's daughter. She is doing exactly what he did. If you agree with Liz, you agree with Dick Cheney. And he is a very bad man.

Spamature

President
I disagree.

When a party believes it is okay to kill babies, that pedophilia is normal and should be protected, that kindergarten children should be taught how to do anal sex........then it is the party that is in the wrong. That is the Democrat Party and I will not condone the normalization of perversions.

The GOP is no better. They have also betrayed the American People also. I won't belong to the GOP either.

There is an Evil in control now and I am not part of any of it. Liz IS her father's daughter. She is doing exactly what he did. If you agree with Liz, you agree with Dick Cheney. And he is a very bad man.
You are taking isolated incidents and applying them to an entire party.

This plot had the Republican participants from of every level and branch.

House members leading rioters on reconnaissance missions

Senators trying to insert document forged by Republicans officials at the state and local levels into the certification process.

A supreme court judge violating the law and ruling to cover up his own wife's involvement in the plot.

With the head of our govt involved in all of it from beginning to end.

The crime was committed, aided, and abetted by the Republican Party as a whole.

Jen

Senator
You are taking isolated incidents and applying them to an entire party.

This plot had the Republican participants from of every level and branch.

House members leading rioters on reconnaissance missions

Senators trying to insert document forged by Republicans officials at the state and local levels into the certification process.

A supreme court judge violating the law and ruling to cover up his own wife's involvement in the plot.

With the head of our govt involved in all of it from beginning to end.

The crime was committed, aided, and abetted by the Republican Party as a whole.
I will agree on one thing. Our entire government is a bed of fetid corruption. Both Democrats and Republicans are included in that corruption. I"m not sure anyone there isn't corrupted in some way.

EatTheRich

President
I need no defense.
I love my country. I want my leader to love the USA as much as I do.
Democrats have shown time and time again that they hate the USA.
Trump is not perfect but he loves our nation and I will always stand in support of that.

I need no defense. Truth will eventually win.
In other words, he’ll keep taxes lower and throw money at the military, so who cares about democracy, rule of law, or human rights?

EatTheRich

President
Trump loves our nation? Did you forget when Trump was interviewed and told that Putin had murdered opponents? Trump responded "you think our country is so innocent".

Truth did win...that is why Trump is not the president.
I mean, I’m not gonna pretend I’m a patriot. I know bourgeois conventional morality sees patriotism as a virtue, which is to their shame. But Trump did have a point there.

Hey, what about when he said, “I mean, how stupid is this country?”

EatTheRich

President
I will agree on one thing. Our entire government is a bed of fetid corruption. Both Democrats and Republicans are included in that corruption. I"m not sure anyone there isn't corrupted in some way.
Corruption is an invariable symptom of the state, private property, patriarchy, and organized religion, which is why honesty’s best friends aim to grind each of these interlocking agencies of oppression into the dustbin of history.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
But you still think of yourself as one who loves the country...

Hilarious.